Pea to Tree Events

Tampa, FL View map

Pea to Tree Events is a full-service wedding planner and event design firm based in sunny Tampa, Florida, that services clients around the world. What’s in a name? Pea to Tree means from inception to completion, which is exactly how the team at Pea to Tree Events works: taking your wedding from a vision to reality. Georgette, the creative mind behind Pea to Tree, decided years ago to ditch her science career for something more fulfilling: planning people’s love stories. The company is like a child to her, and she dedicates everything she has to executing your vision. Pea to Tree Events wants to take what makes you unique and thread it into your event, ensuring that your individuality shines through on your special day.

Pea to Tree Events holds your hand every step of the way on your wedding planning journey, and will be there to coordinate the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. They're experienced in planning a variety of wedding types, including eco-friendly, cultural, military, double, religious and non-religious weddings. They offer a variety of different services to make your wedding go smoothly, including:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Bhavana J. Married on 02/05/2022

Georgette keeps it real!

Georgette was the perfect wedding planner for us. She’s a boss and knows how to handle the stress of planning a wedding. She gets Indian weddings and makes it happen no matter what complexities we add to it. What I really love about her was her ability to make tough calls and give tough love. She keeps it real and is honest about what’s possible and what’s not. This in no way means that she’s not in the business of making your dreams come true, she just brings you back to reality. I needed someone like Georgette to make decisions and keep me organized for the wedding. My husband and I have busy work schedules and planning a wedding with my family seemed like a daunting task. But what I most appreciated was that she prioritized my husbands and my opinions above all else and made sure we ate and had fun at our wedding! Thanks for getting us through it Georgette! We couldn’t be happier of our special day.
  • Akshaya
    Akshaya K. Married on 05/02/2021

Committed to perfection

Georgette is an incredible planner who goes above and beyond to make sure that your wedding day is perfect. We hired Georgette to help us plan a backyard wedding at our family's home. The wedding consisted of both a Hindu and Sikh ceremony, and a reception with a private dinner. I had very little time and energy to put towards wedding planning myself because of my hectic work schedule. Georgette focused on the details from the start. She maintained a good balance of pushing me to think about these details, and working around my busy schedule/making decisions with my parents and others. My wedding was exactly what I imagined and she did all of it in 2 months. She coordinated all of our vendors and truly made our day perfect. She planned the entire day and timeline incredibly. I cannot imagine what our wedding would have been like without her! To be honest, it never would have happened without her. My husband, myself, and my family are forever grateful to her for everything she did to make our day so memorable. Especially for focusing on the details that we may have overlooked ourselves.

Pea to Tree Events's reply:

Akshaya!!! My heart just exploded with gratitude!!! I am honored to have been a part of your journey, and being part of the team that made your vision come to life. You will always be a part of the Pea to Tree Family, as I know I have enjoyed being a part of both of your families. I am wishing you both, nothing but the best!

Thank you again for trusting me with one of the most special days of your life, and being a trooper after long hours of work.

I am grateful for you, J, and your family!!!

Cheers to a lifetime of memories!!
  • Colleen
    Colleen S. Married on 10/31/2020

A lifesaver for an anxious bride

My husband, family and I cannot recommend Georgette from Pea to Tree enough! She helped us execute a gorgeous interfaith wedding in October 2020. I am Catholic and my husband is Hindu. I think wanting to have two religious ceremonies on the same day is a tall order in a normal year, but in 2020 there were times it seemed impossible. Georgette was always extremely reassuring, even when we were changing original plans and downsizing or trying to find vendors when the world felt like it was falling apart. All of the vendors she suggested were incredible to work with. She is extremely organized and will keep your party on schedule no matter how complicated it gets (aka she will wrangle your family – in the nicest way!!). She will keep you on budget, telling you where to save your money and where to splurge a little bit. She always listened to what was most important to me and my husband. Our wedding felt like it was truly “us” while also including elements that were important to our families. The design and décor was gorgeous, and absolutely not something I would be capable of accomplishing on my own! The amount of stress that was relieved by knowing that she had everything was under control was truly priceless. I am so incredibly grateful for all your help! (Georgette also helped us execute a more casual 1 year anniversary party for all of our uninvited guests and it was such a fun night! Worth every penny!)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Alyx & Billy
    74 photos · 01/19/2019

Tufted Vintage Rentals Tufted Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

It was such a pleasure to work with Georgette! We worked with her on a project and the end result was amazing! During the planning Georgette was prompt, organized and clear about her expectations. Georgette is very sweet and has a vibrant personality. She was full of ideas and very easy to work with. I strongly endorse her and her planning services and would recommend her to brides and anyone planning an event!

Tampa, FL, 33629
Location of (Pea to Tree Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding