3525 Cedar Springs Rd. Suite 105, Dallas, TX 75219 Map · Phone number
Package Price $7,000
Availability Check your date

About Hitched Events

Hitched Events is a wedding planning company based in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas. The owner, Kimberly Rhodes, is a event planning guru with over 16 years of experience under her belt. She first discovered her love for weddings while she was planning her own nuptials, and in 2011, Hitched Events was born. Kimberly and the talented team of event specialists at Hitched Events will turn all of your wedding-day dreams into reality with their impeccable customer service skills and attention to detail.

The Hitched Events team will be with you throughout every step of the wedding planning process to ensure your special day will go off without a hitch. The company offers event design, day-of coordination, partial planning and full planning services for civil unions, cultural and religious ceremonies, and destination and military weddings. Hitched Events also provides the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis

DetailIMG8019

86 Reviews for Hitched Events

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/29/2018

We just had my daughter's wedding at the Belo Mansion and our wedding planner was Kimberly Rhodes, owner of Hitched Events. She and her team….Chelsea, Stephanie and Monica helped us execute our plan from start to finish. When we hired Kimberly, we already had our venue booked and the band but then we collaborated the rest of the year to hire all the other vendors and it all turned out just as planned. Kimberly came up with an amazing escort wall that was very unique for our wedding as we hadn't seen it done before like that. We had a few glitches pop up along the way that were out of her control but she remained calm, cool and collected as we worked through the issues to solve the problems and I don't think we could have done that without her. Kimberly has great relationships with all her vendors and they respect her so when they know that she is the one in charge….it all goes smoothly. On the wedding day…the Hitched Events team handled everything and we didn't have to worry about anything but getting dressed and enjoying the day. Hitched Events has a special software program that kept all of us on track throughout the process and the minute we hired her she added our timeline and tasks month by month and we checked them off one by one all the way up until the big day. This made life easy for all of us as you could answer when you had time and sometimes Kimberly was working at 3am. About a month before the wedding, the groom's parents decided that they needed help with their rehearsal dinner and they also hired Chelsea with Hitched Events to jump in and execute their vision and it came out great too. Having them for both events was a great idea as Chelsea was there both days so she knew everybody in the wedding party and the family members so it made life easy. If you are looking for the best….I would hire Hitched Events.

Alison · Married on 09/15/2018

Kimberly was a dream to work with. Not only is she incredibly organized, well-connected with wedding vendors, and great with communication- she is also calm and easy going. A combination that I think separates her from the rest. She made everything we did more exciting, and then came through and delivered on the product. I can't say enough good things about working with her.

Now I just need to find another reason to throw a party :)

Thank you Kimberly!

Hitched Events 1

Morgan · Married on 05/27/2018

Although my mother and I were able to handle most of what needed to be done for my wedding, we hired Chelsea as a planner for the month before the wedding and day-of, and it was the best decision I made. There are so many things from both an aesthetic and practical point of view that I never considered but Chelsea anticipated or suggested because of her experience, and her help was invaluable in creating the vision that I wanted and for making sure everything went smoothly. At our meetings Chelsea truly listened to me and what I wanted and made me feel confident that everything was being handled, and the day of the wedding she was always there to make sure things went smoothly and everything stayed on track. No matter what questions I had, what small thing I needed, or what issue arose, Chelsea was always there to handle it and make me feel at ease and taken care of. I am so grateful to Chelsea and the team at Hitched Events and I would recommend them to anyone getting married, whether they were looking for a wedding planner or not. The best feeling is waking up on your wedding day (or your child’s wedding day) and knowing that everything is taken care of for you and that you can just enjoy the day without having to worry about anything.

Hitched Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Invited Paperie
    Invited Paperie Wedding Invitations

As a Stationer, I work with wedding planners each day. Hitched Events is truly one of the best I have ever worked with! Kimberly, Emily, Chelsea, and the team are wonderful planners, who have creative vision combined with detailed organization skills which gives peace of mind to each member of the wedding team! They work very hard on behalf of their couples and truly excel at making each wedding that they are part of feel like the only wedding they are working on! I always enjoy working with the team from Hitched Events!

• DJ Dr. Drew
    DJ Dr. Drew Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Kimberly and Shelby recently. They were both amazing and great to work with. They brought a high level of class and professionalism to the ceremony and reception. Every staple moment was well planned, coordinated AND on-time and they certainly made my job as DJ and Emcee much more pleasant. I highly recommend their services for your next event. You will not be disappointed. Thanks Kimberly and Shelby!! You are both “the bee’s knees”. :)

• Marc Roberts Videography
    Marc Roberts Videography Wedding Videographers

Hitched Events makes my job easier. I absolutely love working with them!!!

• 3525 Cedar Springs Rd., Suite 105 Dallas, TX 75219 See on map