12 Reviews for Crystal Williams Events

Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)
10 Crystal Williams Events Reviews

1.0

When I first contacted Crystal, she seemed personable and knowledgeable. Because of that, we contracted with her to help with the overall planning for a wedding and two other related events. As soon as we signed the contracts, she became basically inaccessible, confused our events with others she was planning, and misled us about what she had and had not done. She gave numerous personal reasons for neglecting what she said she would do and for not responding to our attempts to contact her. We were more than patient and understanding until it became clear nothing was going to improve. Only because I had written documentation of most of our communication was I able to wade through the confusion and try to keep things on track. She heavily promotes the use of an online planner. This could potentially be a useful tool except that when it was finally set up, she left it primarily a blank template, posted inaccurate information, and never checked or updated it. Crystal may be an adequate choice for day-of coordination. Our experience with her as a complete event planner was frustrating, stressful, and counterproductive. Thankfully we had already secured venues and many of our vendors before contracting her services. Otherwise I'm convinced we would have missed out on our first choices. Wedding planning can be a stressful process for a family. Having a planner who adds to the confusion and stress is not helpful.

Profile Picture Marisa, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Crystal is seriously an AMAZING coordinator! She has been planning weddings and events for 15 years and she has got it down to a science. She knows every vendor around Greenville, SC and makes sure you only get the best of the best. Not to mention she saved us a ton of money! Crystal stayed in communication with all of our vendors and took a lot off my plate. I had virtually no stress leading up to our wedding day! The day of she showed up with things that I didn't even know I needed, kept everyone in line and informed, and the entire day was perfect. I can't say enough good things about Crystal- I don't see how there could be anyone better around. Book her, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Elise, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

From the very beginning, my experience with Crystal Williams Events, and Tracy, was amazing! Two weeks before my wedding I started to look for a day of coordinator, but on the day of, everything went so smoothly it was as if we had been working together for months. At first glance, the cost seemed to be a lot, but after the event I realized I would gladly pay that much to have the opportunity to actually enjoy my wedding day without worrying about every little detail. During our initial meeting, Tracy asked me questions about topics I would have never even considered thinking about when planning a wedding. As we were talking, she spewed out different photo opts that would be perfect for my day.

The night before my wedding my photographer texted to let me know he had finished one of our prints earlier than expected and said we could display it at the reception but would need a frame. At that point, I was already with all of my out of town guests so I texted Tracy to ask if she had a frame on hand. After realizing that her own graduation diploma frame was too small, she went out to buy a frame so that we could display the photo. It looks beautiful and is hanging in that frame in our living room now. The morning of my wedding I realized that I never got table numbers. My MOH texted Tracy and she took care of it. A little while later I realized I lost the sparklers for the sparkler exit so my MOH texted Tracy and she found some to have on reserve in case they were lost for good. As the reception was winding down Tracy pulled me aside and told me the places in the area that we could go on a Sunday night for an after party. After deciding where we wanted our guests to meet us after the reception, Tracy texted the venue to make sure they could accommodate our party before we arrived.

I would go on and on about how amazing Tracy and Crystal Williams Events was if the word max would allow me. This was the best money I have ever spent in my life.

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Crystal did an amazing job handling our entire day – from start to finish, she was there to make sure every detail large and small was taken care of flawlessly for our wedding. From a windy day that created some challenges (pictures blowing over and our arbor falling down!) to making sure everyone was at the right place at the right time, Crystal handled everything with calmness and quick thinking to solve any issues. Her experience is evident in her suggestions and guidance she gave us as well- I always felt secure knowing Crystal had every detail under control. Overall, we had a beautiful and amazing wedding, and I credit everything running smoothly thanks to Crystal’s direction. I couldn’t have asked for someone more skilled to handle our special day- I would highly recommend Crystal’s services to future brides. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 5/7/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing Wedding Coordinator! She pulled everything together to make my wedding the best day of my life. I had a problem and she would fix it without me having to even think about it again. She handled my tough family dynamics and kept me calm throughout my entire day! Only regret was only hiring her a month before my wedding instead of from the very beginning!!! Professional, easy to work with, on time, caring, gives you exactly what you ask for!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so lucky to have found Crystal. She is such an amazing listener and is so creative. She is flexible and truly wants to bring the best possible event to life. Crystal truly took the time and had the patience to make sure that my vision for the ceremony and reception were exactly right. On the big day, she went above and beyond with communication to make sure that I knew what was going on and how everything was coming together. The part that impressed me the most was when Crystal recommended things that I had not thought about to make the day even more perfect. Her expertise was invaluable in creating my dream wedding. It was the absolute most perfect day of my life and I could not be more grateful for her. Furthermore, Crystal has an amazing relationship with the other local Greenville vendors, which made everything smooth and cohesive. Thank you so much, times a million!

Profile Picture Jazmin, 3/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I have no idea where to begin to write this review, but I will start and finish with the same thing--- Crystal Williams is THE way to go for any event. I have been hired to do work for her, and also been a guest at events she has been over, and hands down she exceeds all expectations. Having an efficient and talented planner is paramount, and Crystal is an invaluable investment for your planning. She has spent years mastering and guiding many through the mysterious terrain of wedding planning! While very sweet, genuine and a pleasure to talk with, Crystal maintains a low professional profile throughout the day so that you can stay on schedule, but enjoy each and every splendid moment without feeling hurried or stressed. Having someone you can trust to handle all the special little details so that you can enjoy each precious moment of your wedding day is, in my opinion, priceless. If you're looking for such a person, look no further; CRYSTAL WILLIAMS is THE wedding coordinator for you.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am a vendor who worked with Crystal at this wedding. She was organized, pleasant, and professional. Everything went off without a hitch because of her talent. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Randi, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Chrystal’s day of coordination made our wedding day perfect. Behind the scenes, Chrystal works diligently to ensure that everyone and everything was in the right place at the right time. She creates and maintains a stress free environment and executes every small detail about your wedding perfectly. She is timely, extremely organized and very professional. Best of all, she has a true talent for making you and your family feel at ease. I cannot recommend her enough.

To any Bride or Groom that is on the fence about hiring a coordinator, take my advice and book Chrystal as soon as possible! She is the best in Greenville!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough great things about Crystal Williams events. She is such an amazing person to work with. She executed our daughter's wedding in a perfect manner and made the day as smooth as silk and very magical. Thank you so much Crystal for being such a blessing.

Profile Picture Sissy, 9/21/13, 8 Reviews