950 Lake Carillon Park, Saint Petersburg, FL 33716 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Hilton Carillon Park

Your Wedding Day is an everlasting memory to share with your family and friends...

Hilton Carillon Park is situated right on Lake Carillon Nature Preserve. Enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, local wildlife and tropical foliage right from our patios and walkways over the lake.

Photo Opportunities:

We have unique photo opportunities in front of our spectacular entry fountain and patio fountain for bridal parties and send-offs. The Carillon Bell Tower, walkways and the nature preserve itself provide an unforgettable backdrop. Sunset reflects on the lake for breathtaking photographs of the evening sky mirrored in the water. Enchanting pathways twist and turn to find private benches for that perfect place to sneak a kiss or quiet moment.

Ballroom:

Our Ballroom can accommodate events from 50 to 500 guests. Ballroom rental includes dance floor, votive candles, Hotel linen and much more. Let us spoil you with our tempting menus, signature drinks and tasty appetizers! We can accommodate small outdoor ceremonies, patio receptions and large weddings.

Guest Rooms:

Guest Room blocks encourage guests to stay and spend your wedding weekend with friends and family; Enjoy our onsite Luna Bar & Restaurant, get your steps in around the lake and enjoy our beautiful pool. We are within walking distance to area restaurants and close to downtown St Pete, area Beaches and Tampa Bay. What's not to love!

Your wedding is a special day for you to remember. Let us make your occasion everything you have dreamed it to be.

Follow Hilton Carillon Park on

Fountain Patio Cocktail Hour
02d6289968234e82 1515419700 ab741288bc4b00cc 1515419689854 16 Picasso Patio Lun
Ballroom Pre-Function Space
Ballroom Pre-Function Space
Lake Carillon offers many photo opportunities all-year-round.
Lake Carillon offers many photo opportunities all-year-round.
f8a8b3c56e0db5b8 1515420051 bd011568f7b29580 1515420049754 20 christmas fountai
Billiards room for the Groomsmen
cd18797e0812031a 1515418171 eea06be5713db321 1515418165558 1 Hilton Fountain Pa

21 Reviews for Hilton Carillon Park

Lauren · Married on 12/22/2018

I found the Hilton Carillon Park through my hairdresser that got married there last year, and I am so happy that I did. The hotel is beautiful! There are so many neat places to take pictures... the fountains (especially the front fountain/walkway at night), around the lake, and in the bar. It's tucked away and quiet because most of their business is during the week for corporate travellers and meetings. Even though there was another wedding there earlier in the day, I felt like the whole day was about me. Some of the other hotels in the area have 6 weddings in one day, many going on at the same time, but it was nothing like that at the Hilton Carillon Park. The outside patio where we had the ceremony was beautiful as well.

Wendy Baratta, the coordinator, was amazing! I sent her so many e-mails, many asking her things I knew I already had in the past ("bride brain"), and she was so quick to respond back. She kept me on track throughout the planning process and was able to recommend some vendors for me. She also has a good reputation with the Tampa area wedding vendors. Many that I talked to knew who she was when I mentioned the Hilton Carillon Park and had great things to say about her. Wendy is also the day of coordinator, which was a huge help! I know I was a bit anal about how my place cards table, guest book table, etc were set up, but everything was perfect! She was there during the entire wedding and reception which also gave me peace of mind, though everything went off without a hitch!

The food was great at the wedding. Many of our guests told me that after the wedding, which was a surprise since typically banquet food isn't anything to rave about. And the portions were huge! Although we were not present during the cocktail hour, I heard great things about the food displays and passed hors d'oeuvres. We also had a good-bye breakfast at the hotel restaurant the following morning and the breakfast buffet was excellent!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Jessica · Married on 02/13/2015

