Honeysuckle Way Flowers

Whitefield, ME 04353 Map · Phone number

About Honeysuckle Way Flowers

Honeysuckle Way is a floral design studio in Gardiner, ME. We focus primarily on creating naturally flowing arrangements for weddings and events. Our flowers highlight seasonality in Maine, and most flowers are either grown right at Honeysuckle Way or sourced from nearby farms.

Follow Honeysuckle Way Flowers on

Honeysuckle Way Flowers 6
Honeysuckle Way Flowers 7

Michaela Strout · Married on 10/13/2018

Stunning Flowers

Andrea is awesome. She graciously took on our wedding at the last minute after our original florist went MIA. She was extremely attentive and accommodating. And most importantly, flowers were incredibly beautiful.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Morgan · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolutely LOVED working with Andrea. She's chill, fun, and has exactly the style we were looking for. We asked for a bold color palette of dark pinks, dark reds, and corals in seasonal varieties and she did exactly what we asked and more. She also pulled off boutonnieres that my husband loved, which was honestly more difficult than the table arrangements. We could not speak more highly of a talented and super nice person and would recommend her over and over.

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Honeysuckle Way Flowers 8

Marissa · Married on 08/25/2018

I am so grateful that we found Andrea for our wedding flowers. Andrea was amazing to work with and was extremely flexible. From the first phone call I knew I had made the right choice. I live about an hour and a half from her and she was happy to meet me in Freeport which saved me some time during the very stressful stage of planning a wedding. Being an accountant, I am not a very creative or visual person but Andrea was up for the challenge and blew me away with her vision and work. The center pieces, bouquets, and flower crowns were all breathtaking. We received so many compliments. Guests were even fighting to take the center pieces home. My bouquet was so gorgeous that I sent it to be pressed and framed with my invitation. I cannot wait to see the final product and be able to cherish the flowers for many years to come. Thank you for a beautiful wedding, Andrea!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Honeysuckle Way Flowers 9
    Honeysuckle Way Flowers 10

Award

Honeysuckle Way Flowers FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Whitefield, 04353 See on map