Hilton Carillon Park

Saint Petersburg, FL View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating
Up to 600 guests

Up to 600 guests

Hilton Carillon Park was made for your wedding. This charming hotel is situated on the edge of the picturesque Carillon Nature Preserve, conveniently located only a short drive from downtown St. Petersburg and Tampa. We offer beautiful views of the lake and the surrounding natural habitat for your wedding ceremony, and several options for rehearsal dinners, getting ready rooms, post-wedding brunches, and of course the wedding reception. There is no need to arrange transportation for your guests between functions, as this hotel has everything a wedding could need.

Our team of wedding professionals has combined decades of experience and can't wait to help you and your guests can celebrate your love amidst scenes of tranquil beauty and unrivaled splendor. We have strong relationships with local vendors, so we stand able to help with booking, in-house catering, and planning resources.

Wedding packages are very inclusive, and the following items are included:

• Lake View Ceremony Location (with indoor weather backup)
  • 3 Hour Hosted Bar
  • Ceremony Set Up
  • Gift & Guest Book Tables
  • Choice of displayed hors d'oeuvres
  • White or Ivory Linens
  • Cake Cutting Service
  • Cocktail Hour location
  • Reception location

Reach out to book your appointment and see this beautiful property.

Danny Workman, Catering Sales Manager
Danny.Workman@Hilton.com
727-954-2265

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Garden
Hotel
Resort
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    Lauren Married on 12/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I found the Hilton Carillon Park through my hairdresser that got married there last year, and I am so happy that I did. The hotel is beautiful! There are so many neat places to take pictures... the fountains (especially the front fountain/walkway at night), around the lake, and in the bar. It's tucked away and quiet because most of their business is during the week for corporate travellers and meetings. Even though there was another wedding there earlier in the day, I felt like the whole day was about me. Some of the other hotels in the area have 6 weddings in one day, many going on at the same time, but it was nothing like that at the Hilton Carillon Park. The outside patio where we had the ceremony was beautiful as well.

Wendy Baratta, the coordinator, was amazing! I sent her so many e-mails, many asking her things I knew I already had in the past ("bride brain"), and she was so quick to respond back. She kept me on track throughout the planning process and was able to recommend some vendors for me. She also has a good reputation with the Tampa area wedding vendors. Many that I talked to knew who she was when I mentioned the Hilton Carillon Park and had great things to say about her. Wendy is also the day of coordinator, which was a huge help! I know I was a bit anal about how my place cards table, guest book table, etc were set up, but everything was perfect! She was there during the entire wedding and reception which also gave me peace of mind, though everything went off without a hitch!

The food was great at the wedding. Many of our guests told me that after the wedding, which was a surprise since typically banquet food isn't anything to rave about. And the portions were huge! Although we were not present during the cocktail hour, I heard great things about the food displays and passed hors d'oeuvres. We also had a good-bye breakfast at the hotel restaurant the following morning and the breakfast buffet was excellent!
    Jessica Married on 02/13/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had my dream wedding at the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park and it was all thanks to my wonderful wedding coordinator Wendy Baratta! I cannot even begin to pick what my favorite part about getting married here was. First, it was all-inclusive that made all the planning far less stressful. I didn't have to worry about finding a caterer, bartender, tables, chairs, linens, placeware, centerpieces, someone to remove the garbage and clean up afterwards (which I would not have even thought about on my own), etc.. There was a beautiful outdoor patio for the reception (and a backup ballroom in case of poor weather), that was wonderfully decorated with gorgeous trees and flowers, and a wonderfully elegant fountain. And the indoors were incredible! I had absolutely zero decorating to do. All of the beautiful designwork on the inside, combined with the gorgeous outdoor garden/terrace made a perfect scene for pictures. The groomsmen had a fabulous room to play pool in while they waited on us girls (and we had a comped suite to get ready in). Our wedding suite for the evening was comped too. The food was phenomenal, I was really impressed. But seriously, Wendy was so amazing as our wedding coordinator (she works for the hotel) I don't know how I would have done it all or survived the day without her! My husband and I had our perfect wedding, and everything went so smoothly. It was a beautiful start for this next chapter in our lives.
    Marianne Married on 06/07/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everyone should book their wedding here. My husband and I knew we always wanted to have our wedding reception here because the hotel is beautiful and the food is amazing. When we finally did get engaged we called and met with Wendy, this venues hidden gem. Wendy is amazing. From the planning, to the wedding details, and her vendor suggestion for pipe and drape, we had the wedding of our dreams. It actually exceeded our dreams!
    One of the amazing bonuses of having your wedding here, is that you are the only bride on the day of your wedding. You have the whole ballroom and pretty much the hotel itself to be the only bride in the building. That's not too common to have. Another bonus is having Lindsey, the sales manager, manage all of our booked guest rooms and always sending me an updated list of our booked hotel guests. What other hotel/wedding venue has 2 of their top ladies helping the bride with this level of service. None. The Hilton at Carillon is unmatched by any other venue.
    The night before our wedding, Wendy had opened the ballroom so our vendors could start setting up and prepping for the next day. The morning of our wedding, Wendy had even called and texted me through out the morning just to check up on me. She was even in the lobby sending me off in the limo to the church and she was waiting in the lobby with drinks upon our return as Mr. and Mrs.
    We had set up a private cocktail hour for the bridal party during the regular cocktail hour. This was the best idea. We were able to sit, relax, and eat before the reception began. Wendy even personally got my husband and I our drinks during cocktail hour! Service unmatched! The food was amazing. Not regular "wedding fare" it was like gourmet food. Our plates were full of delicious, hot, fresh food. Very important when serving over 140 guests. The rest of the reception went off without a hitch and the brunch after was amazing. Thank you Wendy and staff for helping us with our Disney princess wedding!

Hilton Carillon Park's reply:

Thank you Marianne and Paul! I had so much fun planning this wedding with you. It truly was a fairytale wedding!
  • illustration stars

Team

Danny Workman
Danny Workman
Catering Sales Manager

Danny has over a decade of experience helping couples find their dream venue. He has a vast network of weddings pros and can help make the perfect connections between you and your vendors.

He came to the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park specifially to showcase this beautful venue to wedding couples.

Fl Destination Weddings Fl Destination Weddings Wedding Officiants

Lisa is a delight to work with , very organized and so caring with her clients We would recommend her for your next event

Queens of Cake Queens of Cake Wedding Cakes

What a beautiful Venue for a wedding or any special occasion!! Wendy is an amazing coordinator with many years of expertise and knowledge on how to make your next event amazing! I highly recommend the Hilton Carillon Park for your next wedding or special occasion! The outside balconies that over look the water is a beautiful touch for your gathering. Romantic and inviting! Not to mention the possibilities of having up to 500 guests in the ballroom! All the best to Hilton Carillon Park & Wendy!!!!

For Better For Less Wedding Flowers For Better For Less Wedding Flowers Wedding Florists

The Hilton Carillon Park is well located for guests travelling from any part of Tampa Bay and for out of town guests using Tampa or Clearwater Airports. The Hotel is in excellent condition and its facilities for out door wedding ceremonies and or receptions are outstanding - quiet and with great backdrops for your wedding photos. Wendy is a very experienced wedding specialist and she wil take excellent care of you, we have known her for several years and can vouch for her attention to detail and organizational skills. If you are looking for a venuue with a relaxed atmosphere, great service with easy access and parking you can't go wrong with Wendy and the Hilton

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
950 Lake Carillon Park Saint Petersburg, FL, 33716
727-954-2265
Location of (Hilton Carillon Park)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding

Wedding Venues