2625 Ariane Dr., San Diego, CA 92117 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

• Real Weddings 3

18 Reviews for Hartworks Floral Design

Donna · Married on 09/17/2016

Frankie Hartwell's floral design for my daughter's wedding was breathtaking! She transformed the space with lovely arrangements that were more beautiful than we had imagined when planning the event. Frankie's work received many compliments from our guests, and we appreciated her professionalism and artistry.

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

The best!!! I was originally planning to only get bouquets and boutonnieres and make the rest of the center pieces myself since I was already over budget. Hartworks was recommended to me by a friend and I am so glad I went in. They worked with what tiny budget I had and my last minute changes without any complaint and truly far exceeded my expectations of what I thought I was going to get for my money! I am so glad I didn't go DIY!!! The only thing that was off was that the moms and grandma were suppose to have wrist corsages, but they were boutonnieres instead. It was not a big deal to me, and like I said, I got way more than I ever expected! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!! I highly recommend Frankie and Taryn at Hartworks, as they will take your ideas and turn them into beautiful perfection!

Frankie and Lynden were a delight to work with in making our floral arrangements just what we wanted! They were very helpful and very obliging to our suggestions to create the perfect florals for our wedding. Seeing the flowers and bouquets on the day of was like a dream - every detail was covered and they all turned out so beautiful. It made our wedding all the more perfect!

Award

Real Weddings

• A Forever After Wedding
    A Forever After Wedding Wedding Officiants

Frankie of Hartworks Floral Design is one of the most highly sought after florist in San Diego! Her arrangements are stunning. She is known in the wedding industry as a true floral professional who has won many awards, has been featured in the wedding industries top associations such as NACE & ABC. Revs Kelly & Pat of A Forever After Wedding highly recommend her knowing that our couples will be getting the best.

• A Perfect Table
    A Perfect Table Wedding Rentals

Truly amazing and talented. Frankie is as sweet and true as you will find out there! Her heart pours into her work...each floral design is unique and a work of art, just like her. One of my favorite people to work with by far!

• 2625 Ariane Dr. San Diego, 92117 See on map