Tezrah

3013 Robin Ridge Ct, Fairfax, VA 22031 Map · Phone number

About Tezrah

As a Fairfax, Virginia native, Tezrah learned to play classical piano at age five, which laid the foundation for her future investigation into computer music programs. Before pursuing a professional career in the music industry, Tezrah graduated with a pre-medical degree in Neuroscience from William & Mary, attended the Harvard School of Design Summer Program, and was accepted into the Graduate Architecture Program at Catholic University. She also played semi-pro soccer before her full immersion into the DJ profession.

As an award-winning DJ, Tezrah reigns in her six year of DJing in the Washington DC area, specializing in Top 40, electronic dance music, Hip Hop, and other genres. She is hailed as one of DC's and the LGBTQ community's brightest stars. Her sound is eclectic, combining the newest music seamlessly with older classic songs. Winner of the DJ Battle for Her HRC for 2014 and 2015, headliner at the 9:30 Club, headliner for a 5,000+ crowd at Hampton Roads Pride 2016, voted Best DJ by the Washington Blade in 2017 and 2018, and making her Echostage debut in 2018, she has garnered a solid following from all over the region.

Tezrah will keep everyone on the dance floor at your wedding or event! She offers unlimited consultation, MC services, and customized playlists. Couples can also request equipment like a disco ball, microphones, a sound/PA system and uplighing for their event. Music genres offered include:

• Club

Party night

3 Reviews for Tezrah

• Bethany

Bethany · Married on 03/30/2019

Tezrah is truly one of a kind! Knows how to DJ the party of your life!!

We found Tezrah after scouring the area/internet for someone who would really listen to us and not be stuffy (or listen to our parents!). We wanted to throw an amazing party and really get people to DANCE!! She even found a good version of a not so well known song that we wanted for the bridal entrance, it was so amazing. She did everything we wanted and so many of our guests RAVED about her and asked where we found her. We didn't want some DJ who was going to talk a ton and hype themselves up. She is humble in all the best ways. She's a true gem in this industry and you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED if you hire her for your wedding. Thanks so much Tezrah, you really made our day special!!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • MATTHEW

Matthew J Menter · Married on 11/24/2018

Tezrah is absolutely amazing!

Tezrah was absolutely fantastic. Everyone at our wedding could not stop talking about how good the DJ was. Every time someone came up to me to say hello, they all asked about the DJ. She listened to us, understood audience flow, put together some genius remixes, and came prepared. From start to finish, from first meeting to the night of the event; Tezrah was the most professional and incredible partner to work with. She is amazing at what she does and any party/event/concert would be a fool not to hire her. It was the most fabulous experience and Tezrah made it happen. Thank you, Tezrah.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Glenn · Married on 05/26/2018

Tezrah is fantastic!! She was recommended to me through a friend, and from the moment I contacted her, she was highly professional, responsive and well-organized! Her prices are INCREDIBLY reasonable for the industry, and I couldn't have been happier with her throughout the entire process, from booking her for the wedding to the last song at the reception. She was in constant contact with me through email and answered any questions I had. We even scheduled a phone call a few days before the wedding during which we walked through the details of the wedding, including my song list, the order of the wedding party at the reception and any miscellaneous details because she wanted to ensure that she and I were on the same page with everything, and that she knew the plan for the day of. Not only that, but I received so many complements from my guests during the wedding at how great the DJ was! Everyone loved her song choices and the way she transitioned between songs. I HIGHLY recommend Tezrah for your wedding or special event, and I'll be sure to hire her whenever I next need a DJ (and I'm also recommending her to my brother for his wedding)! Hiring her will be one of the best choices you make during your wedding planning, no doubt!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Tezrah FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 3013 Robin Ridge Ct Fairfax, VA, 22031 See on map