5-200
Guest Capacity
Indoor
Venue Setting

About The Davenport

Finally, a reception hall that doesn't confine you.
The Davenport is an event and reception hall, located in the heart of historic downtown Greer, SC. From weddings and receptions, to corporate seminars and meetings, we can make your event truly yours..... your favorite DJ, Caterer, Florist, it's your choice. We are happy to make recommendations, but the final decision is always yours. It's your event, your way, in a truly historic venue. At The Davenport, we can make your event a memorable one.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Bridal Suite (1)
Set Up (1)
Chair Covers (1)
Parking (1)

We used The Davenport for both our ceremony and our reception. The staff were extremely helpful and responsive when we were in the planning stages, and the value was great, especially considering we had the venue from 10:30am until 2:00am! Everyone who came to our wedding commented on how beautiful the space was. It was important to me that I be able to use the caterer, dj, etc. of my choice, and the Davenport gave me the flexibility to do that. I highly recommend this venue for your event!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/29/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Parking

I have not had my event here but I'm planning to and so far everyone I've talked to and worked with have been AWESOME! They're so nice and very prompt when it comes to making sure everything will be perfect for your big day! I'm so glad I've found such an amazing place and awesome people to work with!!

Profile Picture User4588713, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews

Shuttle
Valet
3 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Parker DJ Entertainment had the pleasure of being the DJ at this beautiful establishment for a very awesome couple! This venue is elegant and very unique! We can't wait for the opportunity to play here again!

The Davenport is the premier venue in Greer, SC! We always enjoy DJ'ing weddings at this great venue!

55 PROS I KNOW