1767 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number

About Hilton Alexandria Old Town

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We are so delighted that you are considering the Hilton Alexandria Old Town for this very special occasion.

The Hilton Alexandria Old Town is the premiere location to host your special event. The Hilton Alexandria Old Town will be happy to offer special guest room rates for your out of town guests. Our location has great features that your family and friends can take advantage of:

The King Street Metro station is only 37 steps from the hotel, connecting you to Reagan National Airport (DCA) in two stops or Downtown Washington DC in six stops. The entire DC Metropolitan area is easily accessible via Metro!

Guests can enjoy the charming intimacy of Historic Old Town Alexandria. Take a short walk down towards the waterfront or a quick ride on the complimentary King Street Trolley to a variety of restaurants, bars and shops. Enjoy a tour of Mt. Vernon or take a water cruise at the picturesque Old Town waterfront.

Let us set the stage for a grand event for up to 200 guests in our elegant 3,800 square foot ballroom. Say "I Do" in our beautiful Outdoor Courtyard. Enjoy cocktail hour with your guests in our stylish Grand Ballroom Foyer. We are happy to share our wedding packages with you, and will work with you to create the perfect day for you and your soon to be spouse!

Congratulations, and thanks again for considering the Hilton Alexandria Old Town Hotel!

766f5a51e3ff18b6 1446746234930 metro
metro
presidentialbalcony
lobby enterance
Hilton Alexandria Old Town
front desk seating area with wall
bar with lounge seating
Hilton Alexandria Old Town
gb foyer long shot enterance
Hilton Alexandria Old Town
lobby long shot from front desk
bar full shot
766f5a51e3ff18b6 1446746234930 metro
metro

23 Reviews for Hilton Alexandria Old Town

Kristina · Married on 09/15/2018

Some people go above and beyond to make your day special and easy- Craig is one of those people. He was there for us every step of the way (and even steps I didn’t know about!). Apparently my family was calling him with requests that I had no idea about and he took care of everyone. He made the day so special for me and my husband. Every time I had a question he would promptly respond. He let us in early to set up center pieces, was present at the tasting with the head chef, and coordinated day of and day before events. The space is beautiful. The bridal suite is everything I could have wanted in a space to get ready. I cannot day enough about the Hilton!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/24/2016

I used the Hilton Alexandria Old Town as one of my wedding hotels and my experience with the Hilton group was nothing but positive. My contacts were Rommel Loja, Cathi Kuziw and Rhonda Holt. Each one was very professional and helpful. Their properties include Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Alexandria and the Embassy Suites - this provides a lot of flexibility depending on your needs, and their location can't be beat in terms of convenience for your guests. Rommel met my needs for a suite of an appropriate size for me, my mom and sister to get ready in the morning of the wedding.

Sent on 10/12/2016
  • User6620133 · 2+ years ago

We had both our wedding and ceremony at the Hilton. We worked with Craig L. and he was great! The staff was great, the space was beautiful, and it was a wonderful location since most of our guests came from out of town. It's walking distance to metro and walking distance for our guests to enjoy old town. Unfortunately, we didn't have the best weather (it snowed in April!) but the venue was able to provide us with great spots to take pictures. If you're considering having your wedding in the DC area you should absolutely give them a call at the Hilton!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Hilton Alexandria Old Town FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 220
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 8
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Lighting / Sound
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• IndAroma
    IndAroma Wedding Caterers

Great location and wonderful staff. Very convenient for your guests to have an awesome weekend on their own; within walking distance to Old Town and the King Street Metro station.

• 1767 King Street Alexandria, 22314 See on map