Hartworks Floral Design Reviews

18 | San Diego, CA

18 Reviews for Hartworks Floral Design

Donna · Married on 09/17/2016

Frankie Hartwell's floral design for my daughter's wedding was breathtaking! She transformed the space with lovely arrangements that were more beautiful than we had imagined when planning the event. Frankie's work received many compliments from our guests, and we appreciated her professionalism and artistry.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

The best!!! I was originally planning to only get bouquets and boutonnieres and make the rest of the center pieces myself since I was already over budget. Hartworks was recommended to me by a friend and I am so glad I went in. They worked with what tiny budget I had and my last minute changes without any complaint and truly far exceeded my expectations of what I thought I was going to get for my money! I am so glad I didn't go DIY!!! The only thing that was off was that the moms and grandma were suppose to have wrist corsages, but they were boutonnieres instead. It was not a big deal to me, and like I said, I got way more than I ever expected! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!! I highly recommend Frankie and Taryn at Hartworks, as they will take your ideas and turn them into beautiful perfection!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Frankie and Lynden were a delight to work with in making our floral arrangements just what we wanted! They were very helpful and very obliging to our suggestions to create the perfect florals for our wedding. Seeing the flowers and bouquets on the day of was like a dream - every detail was covered and they all turned out so beautiful. It made our wedding all the more perfect!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Kim · Married on 07/20/2013

Frankie did such an amazing job on all of the flowers. I walked into the room and was amazed at the beauty. My bouquet was one of the most beautiful ones I have ever seen. She took the ideas I gave her and made them even more beautiful than I could ever imagine. She is such a sweet and kind lady and I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Holly · Married on 10/06/2012

Hartworks Floral is amazing! Frankie and Sierra were so easy to work with and so helpful! We made a bunch of changes from what we originally told them and they had no problem accommodating us! Our flowers looked better than I even imagined they would have, everything was perfect! We were super unorganized on our wedding day with what needed to go where and they were patient and just went with the flow! They were on top of everything, early to deliver on our wedding day and everything was set up beautifully! I will recommend them to everyone I know and hopefully will have an event to use them again for! They truly are awesome! Thanks for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Kylee · Married on 06/24/2012

Frankie and Sierra at Hartworks were AMAZING!! My wife and I had a destination wedding in San Diego in June, and we couldn't have had a better florist!! Not only did they provide out of this world arrangements, but also complete set up and take down. On top of all this, Frankie packaged and shipped our arrangements to Colorado for us to have for our reception in July!!

We couldn't have asked for more, and would recommend Hartworks to anyone looking for floral arrangements in the SD Area!!

Kylee and Chrissy Holmes

Sent on 08/21/2012

Kristy · Married on 06/01/2012

Frankie was unbelievable. She worked with my small budget and lack of floral knowledge. She was able to figure out what it was that I wanted, and made it better. My wedding flowers were wonderful, and much more than I ever could have imagined!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Scott · Married on 05/05/2012

Our sincere thanks to Frankie Hartwell and her team at Hartworks Floral Design for the absolutely wonderful arrangements created for our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception. The color scheme was well coordinated with the wedding theme and the entire event burst to life with all of the living floral artwork. Frankie's team delivered and installed all of the arrangements, including hand delivering the corsages and boutonnières well before the event time. We could not be happier with the way everything turned out.

Skeptical by nature and limited financially, we were concerned that Frankie would trouble coming through as promised. She not only came through as promised, but far exceeded our expectations. All of this after diligently working with us to keep costs within our budget. We really cannot say enough about how pleased we are.

A final word on the flowers themselves. The outstanding quality and freshness of the flowers is quite unbelievable! We received so many compliments about the flowers during the event. Even after several days, these flower arrangements look like they're ready to take on another event; still so beautiful and alive!

We will recommend Hartworks Floral Design to anyone!

Sent on 05/18/2012

Amanda · Married on 01/28/2012

Great flowers and so sweet to work with! We loved the final creations and they arrived totally on time and so beautiful!!!

