About Hey DJ

Virginia Beach and all Hampton Roads PREMIER Wedding Dj Service, with a TWIST of Awesome!

Hello, I'm DJ Bobby and my goal is to give each couple a stress-free and super awesome wedding. I have been a professional wedding DJ for 10+ years now and love DJing for weddings and other events. I have a great passion for the wedding industry and I try to show it at every wedding I DJ. I am always honored to be in consideration for your wedding! I will help build your event timeline, planning form, and music request list with my online account I give to each couple to ensure a well organized and very fun wedding! All my music is mixed live throughout the night to keep your guests dancing all night long!

-Hey DJ Bobby

Consultation (11)
Do-Not-Play List (11)
Uplighting (10)
Liability Insurance (3)

I cannot say enough good things about Bobby!!! He was so awesome to work with for our big day and kept everyone on the dancefloor. He provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and exit, basically everything! He listened to all of our requests and the online planning portal made song requests such a breeze for us. Everyone knows a DJ can make or break a wedding and I am so thankful we used Hey DJ because he made this day absolutely perfect!! I still have guests complimenting me on how much fun the party was and how the music was the best! I would recommend Bobby to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Reegan, 12/30/17, 12 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Bobby was absolutely fantastic to work with! My wedding planner recommended him and I am so glad that she did. Ever since I met with him for the first time, he was so professional while also being kind and lighthearted. He is very responsive both through email and text/phone and shows up to his event even before he is supposed to be there. We even had a problem where we needed some up-lighting for the ceremony room and Bobby came to the rescue. He is really great at reading the crowd and knowing which songs to play to keep people on the dance floor the whole night. If you are looking for an amazing DJ for a good price, Hey DJ is the way to go.

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews

Photobooth
Projector
7 AWARDS

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Hey DJ brings the energy and sound to get your guests on the dance floor and having a great time. He is a consummate professional, cuts no corners and takes the time to make every couple's event a total success. As a photographer, I know it's going to be a good one when he's there.

Bobby is AWESOME to work with! Throughout the planning process he offers constructive ideas to add to the timeline, he is one heck of a team player throughout the big day, and if you have to throw the timeline out the window he was quick on his feet. This guy has years of experience and technical know-how to get the job done, but it's his personality that you want - hire him ASAP before the date gets booked!

Bobby is definitely a great DJ and I have worked with him and witnessed his talent on several occasions. He actually did our wedding about 4 years ago! Bobby really knows how to get the party moving on the dance floor while being an entertaining MC! Also, him and his wife Kelly are a dynamic duo that offers a great DJ and a top notch photographer services! They are truly professional and yet very down to earth. Check them out!

Best..DJ..ever... and I am not being biased. From the super user friendly online tools for brides and the latest DJ equipment to his ability to multi-task, stay organized and keep everyone to any timeline (he is the master at working with vendors to keep events running smoothly). Did I mention his awesome and fun personality? He is so funny! He even goes out on the dance floor and shows the crowd how to wobble! The number one thing that is so great about Bobby, he mixes live! He can take two songs from different genres and mix them live and it is amazing to see the crowd respond! Who doesn't love a DJ that can take your song request and immediately transition it in seamlessly! He is that good! He is so good at reading crowds and keeping the party going! So as I said before... BEST... DJ... EVER :)

Events

Richmond, VA 23234   See On Map
757-604-3281 (phone)
3341 Fayette Dr, Virginia Beach, VA 23456   See On Map
757-604-3281 (phone)
Hey DJ is a wedding DJ from Virginia Beach servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Hampton Roads, Richmond, and Outer Banks. Hey DJ is a professional Wedding DJ that has been part of the Virginia Beach wedding industry since 2003 specializing in Virginia Beach weddings.