Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11206 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Hilary Katzen Weddings

Hilary Katzen Weddings is a wedding photographer based in New York City that specializes in candid photos. She is passionate about photographing the authenticity of your love and specializes in turning your favorite moments of your wedding day into forever memories.

Hilary Katzen Weddings is committed to understanding the style, personality, and vision of engaged couples to take photos that are true to your relationship. She offers three wedding packages to choose from and will work with you to select the package that fits your budget and your photography needs. She offers full and partial day wedding photography, as well as engagement shoots. Photography services include:

• High-resolution photos
  • Professionally edited images
  • Online album
  • Downloadable link to an interactive gallery
  • Professional printing options

7 Reviews for Hilary Katzen Weddings

1 User photo

Hilary Katzen Weddings 1

Julia Schifini · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Incredible photos AND incredible person!

Hilary was absolutely incredible. We had her shoot our engagement photos because unfortunately she had been booked for our wedding day. The experience was absolutely wonderful - nothing felt forced, and we had a great time. The photos were absolutely gorgeous and picking our favorites was hard because literally every photo she sent back was great. We really felt like she GOT us as a couple and was able to capture that.

Not only that, she worked with us to book an equally great photographer for our wedding who we are very excited to work with. She is hands on and cares about her clients and I plan on recommending her to anyone who has photography needs.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Heather · Married on 08/01/2018

Incredible :)!

Okay I would like to start with, Hilary is absolutely incredible. When it came to planning the wedding I always said the two most important things were my bride and our photographer. Hilary was my #1 choice and I honestly couldn't have imagined having anyone else. But i never thought when I reached out to her she would even have the time. We went to school together and have known each other for years. She always had a camera in her hand. The group of kids we went to school with were lucky to have met Hilary because she captured our lives back then. She took most of the prom photos. Then took some of the most memorable photos in collage. She always was capturing something. Then you get to an age where you start to see people you went to school with getting engaged and you see the engagement photos ad then the wedding photos and I found myself disappointed seeing pictures that just felt staged and cold. And then a school mate of mine posted her wedding photos and they were some of the most incredible images. It gave me chills. And to my delight. Hilary Katzen Weddings captured them. So long story short I reached out and we booked like the same day. SHE FLEW FROM NEW YORK!!! Not only for our wedding but also for our engagement photos. She was insanely helpful. I work in the restaurant industry and when we got engaged I felt like everyone assumed I would know how to plan the wedding. I obviously had no idea what I was doing. Hilary was the first person that made me feel confident in my decisions. She guided me through things leading up to the wedding that I would have never even thought about. I canceled my engagement photos twice and she was so easy going and kind about it. The month of the wedding she checked on me and my wife and encouraged us. The day of she messaged us in the morning before coming over to see if we wanted or needed anything. And here is the big one. With two brides we were secretly concerned about the amount of time she would spend focusing on one or the other. I swear neither of us knows how she was there for the other because we both felt so appreciated by her. She was like a super hero running all over the place. Not a moment we felt was missed the whole day. From getting ready, to the actual vows, to the reception, all the way to us leaving. I can go on with everything that is amazing about Hilary but to some it up, Hire her. Please. You will not regret it. Actually you will be grateful for the rest of your life that you did.

Sent on 11/29/2018