Sent on 02/24/2012

Solveig · Married on 08/07/2010

Frankie Hartwell is the consummate professional and a rare talent!! Hartworks Floral Design was hired to provide all the floral arrangements for my daughter's wedding, and they did a SPECTACULAR job!! The flowers at the the church and the reception far exceeded our expectations. Frankie worked with me throughout the process to design and refine all the floral arrangements and bouquets. In the end, Hartworks Floral Design created lavish, beautiful displays and bouquets that contributed in a significant way to overall beauty and success of the event. Everything was extravagantly beautiful and breathtaking! I heartily endorse and recommend Hartworks Floral Design for any event, but especially for weddings!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Bristyl · Married on 05/28/2010

I was beyond impressed by Hartworks and the work of Frankie and her team. My wedding was an absolute dream, and everyone who came said they had never seen anything so beautiful. I had a vision in my head about what I wanted for my wedding my day, but Frankies ideas enhanced everythoing and made it greater than even could have pictured. People who come across our pictures on facebook instantly ask me who did your flowers. And im happy to respond it was Hartworks. I would reccomend their work to ALL my friends and family.

Sent on 08/17/2010

Holly · Married on 08/29/2014

Choosing Hartworks for my wedding was one of the best decisions I've ever made! Taryn & Frankie were absolutely a pleasure to work with and hugely helpful to someone like me who knows absolutely nothing about flowers. They really went above and beyond. The centerpieces they created were better than I could have ever imagined. I was extremely happy with their service.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Amy · Married on 05/29/2010

Frankie's flowers and bouquets for our wedding were stunning! We would highly recommend Hartworks Floral if you are planning to use flowers for any event!

Sent on 08/18/2010
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/18/2009

Frankie and her team did an amazing job with our flowers. We were on a tight floral budget and Frankie was able to create 12 beautiful centerpieces for our guest tables along with a stunning kings table lined with several different arrangements. We really wanted a lot of candle light as well and she made the whole room look elegant and romantic. Frankie really did her best to work with our budget and we are still getting compliments on our flowers a month after our wedding.

Sent on 11/24/2009

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2011

Frankie and her team provided EXACTLY what I was looking for. I came in and verbally described what I wanted (and I have champagne taste and a beer budget) and showed a few pictures and they came through with flying colors! There was not ONE THING I would have changed about my flowers. Frankie worked really hard to get me what I was looking for while trying to stay within my budget. Although some brides feel they may have to, I barely had to interact with Frankie and her team after our consultation... they had everything taken care of from the delivery to the clean up.... GREAT WORK!

Sent on 01/03/2012

Kate · Married on 07/29/2017

4.2

Frankie and Brooke designed the flowers for my wedding this past July. They were so lovely to work with, extremely understanding, responsive and patient, and very willing to hear about my (many) ideas, worries, preferences, etc. I was really blown away by their execution, they took my vision and made it even better than what I'd hoped for by creating a summery, unique look that was still classic and managed to blend in with both the Church and the very specific decor of the reception venue. It wasn't an easy task to make a Polynesian-style hotel's ballroom fit my classic vision (we chose for locale, not decor), but they pulled it off. The floral arrangements were just as gorgeous as I'd hoped, but different than anything I've ever seen. I so appreciate Hartworks Floral for their creativity and talent and I am so glad I chose them to be the florists for our big day! Thank you for making the day so beautiful for my husband and I, our families and friends!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Shanna · Married on 02/13/2010

3.6
      3.0
      3.5

I recently used Hartworks Floral Design for my wedding in April. I got along with Frankie immediately and really adored her personable attitude and friendliness. I felt like I knew her for years. She wasn't pushy or bossy and allowed me to explain exactly what I envisioned and what I didn't. On my wedding day her style exceeded my expectations. I wasn't too picky about the flowers though so regardless it would have been great. She did however forget one of my bridesmaids bouquets (which she refunded me immediately) and forgot to add a pin to my mother's bouquet. She apologized after the fact and for me it wasn't that big of a deal. I would recommend Frankie because she has great pricing and a beautiful eye for flowers and style.

Sent on 05/05/2010

Hayat · Married on 06/12/2010

0.8
      2.0
      1.0

Frankie believes she knows what is best for your wedding. She didn't listen to anything I requested and let her unqualified staff draw up a contract that didn't match what was discussed! I ended up with bouquets that have flowers that I didn't want, no cake stand which I requested, and the wrong color flower petals for the ceremony! The frustration this place caused me was unbelievable and I wish I didn't even get any flowers at all!!
    Unless you want to end up with her vision of your wedding instead of yours, do not use this place!!

Sent on 07/07/2010