Hitched Events

Dallas, TX View map
$8,000 Package Price

$8,000 Package Price

Weddings are a lot — so many ideas, so many moving parts, so much that could go wrong. From making sure the right vendors are hired, to ensuring all the hundreds of tasks are completed in the right order, on time, and on budget, all that planning sure can be overwhelming.

That’s where Hitched Events comes in.

We’re as passionate about your wedding as you are, and thanks to our incredibly knowledgeable and experienced (and fun, if we do say so ourselves) team, we can turn a stressful juggling act into a breezy journey, from “AHHH!” to ah-mazing. We’re not just wedding planners, we’re your wedding partners, and we can’t wait to hear the story behind your unique event. After all, this is what we do, and we love to do it.

Relax and enjoy… we’ve got this!

The Hitched Events team will be with you throughout every step of the wedding planning process to ensure your special day will go off without a hitch. The company offers event design, partial planning and full planning services for civil unions, cultural and religious ceremonies, and destination and military weddings.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$4000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$8000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$15000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Madison H. Married on 07/10/2020

Hitched Events is amazing!

Chelsea was our month-of coordinator, but honestly, the service goes far beyond just one month! Throughout the planning process, Chelsea checked in with me to make sure things were on track, which I so appreciated. I felt so supported! A little over a month before, Chelsea fully stepped in and handled all coordination from that point forward - communication with vendors, creating an in-depth schedule, site visits, church visits - you name it, she did it! It felt amazing to pass these things off to an expert. She's an amazing communicator and called/texted me often to update me and check in. The day of, I felt so calm! Chelsea was present the entire day to make sure everything was perfect, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Since she was already so involved in the planning process, she executed my vision perfectly. I can't stress enough how crucial it is to have a coordinator, whether month of or full-service! My new husband, family, friends and myself had so much fun during the planning process (and of course the day of) all thanks to Chelsea's guidance and execution. She is a rockstar! Kimberly has created a team of true wedding experts!
  • Payton
    Payton L. Married on 01/18/2020

Hitched Events is the absolute best

Hitched Events was absolutely INCREDIBLE to work with! They are not only the kindest and sweetest people, but they are also extremely professional and organized and hard workers! They are VERY good at what they do! They gave us the wedding of our dreams and more with no stress! We are so thankful for this group of incredible women and would recommend them to anyone! If you’re planning a wedding you should without a doubt work with Hitched Events!
    Sherri A. Married on 06/22/2019

Hitched Events

Hitched Events did a fabulous job. As mother of the bride, I enjoyed every minute of the wedding weekend. Kimberly and staff did a wonderful job preparing us for the wedding and reception. It was a great weekend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Invited Paperie Invited Paperie Wedding Invitations

As a Stationer, I work with wedding planners each day. Hitched Events is truly one of the best I have ever worked with! Kimberly, Emily, Chelsea, and the team are wonderful planners, who have creative vision combined with detailed organization skills which gives peace of mind to each member of the wedding team! They work very hard on behalf of their couples and truly excel at making each wedding that they are part of feel like the only wedding they are working on! I always enjoy working with the team from Hitched Events!

DJ Dr. Drew DJ Dr. Drew Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Kimberly and Shelby recently. They were both amazing and great to work with. They brought a high level of class and professionalism to the ceremony and reception. Every staple moment was well planned, coordinated AND on-time and they certainly made my job as DJ and Emcee much more pleasant. I highly recommend their services for your next event. You will not be disappointed. Thanks Kimberly and Shelby!! You are both “the bee’s knees”. :)

Marc Roberts Videography Marc Roberts Videography Wedding Videographers

Hitched Events makes my job easier. I absolutely love working with them!!!

3525 Cedar Springs Rd. Suite 105, Suite 105 Dallas, TX, 75219
Location of (Hitched Events)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding