Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Crystal Williams Events

Wouldn’t it be a breath of fresh air to plan an unforgettable event free from the worries of every little detail? That is my goal for you! If you are looking to plan the perfect day for a special person or even a treat for yourself, Crystal Williams Events will do just that!

Whether you need a caterer, cake, DJ, rental equipment, photographer, ice sculpture, caricature artist, photo booth, or even carnival equipment! I have an extensive list of vendors that I have worked closely with over the past seven years that I highly recommend to my clients.

From weddings, birthday parties to baby showers we have experience with all types of events. We provide custom service according to your needs. Allow myself to help you plan your special day while making sure you still feel in charge. Contact Crystal Williams Events today for a free consultation.

I look forward to meeting you!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Timelines (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)

1.0

When I first contacted Crystal, she seemed personable and knowledgeable. Because of that, we contracted with her to help with the overall planning for a wedding and two other related events. As soon as we signed the contracts, she became basically inaccessible, confused our events with others she was planning, and misled us about what she had and had not done. She gave numerous personal reasons for neglecting what she said she would do and for not responding to our attempts to contact her. We were more than patient and understanding until it became clear nothing was going to improve. Only because I had written documentation of most of our communication was I able to wade through the confusion and try to keep things on track. She heavily promotes the use of an online planner. This could potentially be a useful tool except that when it was finally set up, she left it primarily a blank template, posted inaccurate information, and never checked or updated it. Crystal may be an adequate choice for day-of coordination. Our experience with her as a complete event planner was frustrating, stressful, and counterproductive. Thankfully we had already secured venues and many of our vendors before contracting her services. Otherwise I'm convinced we would have missed out on our first choices. Wedding planning can be a stressful process for a family. Having a planner who adds to the confusion and stress is not helpful.

Profile Picture Marisa, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Crystal and her team are AMAZING!! She had so much patience on the day of the wedding with so many people asking questions quests and pulling her in different directions. She is an absolute professional and you will not go wrong if you can get in with her.

I watched her add flowers to the cake herself one at the time. Then she proceeded to decorate each of the tables. She gave us a complete timeline for the day of the wedding that made sure everything was covered and stress free.

Profile Picture Kim, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Crystal is seriously an AMAZING coordinator! She has been planning weddings and events for 15 years and she has got it down to a science. She knows every vendor around Greenville, SC and makes sure you only get the best of the best. Not to mention she saved us a ton of money! Crystal stayed in communication with all of our vendors and took a lot off my plate. I had virtually no stress leading up to our wedding day! The day of she showed up with things that I didn't even know I needed, kept everyone in line and informed, and the entire day was perfect. I can't say enough good things about Crystal- I don't see how there could be anyone better around. Book her, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Elise, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Crystal Williams Events Pricing

220x220 sq 1474558098897 20160318springlarkinscabaretroomwedding0703
220x220 sq 1474558841012 darc390
220x220 sq 1500258882744 rend
220x220 sq 1474558044045 alliebill 831
220x220 sq 1528492520 c339e7469c4d71aa 1528492519 7699bddd71276e18 1528492517498 1 26991818 685398941

3 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Crystal takes care of each bride like family!

I have worked with Crystal on many occasions and she provides fantastic service for brides that do not want to worry on their wedding day! She has made my job easier just by communicating what the bride wants which is the most important thing. I would highly recommend Crystal for your wedding day coordinator!

Hiring an Event Planner can transform your planning experience entirely, creating an atmosphere free of stress while bringing your visions to life. Crystal Williams is one of the best the Upstate has to offer. We have worked alongside her through the planning of many events and have seen her pull off the impossible in some cases. She is thorough, dedicated, and very detail oriented. She goes above and beyond to ensure your event goes off without a hitch. You won't be disappointed.

101 Jericho Creek Ct , Easley, SC 29640   See On Map