101 Jericho Creek Ct, Easley, SC 29640 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 70
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Crystal Williams Events

Wouldn’t it be a breath of fresh air to plan an unforgettable event free from the worries of every little detail? That is my goal for you! If you are looking to plan the perfect day for a special person or even a treat for yourself, Crystal Williams Events will do just that!

Whether you need a caterer, cake, DJ, rental equipment, photographer, ice sculpture, caricature artist, photo booth, or even carnival equipment! I have an extensive list of vendors that I have worked closely with over the past seven years that I highly recommend to my clients.

From weddings, birthday parties to baby showers we have experience with all types of events. We provide custom service according to your needs. Allow myself to help you plan your special day while making sure you still feel in charge. Contact Crystal Williams Events today for a free consultation.

I look forward to meeting you!

Follow Crystal Williams Events on

josh rebecca 1

• Videos 3

14 Reviews for Crystal Williams Events

Kim · Married on 07/07/2018

Crystal and her team are AMAZING!! She had so much patience on the day of the wedding with so many people asking questions quests and pulling her in different directions. She is an absolute professional and you will not go wrong if you can get in with her.

I watched her add flowers to the cake herself one at the time. Then she proceeded to decorate each of the tables. She gave us a complete timeline for the day of the wedding that made sure everything was covered and stress free.

Samantha · Married on 08/13/2017

From the very beginning, my experience with Crystal Williams Events, and Tracy, was amazing! Two weeks before my wedding I started to look for a day of coordinator, but on the day of, everything went so smoothly it was as if we had been working together for months. At first glance, the cost seemed to be a lot, but after the event I realized I would gladly pay that much to have the opportunity to actually enjoy my wedding day without worrying about every little detail. During our initial meeting, Tracy asked me questions about topics I would have never even considered thinking about when planning a wedding. As we were talking, she spewed out different photo opts that would be perfect for my day.

The night before my wedding my photographer texted to let me know he had finished one of our prints earlier than expected and said we could display it at the reception but would need a frame. At that point, I was already with all of my out of town guests so I texted Tracy to ask if she had a frame on hand. After realizing that her own graduation diploma frame was too small, she went out to buy a frame so that we could display the photo. It looks beautiful and is hanging in that frame in our living room now. The morning of my wedding I realized that I never got table numbers. My MOH texted Tracy and she took care of it. A little while later I realized I lost the sparklers for the sparkler exit so my MOH texted Tracy and she found some to have on reserve in case they were lost for good. As the reception was winding down Tracy pulled me aside and told me the places in the area that we could go on a Sunday night for an after party. After deciding where we wanted our guests to meet us after the reception, Tracy texted the venue to make sure they could accommodate our party before we arrived.

I would go on and on about how amazing Tracy and Crystal Williams Events was if the word max would allow me. This was the best money I have ever spent in my life.

Caitlyn · Married on 05/07/2016

Crystal did an amazing job handling our entire day – from start to finish, she was there to make sure every detail large and small was taken care of flawlessly for our wedding. From a windy day that created some challenges (pictures blowing over and our arbor falling down!) to making sure everyone was at the right place at the right time, Crystal handled everything with calmness and quick thinking to solve any issues. Her experience is evident in her suggestions and guidance she gave us as well- I always felt secure knowing Crystal had every detail under control. Overall, we had a beautiful and amazing wedding, and I credit everything running smoothly thanks to Crystal’s direction. I couldn’t have asked for someone more skilled to handle our special day- I would highly recommend Crystal’s services to future brides. Thank you so much!!!

Crystal Williams Events Pricing

Crystal Williams Events Price Rates

Crystal Williams Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Tasteful Elegance, Inc.
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. Wedding Cakes

Crystal takes care of each bride like family!

• ProsOnly Entertainment - DJ's & Photobooths
    ProsOnly Entertainment - DJ's & Photobooths Wedding DJs

I have worked with Crystal on many occasions and she provides fantastic service for brides that do not want to worry on their wedding day! She has made my job easier just by communicating what the bride wants which is the most important thing. I would highly recommend Crystal for your wedding day coordinator!

• Tri-County Rental Center
    Tri-County Rental Center Wedding Rentals

Hiring an Event Planner can transform your planning experience entirely, creating an atmosphere free of stress while bringing your visions to life. Crystal Williams is one of the best the Upstate has to offer. We have worked alongside her through the planning of many events and have seen her pull off the impossible in some cases. She is thorough, dedicated, and very detail oriented. She goes above and beyond to ensure your event goes off without a hitch. You won't be disappointed.

• 101 Jericho Creek Ct Easley, SC 29640 See on map