101 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139 Map · Phone number

About Hilton Bentley Miami

You sense it the moment you walk in. It's almost magical. It's intimate and refined. It's your wedding dream come true. The beautiful Hilton Bentley South Beach Hotel is the créme de la créme for your special day. With a priceless beachfront location on Ocean Drive secluded from the crowds, a private sun-swept pool deck and enchanting garden perfect for ceremonies or receptions, two beautiful ballrooms with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the city's skyline or pool, our Asian-inspired Spa 101 offering facials, manicures, pedicures and more, our celebrity-hair stylist Rocco Donna Hair & Beauty Design offering the finishing touches, our Miami Beach renown Chef Gaetano Ascione serving his finest dishes, and our professional team of wedding planners there to guide you through it all, the Hilton Bentley South Beach is the exclusive location for your very special wedding day.

GNBL
Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
GNBL

11 Reviews for Hilton Bentley Miami

Vanessa Oro · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Hilton Bentley Miami Beach

My wedding was a complete dream come true!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/23/2017

Santorini is amazing. I had my wedding there June 23 2017. I fell in love the moment I walked it. Claudia is amazing and helped with everything from picking tablecloths and napkins to finding a photographer and wedding officiant. The food was delicious and our guests were amazed by the food, staff, service and decor. Claudia was very attentive throughout the entire process and made it as stress free for me as possible. From the moment I walked in to tour the hotel until the day I checked out after the wedding, was first class all the way. I would definitely recommend Santorini and the Hilton Bentley.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Brittany · Married on 03/11/2017

Planning a wedding is by all means stressful. Yet when you have a team to help you and your spouse take your time to plan out the details, it all works and comes together beautifully. We really appreciated Claudia pulling through for us as our date quickly approached. She was very organized and such a sweet heart. Believe me, we were in constant contact and answered all my questions and revisited any details as I was overwhelmed. We are truly pleased with our overall experience. There are so much more great things that could be said...so if you a looking for a great venue, trust in this Hilton Bentley team and experience it for yourself.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Hilton Bentley Miami FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

• Events By Vivian Colls
    Events By Vivian Colls Wedding Florists

I love working at the hotel! If you're looking for a beautiful and cozy miami beach style wedding for 50-70 people this is the place. Tasty food, nice personnel and a very convenient location in the heart of Miami Beach.

• 101 Ocean Drive Miami Beach, 33139 See on map