Cheers Events Reviews

25 | Saint Petersburg, FL

25 Reviews for Cheers Events

Joan · Married on 04/22/2017

I wish that I could give Briana "Bri" and Cheers Events more than 5 stars! They were so helpful and insightful throughout the whole process. Bri helped me with tough decisions and helped me with last minute decorating choices. She helped make my reception location look perfect! She also was OUTSTANDING on my wedding day! She ran back and forth from my room full of bridesmaids to my grooms room with his groomsmen doing whatever needed to be done. I honestly have no idea if there were any issues on my wedding day because Bri took care of everything. She even helped steam the bridesmaids dresses! She is beautiful inside and out and I would hire her again without hesitation. She stayed with me all day and ensured that I never stressed about anything. We even had to make a last minute weather decision that could have been a big deal, but Bri just walked me through the choices and we made the decision together :) I absolutely loved working with her and the Cheers team! Hire them and work with Bri!!!

Maggie · Married on 02/17/2017

Beth with Cheers was the best. Her calm throughout the event was invaluable. From start to finish her suggestions, support and professionalism made this the perfect day for my son and daughter in law. For anyone who thinks this is a service you do not need for a wedding, I would tell you immediately to reconsider. This was money well spent. Beth made sure that every little detail was handled. If there were any complications we never knew because she took over and provided the dream wedding. Beth and Alexandra form the Don CeSar were the perfect team delivering everything we asked for and more. THANK YOU !!!!!!

Gail · Married on 01/28/2017

We can't say enough about Bri and her expert help for our daughters wedding in January at the Vinoy!
    Bri was kind enough to come out to our house late one evening when I was undecided on some things... She did the drape and lightening ... it ended up being FABULOUS & MAGICAL!!!! Bri is sweet ,easy to work with & totally understanding of the exact mood our daughter wanted for the ballroom!! We would highly recommend Bri and Cheers Events!! ??

Jordan · Married on 12/30/2016

We were very fortunate to work with Briana Thomas, who is passion and dedication was a big reason why our wedding was a huge success. We had a destination wedding and were highly dependent on Briana for help with every aspect of the wedding. We didn't know how it would really turn out until wedding day but couldn't be happier when everything was perfect! Thanks Briana, we really appreciate everything you did!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Cheers Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan! It was such a pleasure working with you and Fanny.

Tiffany · Married on 12/30/2016

We were married 12/30/16 and Beth is the BEST that you can get! I cannot say enough about Beth! She was so amazing and makes you feel like you are her number one priority. She was so professional and quick to respond. She answered late night emails even when she was on vacation!! She was never pushy with trying to up-sell us. I told her my budget and she worked with in it making all my ideas come to life. She made sure every detail went as planned and she didn't skip a beat. Not once did I see her slow down at the wedding making sure it all was perfect. Beth truly was amazing and the sweetest person you will ever work with!

p · Married on 12/18/2016

Beth was easy to work with. We presented her pictures from social media as examples. She was thorough in providing an itemized price list of all the ideas. We were then able to sit together and prioritize how to achieve our vision with our budget. She was responsive to emails and pleasant to be with. She helped us with plates, lighting, draping, decorating the veranda tent, and table numbers. I was happy she was a part of our planning. Thank you, Beth.

Kaitlin · Married on 10/22/2016

There is no advice to give..if you want an amazing day Briana is the best coordinator ever. I couldn't imagine my wedding day without her and her team. She made everything smooth and as carefree as possible. Incredibly professional, great at handling situations on the fly, very organized. I cannot say enough good things about Briana and her team!!!! I would recommend her to anyone that I know and would use her again if I ever have a big party to throw!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Cheers Events's reply:

Thanks Kaitlin! You were such an awesome bride to work with!!

