100-400
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hilton San Diego / Del Mar

Located in the resort region of North County San Diego, the Hilton Del Mar is the perfect location for your special day. The Hilton offers a beautiful setting for engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, post wedding brunches, bridal showers, ceremonies and receptions for up to 400 guests.  Our on-site wedding professional will assist you with every detail and provide you with a selection of customized wedding packages to create your dream wedding.

To keep with tradition, we will show you how we fit in to your Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Blue:

• Bring your friends and family together to share in Old Ceremony Traditions

The Lower Courtyard and Garden Terrace offer lush garden atmospheres with

intimate settings. The Garden Terrace is surrounded by willow trees and a pond,

while the Lower Courtyard sits at the heart of the hotel, overlooking the pool.  Both

locations are ideal for wedding ceremonies.

• Celebrate your New Beginning Together

Your guests can be whisked away to the Del Mar Ballroom where the festivities take place in elegant ambience. Adorned by twelve foot ceilings and lit by rustic, wrought iron chandeliers, the Del Mar Ballroom creates a romantic setting for your special day.

• Borrow our Chef to Create a Customized Menu that you and your guests will Enjoy

With our tradition of catering excellence, our chef can customize any menu to fit the

needs of you and your guests. Our professional service staff will expertly attend to

every detail of your celebration.

• Let your Something Blue, Be the Hilton Blue

As a congratulations to you, for your first night as husband and wife, we offer a

complimentary room included with your wedding package. We'll also take excellent

care of your visiting guests with well-appointed guest rooms at a special rate. Our

comfortable and unique atmosphere will ensure your wedding is memorably

beautiful...

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: San Diego

11 Reviews for Hilton San Diego / Del Mar

4.7

We set up a room block and the post-day brunch for our September wedding and it was great. We worked with Lyndee and she was amazing. She was very attentive and got back to me whenever I had questions and was very accommodating. The day after brunch was awesome and the food was great. When we got to the Hilton, the morning of, everything was set up and our guest had a great time. My mother did forget her jewelry box in the room and when we called the front desk after we got home they said that they hadn't found the box. I give the room block and the brunch 5 stars but am taking away one of the stars because her jewelry box was not turned in.

Profile Picture Juanita, 9/21/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Their service was fantastic and flexible and they were able to work with me to accomplish everything I had in my for my reception. Deryn is amazing and I highly recommend her. We had a lunch reception and their food was delicious! We were even able to talk to the chef to make specific requests about our menu and he and his team executed it perfectly!

Profile Picture User2383776, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

The Hilton was an amazing reception venue. Deryn, the coordinator, made planning the wedding very easy. She was very flexible and adjusted the schedule to accommodate for changes. Deryn and her staff took the trouble to set up all of the tables and wedding favors and decorations so I didn't have to worry about it. The hotel had just gone through a renovation of the lobby, pool area and many of the rooms. The makeover left the hotel looking very sophisticated, and was a huge improvement over the old decorations. It even happened to be in our wedding colors! The food at the wedding was also spectacular. The portion sizes were perfect and it tastes great. It was A great experience and I'd highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Shauntay, 6/16/12, 5 Reviews

17 Photos

Hilton Del Mar Weddings

17 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Hilton at Del Mar has a beautiful ceremony venue. Rev Pat of A Forever After Wedding have had the opportunity to work with the highly professional staff and recommend them to any couples looking for a venue in North County

Beautiful location; we will definitely refer you in the future.

Events