Honeysuckle Way Flowers

Gardiner, ME View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Typical Price

Honeysuckle Way is a floral design studio in Gardiner, ME. We focus primarily on creating naturally flowing arrangements for weddings and events. Our flowers highlight seasonality in Maine, and most flowers are either grown right at Honeysuckle Way or sourced from nearby farms.

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Molly
    Molly D. Getting married on 10/01/2024

Amazing experience with Andrea

Andrea helped navigate my wedding's transition from a 140 - 17 person event during Covid. Throughout all of the fluid changes she provided thoughtful recommendations and was able to bring my vision and palette to life. I would highly recommend working with the Honeysuckle team as my flowers were unforgettable.

Honeysuckle Way Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Molly! I loved your color palette and vision! It's been such a pleasure working with you!
    Nika S. Married on 07/09/2021

Best Florist in the WORLD

I don't have words to describe how much the bouquet Andrea made for my wedding means to me. Even today, a few months after the wedding, I feel emotional remembering first seeing the flowers she brought into my hotel room the morning of my wedding.

We had 3 weeks until our wedding when I first reached out. Andrea was not only responsive and wonderful to work with, but she instantly understood my vision, gave a quote for what we needed, and made me feel so at ease.

I cannot recommend working with Honeysuckle Way enough.

Honeysuckle Way Flowers's reply:

Thank you, Nika!! It was so special getting to work with you and your beautiful vision. Thank you so much for the honor and opportunity!
  • Jackie
    Jackie F. Married on 07/09/2021

Absolute Perfection!

After researching and speaking with a number of different florists, we selected Andrea and her team to provide flowers for our flowers in Harpswell, ME. As a lover of flowers and arrangements with a limited budget, it was challenging to find vendors who would even talk with us about options. Andrea listened to everything that I wanted and was realistic about what would and wouldn't work with our budget, with creative solutions on how to get the most for our money. I thought since we were closer to Andrea's minimum that we might be less of a priority than other clients, particularly during the busy summer 2021 wedding season, but Andrea was responsive, helpful and professional throughout the entire process.

Even being familiar with Honeysuckle Way's work, I was still BLOWN AWAY when the flowers arrived the day of our wedding. She absolutely nailed our vision - from the actual flower selections to the texture, to the color schemes - it was even more perfect than we could've imagined. She works with local/in season flowers (and even grows some of them herself!) so you aren't necessarily guaranteed any particular type - for us we loved the idea of everything being local and seasonal and our blooms were super fresh and vibrant for days afterwards, even with the summer heat. Did I mention that Andrea and her team braved Tropical Storm Elsa and a torrential downpour to set up our florals? This team is beyond talented and would highly recommend to anyone getting married in the Maine/New England area.

Honeysuckle Way Flowers's reply:

Wow! Jackie! Thanks so much for this amazing feedback! It was an honor to brave the tropical storm for your wedding day, and such a pleasure working with you!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

127 Cobbossee Ave Gardiner, ME, 4345
2074589275
Location of (Honeysuckle Way Flowers)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding