Tampa, FL 33629 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 46
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pea to Tree Events

Pea to Tree Events is a full-service wedding planner and event design firm based in sunny Tampa, Florida, that services clients around the world. What’s in a name? Pea to Tree means from inception to completion, which is exactly how the team at Pea to Tree Events works: taking your wedding from a vision to reality. Georgette, the creative mind behind Pea to Tree, decided years ago to ditch her science career for something more fulfilling: planning people’s love stories. The company is like a child to her, and she dedicates everything she has to executing your vision. Pea to Tree Events wants to take what makes you unique and thread it into your event, ensuring that your individuality shines through on your special day.

Pea to Tree Events holds your hand every step of the way on your wedding planning journey, and will be there to coordinate the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. They're experienced in planning a variety of wedding types, including eco-friendly, cultural, military, double, religious and non-religious weddings. They offer a variety of different services to make your wedding go smoothly, including:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
Follow Pea to Tree Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Honey I Doula

25 Reviews for Pea to Tree Events

• Akshaya

Akshaya K. · Married on 05/02/2021

Committed to perfection

Georgette is an incredible planner who goes above and beyond to make sure that your wedding day is perfect. We hired Georgette to help us plan a backyard wedding at our family's home. The wedding consisted of both a Hindu and Sikh ceremony, and a reception with a private dinner. I had very little time and energy to put towards wedding planning myself because of my hectic work schedule. Georgette focused on the details from the start. She maintained a good balance of pushing me to think about these details, and working around my busy schedule/making decisions with my parents and others. My wedding was exactly what I imagined and she did all of it in 2 months. She coordinated all of our vendors and truly made our day perfect. She planned the entire day and timeline incredibly. I cannot imagine what our wedding would have been like without her! To be honest, it never would have happened without her. My husband, myself, and my family are forever grateful to her for everything she did to make our day so memorable. Especially for focusing on the details that we may have overlooked ourselves.

Sent on 02/11/2021

Pea to Tree Events's reply:

Akshaya!!! My heart just exploded with gratitude!!! I am honored to have been a part of your journey, and being part of the team that made your vision come to life. You will always be a part of the Pea to Tree Family, as I know I have enjoyed being a part of both of your families. I am wishing you both, nothing but the best!

Thank you again for trusting me with one of the most special days of your life, and being a trooper after long hours of work.

I am grateful for you, J, and your family!!!

Cheers to a lifetime of memories!!

Neena C. · Married on 06/22/2019

Pea to Tree events magic

Georgette has been incredible in this process. She took my vision and made it better than I could have hoped for. The time and effort she puts into creating magic is commendable.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth W. · Married on 04/06/2019

Georgette is a superhero!

Georgette was a fantastic partner in planning our Indian-American fusion wedding. I am American, and my husband is Indian, and we wanted a wedding that authentically honored both of our traditions while staying true to our personalities. We decided to work with Georgette because from the moment we met her, she truly sought to understand us and was never transactional, while also being highly competent and professional. We saw in her portfolio a clear talent for interpreting different couples’ styles and planning weddings that blend cultures and embrace unique venues with true character.

Without Georgette interpreting our ideas and making them both better and more practical, I really am not sure how we would have pulled off two religious ceremonies and two major receptions. Georgette demonstrated exceptional talent for taking a rough sketch of our desired aesthetic, and far surpassing what we could have imagined. True to her word, she enabled us to enjoy our engagement; and during our wedding weekend, we didn’t worry for a second about the details, but we were able to be truly present for every moment. Georgette is a super hero.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Pea to Tree Events's reply:

E+J, Thank you!!!! I got so teary reading this. I am so grateful to know you both, and I truly miss you guys. Words can't even describe how grateful and honored I am to have had the opportunity to be part of your journey, witness your love and be a helpful partner for you both. I wish you lots of happiness, and can't wait for our path to cross again, especially over a glass of wine!

Sincerely,

Georgette

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pea to Tree Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Tufted Vintage Rentals
    Tufted Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

It was such a pleasure to work with Georgette! We worked with her on a project and the end result was amazing! During the planning Georgette was prompt, organized and clear about her expectations. Georgette is very sweet and has a vibrant personality. She was full of ideas and very easy to work with. I strongly endorse her and her planning services and would recommend her to brides and anyone planning an event!

• Tampa, 33629 See on map
    Location of (Pea to Tree Events)