Brooklyn, NY 11206 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

5 Reviews for Hilary Katzen Weddings

Heather · Married on 08/01/2018

Incredible :)!

Okay I would like to start with, Hilary is absolutely incredible. When it came to planning the wedding I always said the two most important things were my bride and our photographer. Hilary was my #1 choice and I honestly couldn't have imagined having anyone else. But i never thought when I reached out to her she would even have the time. We went to school together and have known each other for years. She always had a camera in her hand. The group of kids we went to school with were lucky to have met Hilary because she captured our lives back then. She took most of the prom photos. Then took some of the most memorable photos in collage. She always was capturing something. Then you get to an age where you start to see people you went to school with getting engaged and you see the engagement photos ad then the wedding photos and I found myself disappointed seeing pictures that just felt staged and cold. And then a school mate of mine posted her wedding photos and they were some of the most incredible images. It gave me chills. And to my delight. Hilary Katzen Weddings captured them. So long story short I reached out and we booked like the same day. SHE FLEW FROM NEW YORK!!! Not only for our wedding but also for our engagement photos. She was insanely helpful. I work in the restaurant industry and when we got engaged I felt like everyone assumed I would know how to plan the wedding. I obviously had no idea what I was doing. Hilary was the first person that made me feel confident in my decisions. She guided me through things leading up to the wedding that I would have never even thought about. I canceled my engagement photos twice and she was so easy going and kind about it. The month of the wedding she checked on me and my wife and encouraged us. The day of she messaged us in the morning before coming over to see if we wanted or needed anything. And here is the big one. With two brides we were secretly concerned about the amount of time she would spend focusing on one or the other. I swear neither of us knows how she was there for the other because we both felt so appreciated by her. She was like a super hero running all over the place. Not a moment we felt was missed the whole day. From getting ready, to the actual vows, to the reception, all the way to us leaving. I can go on with everything that is amazing about Hilary but to some it up, Hire her. Please. You will not regret it. Actually you will be grateful for the rest of your life that you did.

Julie · Married on 06/29/2018

Hilary is awesome! She's professional and fun all at the same time and we genuinely enjoyed working with her. Hilary did our mini engagement shoot (with our 2 dogs) and our wedding pictures. We have loved all the pictures we've seen so far and can't wait to see all the wedding pics! She also offers a photo booth that is super fun and easy to use and our guests loved it. We really felt that Hilary just "got" us and our vision for our wedding and our pictures. She kept us all moving on time and handled the family photos with ease. I would work with her again without hesitation and highly recommend her!

Hilary Katzen Weddings FAQ