Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Clink! Events

Celebrate Everyday.

At Clink! we want your guests walking away amazed. While every industry has its trends, our goal is to create unique elements and make the event personal for you. In collaboration with high-end vendors, we work on debuting new centerpiece ideas, creating seating alternatives, and using elements like never before. With over 15 years of experience in Greenville, you will partner with a highly knowledgeable planner to help you create the event of your dreams.​

Categories: Wedding Planner

Civil (1)
Cultural (1)
Military (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Lindsey and Kelley are absolutely amazing at what they do! Planning a wedding can be pretty daunting (at least it was for me) and I couldn't have done it without their guidance. When it came to day of, I didn't have to worry about a thing. I've never seen a timeline so detailed and on point. They communicated our vision to the other vendors, told us where we needed to be and when, made our plates (even helped me out with a pre-ceremony snack when I was starting to get hangry), made sure our glass was never empty, loaded up the car at the end of the night with all of our stuff and on and on. They were prepared for anything and everything. Thank you for everything y'all did to make our wedding day so perfect! Y'all pulled it off flawlessly! We couldn't have done it without you. XOXO

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Kelley was awesome!! I didn't hire her until a month before my wedding and she was worth every penny even in that short timeline, or I should say especially in that short timeline! She took care of details I didn't even know I would need taken care of. She created a detailed schedule of my wedding day and made sure everything went to plan. She called all my vendors for me and gave checks to them for me day of. She even gave me her shoes to wear during my reception when my feet hurt!! I can easily say my wedding day would not have gone nearly as smoothly if she hadn't been there! Kelley is a 10 out of 10!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly and Lindsay were wonderful to work with. Very organized and calming. Had great ideas but also understood and helped us achieve our vision. Clink Gals have great resources that you may not find elsewhere. Our wedding reception was great. It was perfect. My daughter loved everything about it .. From start to finish, these girls did a fantastic job. Also great that they are a team working together alongside you as you plan this important day. I'll tell all my friends that these gals are great and that they better hope they are available for their weddings! Thanks, Clink ??..... job done exceptionally well! ??

Profile Picture Lyn, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews

Elopement
Number of Planners
3 AWARDS

106 W. Broad Street, Greenville, SC 29601   See On Map
864-506-0723 (phone) 864-506-0723 (fax)