Helen Morisette Weddings and Events

Helen Morisette Weddings and Events

$2,200
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Helen Morisette Weddings and Events

Helen Morisette Weddings feels that planning a couple's wedding is both a tremendous honor and a significant responsibility. The importance of the event to the couple and their families makes our work that much more gratifying.
Your wedding should be unique and spectacular, a true representation of you as a couple and how you live your life. When you hire Helen Morisette Weddings , we will match our passion for style and creativity with professional project management.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Budget Analysis (2)
Timelines (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Destination (1)

I was engaged for 6 months before my wedding, but didn't start planning until 4 months prior to the big day. I really needed someone who could help me not only the day-of, but do some partial planning as well. I called Helen based on a friend's recommendation, and hired her immediately. Helen is very professional and friendly. She also helped us pick some wonderful vendors within our budget. I was impressed with how quickly everything came together. Helen made sure everything was perfect for our wedding, and I wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Wow, where do I even begin?! Helen is truly a godsend. I could not imagine planning a wedding without her. She was extremely helpful with all the planning, setting up meetings, helping me find wonderful vendors, my photographer, and amazing florist. Everyone I met with had nothing but fabulous things to say about Helen. She works well with everyone, stays on budget, and helps you keep your sanity during the day of! Having her as my wedding planner saved me time, money and a lot of headache from having to search for things on my own. Everyone she uses is very reasonable in price and knows her very well. My wedding day turned out to be a dream come true and was everything I had envisioned it to be and more. I would HIGHLY recommend Helen to anyone getting married, she is the BEST and has a lot of experience in the wedding industry!!

Profile Picture Ashton, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews

Religious
Number of Planners
5 AWARDS

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Belle Meade Plantation has partnered with Helen Morisette Weddings & Events on numerous occasions to help brides achieve their dream weddings. Helen is the reliable "calm in the storm" that you need when you are trying to get your event goals and have a great time planning! We recommend her services over and over again!

Helen and her crew pay attention to all the details. They are organized and easy to work with.

I love working with Helen. I know things will be on time and she will get the job done with a smile and ease. That is so important on such a hectic day of so many people trying to make the day special for our brides and their families.

Helen is a true pro when it comes to wedding planning. She is meticulously organized, easy to work with, and all around an amazing wedding planner!

I have worked with Helen on many weddings and she has always been very professional and very organized. I am always excited to get to work with her. She makes my job so much easier and always has delightful brides.

75 PROS I KNOW

Events

Nashville, TN 37217   See On Map
615-948-5833 (phone) 615-366-3428 (fax)
Helen Morisette Weddings and Events is a wedding planner from Nashville. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Franklin, Murfreesboro , and Middle Tennessee. Helen Morisette Weddings and Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Middle Tennessee wedding industry for 21 years. We specialize in full wedding planning, day of wedding planning, partial wedding planning.