Tampa, FL 33629 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 45

About Pea to Tree Events

Pea to Tree Events is a full-service wedding planner and event design firm based in sunny Tampa, Florida, that services clients around the world. What's in a name? Pea to Tree means from inception to completion, which is exactly how the team at Pea to Tree Events works: taking your wedding from a vision to reality. Georgette, the creative mind behind Pea to Tree, decided years ago to ditch her science career for something more fulfilling: planning people's love stories. The company is like a child to her, and she dedicates everything she has to executing your vision. Pea to Tree Events wants to take what makes you unique and thread it into your event, ensuring that your individuality shines through on your special day.

Pea to Tree Events holds your hand every step of the way on your wedding planning journey, and will be there to coordinate the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. They're experienced in planning a variety of wedding types, including eco-friendly, cultural, military, double, religious and non-religious weddings. They offer a variety of different services to make your wedding go smoothly, including:

• Budget analysis

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for Pea to Tree Events

Salina · Married on 09/02/2018

Loved her!

Georgette not only planned my wedding, she also planned my sister's wedding. I really enjoyed working with her, and she truly became a part of my family. My planning process was such a roller coaster. I was having two wedding ceremonies, and a reception, and plans changed daily due to our family's requests. She kept composed through it all, and was my therapist most of the time. I can't thank her enough for everything she did for not just my wedding, but for me as well. She never treated me like I was just a client at any point in the process, she treated me like I was a friend she was helping out, and I felt she was genuinely invested in me and making our day special. Her personality will instantly make you smile. Did I mention she planned my wedding in Oklahoma from Tampa? She is great!

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Georgette in planning our wedding. She has such a fun personality and was also very professional and direct. She did a great job and our wedding was absolutely beautiful. She helped us out tremendously. In addition she always responded to my questions respectfully and in a timely manner. We were very satisfied with Pea to tree events and we highly recommend their services.
    -jess and cesar

Selika · Married on 02/03/2018

Georgette was amazing!! She was actually the last wedding planner I contacted and the moment we spoke we instantly clicked, blew the other 4 planners out of the water. She was very professional from the start which I loved. All the other planners didn't seem to worried about booking a client. I found Georgette via instagram and her website was very detailed and easy to navigate. Every time I called she answered her phone which I thought was amazing because for some reason I haven't had much luck with making contact for a service and the person running the business seems to never get back to me even after I leave several messages. I'm sure if she missed my call she would have gotten back to me promptly. I booked her day of coordinator service instead of her whole wedding planning service because frankly my husband and I were the only ones financially contributing to our wedding so we had to find ways to work with our budget. With her day of coordinator service although it was just for the day of she still was there to help me throughout the planning process anytime I had a question. She supplied me with a wedding planner task list and budget keeper which let me tell you came in handy for a girl who did not have much help from family or my husband. Also I wasn't one of those girls who dreamt of this day their whole entire life, so I had no idea on where to start and that helped out a lot. The day of, everything ran so smoothly that if there were any issues we had no idea about them and that is exactly what I asked of her. Georgette is such a sweet and soft spoken woman that I kind of worried about my family trying to run over her so I gave her a heads up a couple of days before the wedding that she will need to be a little forceful with them. I am so pleased and thankful that she was there to help and be apart of our day. I was actually very pleased with all my vendors. Georgette and her team made our day the best day of our lives. Thank you!!!

Award

Pea to Tree Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Tufted Vintage Rentals
    Tufted Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

It was such a pleasure to work with Georgette! We worked with her on a project and the end result was amazing! During the planning Georgette was prompt, organized and clear about her expectations. Georgette is very sweet and has a vibrant personality. She was full of ideas and very easy to work with. I strongly endorse her and her planning services and would recommend her to brides and anyone planning an event!

• Tampa, FL 33629 See on map