San Jose, CA 95148 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About HongMingStudio

We are two San Francisco Bay Area freelance photographers, who enjoy capturing the world as seen through our lenses. Each has our own style that compliments the other, offers our clients more than one artistic direction, with full coverage of precious moments and brings variety to the images we create. The two merged under one name, HongMing Studio, in the summer of 2009 so we can continue to share ideas, talent and the simple desire to create great photographs.

photo gallery:

HongMing Studio
San Francisco Bay Area, North California
hongmingstudio@gmail.com

26 Reviews for HongMingStudio

Lulu · Married on 08/01/2014

Very professional from the beginning. Answered our questions promptly and arrived early as well. We like his photo a lot.

Erix · Married on 01/06/2014

This guy really helped!
    A friend recommended him to me, so used him to be my wedding Photography and video shooting. professional! wife is satisfied, to me, it is cheaper.check out his website, you may see other projects he got.

I dont like too fancy or too modern style, we love to be balanced. if you are looking for a taste like this, try him.

BTW, he is nice guy! and, his wife is really pretty and even nicer. really helped!

gabi · Married on 11/16/2013

Hong Ming was recommended by my photographer and I could not be happier. They worked well together on the day of and were both very professional. Hong responded immediately to my inquiry and was very detailed in all the information he needed. He was very easy to get a hold of and brought an assistant. Something I wasn't expecting.. which means we get better footage! I have not seen the end result but I am sure it will be exceptional..... after all he was recommended by a very trusted source of mine.

HongMingStudio FAQ