About Huguenot Mill and Loft
Built in 1882, this historic textile mill is one of Greenville's oldest standing structures. When the Peace Center was built in 1990, the Huguenot Mill was restored and incorporated into the 6-acre complex overlooking the Reedy River.
Original hardwood floors, pine timber beams and exposed brick walls serve as a stunning backdrop for any event, and updated amenities make for a very functional and chic space. Whatever your vision for your wedding day, the Huguenot Mill & Loft is the perfect place to see it come to life!
- Fully customizable space to create your memorable wedding
- A la carte pricing
- Venue representative and security inclusive in room rate
- Beautiful views of the Reedy River
- Unlimited locations on campus for photo opportunities
- Located in the center of downtown Greenville, SC
- Ideal for 100-300 guests
- Venue rates begin at $3,500
Categories: Wedding Venue