Molly · Married on 10/08/2016

Briana was simply amazing. She was extremely attentive and made me feel like everything was under control. She was very organized and professional, but also fun and friendly to be around on a very important day! My husband also raved about her and found her to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She stayed calm even when I made a few last minute changes to the original plans. I highly recommend her and Cheers Events!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Cheers Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Molly! I am so grateful that I got to be a part of your big day!!

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2016

Brianna was amazing. Great staff, very friendly, and made our day perfect. Keep in mind that good communication is important from both ends-so if you have specific needs, you need to make sure you are clear. You won't be disappointed with Cheers!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Cheers Events's reply:

Thanks You for your kind words, Nicole. You were such a gorgeous bride and it was a joy working with you!

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2015

Cheers Events is a top-notch company that I highly recommend using! They made my wedding absolutely perfect and so easy to work with!

Joe · Married on 10/10/2015

In planning our wedding the idea of hiring a vendor to provide lighting and other decorations nearly escaped us. If not for the recommendation of our wedding planner we may have entirely slept on this detail. Luckily she recommended Cheers Events and I can’t imagine doing our 1980’s video game arcade theme without them. From the onset our event coordinator, Megan, was onboard with our vision and made a number of suggestions that really made the difference.

The sheer scope of available props, professional lighting and even the iconic illuminated dance floor was awe inspiring. Our guests didn’t know what to do with themselves and ultimately, thanks to Cheers Events, we were able to accomplished the goal of recreating a fully immersive event. It was genuinely like we went back in time to a 1980’s video game arcade and a wedding broke out!

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Cheers Events and may have to find an excuse to hire them again for another event!

Casey · Married on 04/18/2015

Beth Clark with Cheers Events was my wedding planner, and I would whole heartedly recommend her to anyone! She is so sweet to work with, and answered every single question I had. Without Beth, our wedding would not have run smoothly! She coordinated every detail and made sure everything was perfect so that I could relax! Wonderful!

Cheers events was amazing to work with! They did a fabulous job making my dream wedding come true! Beth Clark with Cheers events is amazing at what she does, I would highly recommend hiring her!

• I

Ingrid · Married on 11/15/2014

I was really nervous about having a destination wedding and I knew that I needed to have someone there who was going to create the wedding that we wanted and that was easy and available to contact when I needed help. That's what we received from Cheers entertainment, Beth Clark wedding planner a true miracle worker!! I can't express enough what Beth and her team were able to accomplish for us. She made everything easy, she took care of everything for us from the littlest details to the biggest. She calmed my nerves and listened to me when I was going insane, she resolved all my concerns. Every time I called her she was there. I could not of done this without her! She made our wedding the most beautiful explosion of vintage romance possible!! It was insane! I love her and her team so much and totally recommend her all the way. If you want someone to be there for you, to listen to what you want and make it happen then Beth and cheers entertainment are for you! Believe me, you won't be disappointed !

Kimberly · Married on 10/11/2014

Thanks to Beth for being so amazing to work with. We couldn't be happier with the wedding weekend for our daughter and son in law. The vinyl dance floor was the finishing touch on the reception ballroom. Everything couldn't have been more beautiful.

Ellen · Married on 06/14/2014

Cheers events is class act! Danielle my event planner was awesome and willing to take on anything! The crew was professional and fast and willing to do whatever ti took to make me happy! My reception was the talk of the hotel for 2 days and I owe it to Cheers Events!

Katie · Married on 04/25/2014

We worked with Beth Clark of Cheers Events for our Don CeSar wedding. She was our "day of coordinator" but really she answered many questions for me leading up to the wedding. She worked with me to create a package that was within my price range and covered exactly what I needed (and not the things I felt I did not). Between Heather Satterfield of the Don CeSar and Beth Clark I did not have to worry about (or do!) a thing on my wedding day, and everything went perfectly.

susan · Married on 03/30/2014

Beth from Cheers at the Don Cesar was our wedding planner for a two night celebration March 29 and 30, 2014. We cannot say enough good things about her! Every one of her recommendations were spot-on. The wedding went off without a hitch, despite weather issues. Somehow she was able to produce outdoor space heaters as though from a magic hat, and allow the outdoor part of our reception to proceed. Friends and family have been telling us this is the best wedding they have ever attending. Beth and her firm are the ultimate professionals, with attention to personal detail that is unsurpassed.

