804 SW 50th Street, Ankeny, IA 50023 Map · Phone number

About Huffaker Photography, LLC

At Huffaker Photography, we work together as a couple, doing what we love in a place we call home. We strive to capture the person, place and time to give you more than just a photo, but a memory. Our style? Hip and fashion-inspired, yet still focused on the person, the spirit and the moment.

CLH 9704 ED WEB
CLH 9103 ED WEB
CEH 0005

13 Reviews for Huffaker Photography, LLC

Vanessa · Married on 06/26/2010

Huffaker Photography produces not only some of the BEST wedding pictures I have seen, but the entire EXPERIENCE is amazing! From the engagement pictures, to the wedding, the reception, and the (MUST DO) Bridal Session, the whole process is a blast! If you want amazing pictures to capture your most important memories for a lifetime, plus have a fun time doing it, DEFINITELY go with the Huffakers! My husband and I loved every minute we spent with them...we bet you will love them, too!

Sent on 12/21/2010

Kyle · Married on 06/26/2010

Huffaker Photography is a top-notch photographer. Their pictures look great! All of my family members cannot believe how good my wife and I's pictures turned out. The quality of photos and prints simply cannot be matched. The pictures they take are like a photo documentary from the wedding day. The laughs, the smiles, the tears, the nerves all of it is in the photos.More important than any of their work though is their personalities. The Huffaker's know just the right balance between professionalism and fun. They are such nice people and will work with you to get whatever YOU want. They treat their customers with respect and always honor whatever was in the original contract. By choosing Huffaker Photography you are not only getting wedding photographers but will make two lifelong friends along the way. We could not have been happier with what they did and how they treated us. Take advantage of all these two have to offer! They do EXCELLENT work!

Sent on 01/16/2011

Sarah · Married on 08/29/2009

Clint and Christie were excellent photographers and really helped make our day perfect. They kept things running smoothly and kept everyone relaxed. Our pictures turned out beautifully. They captured the best of our day and were a pleasure to work with. From start to finish Huffaker Photography was fantastic.
    Sarah Martens

Sent on 01/07/2010

Huffaker Photography, LLC FAQ

• CaraSue Hall, Professional Freelance Makeup and Hair Artist
    CaraSue Hall, Professional Freelance Makeup and Hair Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Clint is an AMAZING photographer! His heart and sould go straight to his images. He is super fun to work with and has a great eye for what works and what doesn't. I worked one session with Clint and would work a million more. I was blown away by the first images that I saw of our work together. I highly recommend him!

• 804 SW 50th Street Ankeny, 50023 See on map