127 Cobbossee Ave, Whitefield, ME 04345 Map · Phone number

About Honeysuckle Way Flowers

Honeysuckle Way is a floral design studio in Gardiner, ME. We focus primarily on creating naturally flowing arrangements for weddings and events. Our flowers highlight seasonality in Maine, and most flowers are either grown right at Honeysuckle Way or sourced from nearby farms.

Follow Honeysuckle Way Flowers on

Honeysuckle Way Flowers 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/14/2019

Exceeded Our Expectations

BLOWN AWAY!! Andrea and her team far exceeded all expectations we had for our wedding day. I gave Andrea my inspiration board of colors and general flowers like “peonies, ranunculus, garden roses etc.” she took my limited vision and created a masterpiece. She included flowers I have never seen or even heard of, combining dried and fresh elements that were perfect for our September wedding. What she and her team delivered was the best surprise on my wedding day and now 5 days post-wedding I still have the arrangements in my house! We got SO many compliments on the uniqueness and the variety of flowers. Andrea was also patient with all my questions throughout the panning process, and easy to get a hold of via email. I would hire her team again and think they are totally worth the investment. Thank you so much Andrea and the Honeysuckle Way team!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Honeysuckle Way Flowers 8
    Honeysuckle Way Flowers 9
    Honeysuckle Way Flowers 10

Shannon · Married on 09/01/2019

Look no further for your wedding florist!

Honeysuckle Way was an absolute *dream* to work with from start to finish. Andrea was so friendly in all of our interactions, and was very patient with me as a bride when I wasn't totally sure the arrangements that I had wanted when we were first in touch. In the final weeks leading up to the wedding, I felt total confidence in trusting Andrea to make something great - and she blew me away! It felt like every single flower was selected intentionally and that she put care into each and every flower. The girls also loved that their corsages were on metal bracelets. I was also most touched by the fact that she labeled every single corsage and boutonniere with a little calligraphy tag. It felt so personal. I have received endless compliments on the flowers since getting our professional photos back. If you are thinking about using Honeysuckle Way... stop looking! Andrea is your girl.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 08/31/2019

Gorgeous flowers and very pleasant to work with!

I absolutely LOVED my flowers from Honeysuckle Way. Andrea was always easy to contact throughout the whole process, very easy to work with and she worked within my price range. I gave her a couple ideas of what I liked and a couple colors, and everything turned out so beautiful and amazing. My bouquet was gorgeous, as were the bridesmaids, and the altar was decorated very elegantly. I very much enjoyed working with them, from the start all the way to the beautiful results! I highly recommend choosing this company for any wedding! We were all very impressed.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Award

Honeysuckle Way Flowers FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 127 Cobbossee Ave Whitefield, ME, 04345 See on map