Rebecca · Married on 02/23/2013

Wonderful, friendly company! They were quick to respond and created a beautiful reception area....

Jennifer · Married on 02/09/2013

We used Beth Clark and Molly for our day-of wedding coordination and could not have been happier! Both ladies kept track of everything and made the day SO much simpler for both of us and our parents. Beth made recommendations for vendors when I was lost with the planning and coordinated delivery times with all the vendors for the wedding day. It was a TRULY wonderful experience working with them and I recommend Beth and Molly to anyone!!!

Bob · Married on 01/06/2012

The whole Cheers team was fabulous through the whole process. I would highly recommend using them for you r wedding or event.

Matthew · Married on 10/22/2016

We used them for decorations and day of coordinating. Everything was so well put together, we could not imagine not using Briana as our day of coordinator. She ensured everything ran smoothly and made sure we enjoyed our wedding without having to worry about anything.

Matt · Married on 10/01/2016

Briana was amazing as our day of coordinator!

Hilary · Married on 03/05/2016

I fell in love with a venue where all I really got was four walls - no tables, chairs, decor, etc, which is what brought me to Cheers. I am not a DIY-er - I knew I would rather pay someone to set things up for me than have my friends and family working as free labor and stressing myself out about it. I worked with Cheers from about a year out to rent tables, chairs, linens, and even dinnerware. There are certainly cheaper ways to do it, but using Cheers I felt confident that everything would be at the venue and would be the way I wanted it. They also did the chairs for my ceremony for me (which was about a mile away from my reception venue).

Most importantly, though, and the reason I would recommend Cheers to anyone, was that the sales manager I was working with for the event setup highly recommended that I have a day-of coordinator. Honestly, it wasn't something I was positive I needed and was kind of a last-minute decision, but I'm so glad I went with it. I worked with Briana at Cheers, who I can't say enough great things about. She stepped in to make sure everything went smoothly, and trust me, there were several unexpected hiccups. She did everything from pouring champagne to serving cake. She also rolled with the punches to make some last-minute adjustments that I asked for, like moving the cake cutting a little bit later than originally scheduled. I shudder to think what would have happened without her there. I really owe the fact that my day was as wonderful as I'd hoped for to Cheers, and I'd recommend them to friends without reservation.

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2017

0.4
      0.5

STAY AWAY. If I could give negative for this company I would. The errors they made do not fit in this review box so I will have to highlight some. Hired Jan 2017 for a wedding in Nov 17. First planner no help, no contact, left on June 12th emailed CCd a new planner. New planner didn't introduce herself until July 19th. Over a month. I didn't meet the planner until 30th of September. They try to upsell you - I asked for a few petals scattered down the aisle - turned into $900 of piles of petals lining aisles and stairs. They only care about your money. Emails from them were blunt and unhelpful as if could care less about what I wanted, just wanted to make it easier for themselves.
    Finally met the planner on Sept 30th. She told me my DJ was bringing all my lighting, told him they had all lighting. She called him a week before my wedding and told him not to tell me she spoke to him but she needs him to bring all of this extra lighting and equipment. Hundreds of dollars more A WEEK BEFORE MY WEDDING. She mixed up all my vendors, times, etc They played the wrong music at my ceremony (i had harp music, they played bruno mars - HUGE DIFFERENCE) and didn't even say sorry. They charged my credit card without authorization. Wish this review box was longer so I could explain all 100 issues I had with them. The owner Ronnie is just the rudest most unhelpful person I have ever spoken to in my life, save yourself the hassle and use someone else. They are the worst!