Tampa, FL 33629 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 45

About Pea to Tree Events

Pea to Tree Events is a full-service wedding planner and event design firm based in sunny Tampa, Florida, that services clients around the world. What's in a name? Pea to Tree means from inception to completion, which is exactly how the team at Pea to Tree Events works: taking your wedding from a vision to reality. Georgette, the creative mind behind Pea to Tree, decided years ago to ditch her science career for something more fulfilling: planning people's love stories. The company is like a child to her, and she dedicates everything she has to executing your vision. Pea to Tree Events wants to take what makes you unique and thread it into your event, ensuring that your individuality shines through on your special day.

Pea to Tree Events holds your hand every step of the way on your wedding planning journey, and will be there to coordinate the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. They're experienced in planning a variety of wedding types, including eco-friendly, cultural, military, double, religious and non-religious weddings. They offer a variety of different services to make your wedding go smoothly, including:

• Budget analysis

Pea to Tree Events 6
Pea to Tree Events 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Washburn · Married on 04/06/2019

Georgette is a superhero!

Georgette was a fantastic partner in planning our Indian-American fusion wedding. I am American, and my husband is Indian, and we wanted a wedding that authentically honored both of our traditions while staying true to our personalities. We decided to work with Georgette because from the moment we met her, she truly sought to understand us and was never transactional, while also being highly competent and professional. We saw in her portfolio a clear talent for interpreting different couples’ styles and planning weddings that blend cultures and embrace unique venues with true character.

Without Georgette interpreting our ideas and making them both better and more practical, I really am not sure how we would have pulled off two religious ceremonies and two major receptions. Georgette demonstrated exceptional talent for taking a rough sketch of our desired aesthetic, and far surpassing what we could have imagined. True to her word, she enabled us to enjoy our engagement; and during our wedding weekend, we didn’t worry for a second about the details, but we were able to be truly present for every moment. Georgette is a super hero.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Pea to Tree Events's reply:

E+J, Thank you!!!! I got so teary reading this. I am so grateful to know you both, and I truly miss you guys. Words can't even describe how grateful and honored I am to have had the opportunity to be part of your journey, witness your love and be a helpful partner for you both. I wish you lots of happiness, and can't wait for our path to cross again, especially over a glass of wine!

Sincerely,

Georgette

Alyxandria · Married on 01/19/2019

Pea to Tree made my wedding day perfect and I am so thankful :)

Georgette was beyond amazing. There are so many wonderful things to comment on, I am not sure where to begin. But here is what I know, Georgette was everything I ever wanted in a wedding planner and more. She went above and beyond in EVERY way from the first time that we spoke on the phone, until the day after the wedding when she helped me locate my cake topper! Any concern that I had, she fixed it. Any issue that came up, I had no idea about until after the wedding because she handled it behind the scenes. She dealt with ALL of my vendors, coordinated times, thought of details that I surely would have forgotten. I am so grateful that she was there for me on this day and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Pea to Tree Events 8

Pea to Tree Events's reply:

Alyx!! You are so sweet, thank you!! It was such an honor to have been your chosen wedding planner. We enjoyed every minute of the planning process and coming up with ideas on how to make your day magical. Everyone had a blast and I am so grateful to have been able to witness your love. You will forever have a place in my heart.

Cassandre · Married on 11/24/2018

Destination wedding

She was absolutely fantastic! I don’t know what would I do without Georgette. She made the whole experience very easy for both myself and my husband. Planning a destination can be a handful and mine was no different and then some. Even in the midst of lack of communications with the other vendors. Georgette was very patient, attentive and responsive. I will forever be grateful to her and her team as a whole because my wedding was absolutely everything I could ever dreamed of. Thank you!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Pea to Tree Events's reply:

You are amazing, thank you! Planning and designing every little detail of your wedding was definitely a great and exciting memory. You are an amazing soul, and I am so glad that we crossed path. I wish you nothing but happiness, with you and D.

Pea to Tree Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Tufted Vintage Rentals
    Tufted Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

It was such a pleasure to work with Georgette! We worked with her on a project and the end result was amazing! During the planning Georgette was prompt, organized and clear about her expectations. Georgette is very sweet and has a vibrant personality. She was full of ideas and very easy to work with. I strongly endorse her and her planning services and would recommend her to brides and anyone planning an event!

• Tampa, 33629 See on map