I had my dream wedding at the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park and it was all thanks to my wonderful wedding coordinator Wendy Baratta! I cannot even begin to pick what my favorite part about getting married here was. First, it was all-inclusive that made all the planning far less stressful. I didn't have to worry about finding a caterer, bartender, tables, chairs, linens, placeware, centerpieces, someone to remove the garbage and clean up afterwards (which I would not have even thought about on my own), etc.. There was a beautiful outdoor patio for the reception (and a backup ballroom in case of poor weather), that was wonderfully decorated with gorgeous trees and flowers, and a wonderfully elegant fountain. And the indoors were incredible! I had absolutely zero decorating to do. All of the beautiful designwork on the inside, combined with the gorgeous outdoor garden/terrace made a perfect scene for pictures. The groomsmen had a fabulous room to play pool in while they waited on us girls (and we had a comped suite to get ready in). Our wedding suite for the evening was comped too. The food was phenomenal, I was really impressed. But seriously, Wendy was so amazing as our wedding coordinator (she works for the hotel) I don't know how I would have done it all or survived the day without her! My husband and I had our perfect wedding, and everything went so smoothly. It was a beautiful start for this next chapter in our lives.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Marianne · Married on 06/07/2014

Everyone should book their wedding here. My husband and I knew we always wanted to have our wedding reception here because the hotel is beautiful and the food is amazing. When we finally did get engaged we called and met with Wendy, this venues hidden gem. Wendy is amazing. From the planning, to the wedding details, and her vendor suggestion for pipe and drape, we had the wedding of our dreams. It actually exceeded our dreams!
    One of the amazing bonuses of having your wedding here, is that you are the only bride on the day of your wedding. You have the whole ballroom and pretty much the hotel itself to be the only bride in the building. That's not too common to have. Another bonus is having Lindsey, the sales manager, manage all of our booked guest rooms and always sending me an updated list of our booked hotel guests. What other hotel/wedding venue has 2 of their top ladies helping the bride with this level of service. None. The Hilton at Carillon is unmatched by any other venue.
    The night before our wedding, Wendy had opened the ballroom so our vendors could start setting up and prepping for the next day. The morning of our wedding, Wendy had even called and texted me through out the morning just to check up on me. She was even in the lobby sending me off in the limo to the church and she was waiting in the lobby with drinks upon our return as Mr. and Mrs.
    We had set up a private cocktail hour for the bridal party during the regular cocktail hour. This was the best idea. We were able to sit, relax, and eat before the reception began. Wendy even personally got my husband and I our drinks during cocktail hour! Service unmatched! The food was amazing. Not regular "wedding fare" it was like gourmet food. Our plates were full of delicious, hot, fresh food. Very important when serving over 140 guests. The rest of the reception went off without a hitch and the brunch after was amazing. Thank you Wendy and staff for helping us with our Disney princess wedding!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Hilton Carillon Park's reply:

Thank you Marianne and Paul! I had so much fun planning this wedding with you. It truly was a fairytale wedding!

Hilton Carillon Park FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    China
    Clean Up
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 6
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    House Beer
    House Liquor
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Hotel
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Event Rentals
    Lighting / Sound
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Chair Covers
    Dance Floor
    Drapery
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    March
    April
    May
    June
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    June
    July
    August

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hilton Carillon Park 1
    Complimentary Lake View Suite Night of Wedding

Complimentary Lake View Suite, Night of Wedding, for Newlyweds based upon Availability. For actualized weddings of $8,000 or more.

• Fl Destination Weddings Wedding Officiants

Lisa is a delight to work with , very organized and so caring with her clients We would recommend her for your next event

• Queens of Cake Wedding Cakes

What a beautiful Venue for a wedding or any special occasion!! Wendy is an amazing coordinator with many years of expertise and knowledge on how to make your next event amazing! I highly recommend the Hilton Carillon Park for your next wedding or special occasion! The outside balconies that over look the water is a beautiful touch for your gathering. Romantic and inviting! Not to mention the possibilities of having up to 500 guests in the ballroom! All the best to Hilton Carillon Park & Wendy!!!!

• For Better For Less Wedding Flowers Wedding Florists

The Hilton Carillon Park is well located for guests travelling from any part of Tampa Bay and for out of town guests using Tampa or Clearwater Airports. The Hotel is in excellent condition and its facilities for out door wedding ceremonies and or receptions are outstanding - quiet and with great backdrops for your wedding photos. Wendy is a very experienced wedding specialist and she wil take excellent care of you, we have known her for several years and can vouch for her attention to detail and organizational skills. If you are looking for a venuue with a relaxed atmosphere, great service with easy access and parking you can't go wrong with Wendy and the Hilton

• 950 Lake Carillon Park Saint Petersburg, FL, 33716 See on map
    7279542014 (Phone number)
    Location of (Hilton Carillon Park)