Ankeny, IA 50021 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Chimaera Photography

Hi!

My name is Katie Clark. I'd like to photograph your wedding.

I feel that for couples on a budget, I'm a very reasonable and value-conscious choice -- my introductory rates while I establish a wedding work-history are very reasonable.

I'm new to wedding work but not to photography. I do have a bachelor's degree in film and I do plan on bringing professional equipment and professional attention to detail to your wedding. I do carry both property and liability insurance.

I'd like to provide a complete photographic package to document your unique experience. Scheduling your wedding with me will get you a free engagement shoot and a free boudoir session (both optional.)

Because I have limited wedding experience, I'd like to discuss your expectations and stylistic preferences prior to your wedding day so that I can make sure that my work will be the best possible match for you. I am completely comfortable discussing my abilities and limitations so that you can relax and feel confident that your photographic needs will be met.

Also, congratulations!!

MG6115
MG6122
MG6290

1 Reviews for Chimaera Photography

Our wedding photographer cancelled last minute but Katie filled in -- thanks so much for the last-minute booking!!

Sent on 03/30/2013

Chimaera Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Chimaera Photography 1
    $100 Boudoir Session
    Not sure if you're ready to trust me with your special day? Schedule a bridal boudoir session at 75% off so we can have some time to get to know each other and get a feel for whether your expectations and my work fit well together. Session includes 3 hours shoot time, hair and makeup, image retouching, and digital image delivery.

• Ankeny, 50021 See on map