Cheers Events

Saint Petersburg, FL View map
4.8 out of 5 rating

Cheers Events is a one stop shop for all your event needs. Let us help you with creative themed decor, vibrant lighting, linens and centerpieces, entertainment and so much more. We can plan your whole wedding for just provide part of it. With our hands on approach, we provide many elements in-house but can also use our database of trusted vendors to create the perfect cusom event!

Laurel M. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So thankful for Diane and cheers events!!

We cannot say enough amazing things about Diane and her amazing talent with decor and florals! She is truly a master at her craft and a magnificent artist. Diane did all the florals, decor, and uplighting for our wedding and we had full trust and confidence in her skills during the whole process. Diane is professional, organized, experienced and beyond talented. She was readily available and willing to help with any questions we had along the planning process and was very responsive and was dedicated to the success of our event from start to finish. She met with us multiple times in person and over the phone during planning and went out of her way to make sure everything was in place and delivered correctly on our big day. Planning decor and flowers with her was so much fun and easy due to her expansive knowledge and talent, along with her access to props and decor. She was able to collaborate with us regarding our vision and gave helpful tips and advice along the way. When I got to the venue and saw all the planning and time spent all come together so beautifully, I was IN LOVE work Diane鈥檚 work, as it was even better than I had imagined. She is worth every penny and more and you can relax knowing she has got every little detail covered for you during your special event. Not only did we love her work but our guests and venue are STILL talking about it!! We HIGHLY recommend Diane over and over and could not be any more thankful for all she has done for us. Thank you Diane! We will never forget the role you played in our special day and are forever grateful.
    Joan Married on 04/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I wish that I could give Briana "Bri" and Cheers Events more than 5 stars! They were so helpful and insightful throughout the whole process. Bri helped me with tough decisions and helped me with last minute decorating choices. She helped make my reception location look perfect! She also was OUTSTANDING on my wedding day! She ran back and forth from my room full of bridesmaids to my grooms room with his groomsmen doing whatever needed to be done. I honestly have no idea if there were any issues on my wedding day because Bri took care of everything. She even helped steam the bridesmaids dresses! She is beautiful inside and out and I would hire her again without hesitation. She stayed with me all day and ensured that I never stressed about anything. We even had to make a last minute weather decision that could have been a big deal, but Bri just walked me through the choices and we made the decision together :) I absolutely loved working with her and the Cheers team! Hire them and work with Bri!!!
    Maggie Married on 02/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Beth with Cheers was the best. Her calm throughout the event was invaluable. From start to finish her suggestions, support and professionalism made this the perfect day for my son and daughter in law. For anyone who thinks this is a service you do not need for a wedding, I would tell you immediately to reconsider. This was money well spent. Beth made sure that every little detail was handled. If there were any complications we never knew because she took over and provided the dream wedding. Beth and Alexandra form the Don CeSar were the perfect team delivering everything we asked for and more. THANK YOU !!!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. Wedding DJs

Grant Hemond & Associates has had the pleasure and honor of working with Cheers Events for well over a decade. All of our DJ鈥檚 and office staff thoroughly enjoy working with this top notch event company! Their amazing team is always friendly, professional, and eager to please! Truly a 5 star business! :)

Cakes By Carolynn Cakes By Carolynn Wedding Cakes

We love working with Cheers Events. They are always on top of the game and do a great job "running the show". Your money well spent!

The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries Wedding Cakes

If you are looking for a very talented event designers , Cheers Events is your "one stop shop" for everything you need to design and create your Dream Wedding. Amazingly talented team with impeccable customer service!!!

2133 2nd Ave. South Saint Petersburg, FL, 33712
Location of (Cheers Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding