Grand Rapids, MI 49546 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About HARRISON STUDIO

www.harrison-studio.com

- hi ... we are ben and laura harrison
- we love photography
- we love documenting love
- we love weddings
- we love getting to experience this crazy journey together
- we love Apple
- we love Drizzle paint color from Sherwin Williams paint store
- we love our crazy cats (Ellie and Dusty) even though they hate eachother
- we love DVR (which implies we hate commercials)
- we love IKEA
- we love to travel ... no location is too far for us
- we love our job and our clients ... life is really great
- we love you for checking out our portfolio
- oh an one last thing ... we love high fives and hugs.

6 Reviews for HARRISON STUDIO

Vanessa · Married on 06/03/2012

The Harrisons are THE best. There was no one else that I trusted to capture my day. They are so great to work with, they are fun to be around and make you feel very comfortable, and their skills are phenomenal. Their photos are brilliant.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Sara · Married on 07/23/2011

I can’t say enough good things about Ben and Laura. From the hugs when we walked in their front door for our initial meeting to the day we got our finished album, they exceeded all of our expectations. They are extremely knowledgeable and helpful, as well as being ridiculously talented. Communication with Laura was super easy the whole process. We absolutely loved our engagement photos and our wedding photos -- we got HUNDREDS of finished photos, and I can’t find enough spots in the house to hang all the ones I want to print!

As far as products, our engagement photo guestbook is beautiful and highly recommended. The prints we ordered through their gallery were perfect and arrived super quickly. Finally, their album vendor is top-notch -- the leather and print quality are fantastic!

Ben and Laura are more than vendors. They make everyone feel like great friends, and we are lucky that they were part of our big day.

Sent on 02/08/2012

Keri · Married on 05/14/2011

Please book Ben & Laura Harrison as your wedding photographers!! They are amazing people and their photographs are beyond beautiful. We worked with them for our May 2011 wedding and I just cannot say enough good things about them. When sitting down to figure out what was important for our wedding day, we knew that we wanted amazing pictures because those would be our wedding memories forever. I came across Harrison Studio blog and fell in love. Their style is so laid back & they made everyone in our wedding party feel relaxed on our wedding day. They are so professional, yet very fun, and were always on time & kept right on track all day. I will recommend them to anyone who will listen to me rave about them all day!! :)

Sent on 05/26/2011

Award

• Pearls Events
    Pearls Events Wedding Planners

We have had the pleasure of working with Harrison Studios a few times over the past few years, and we are always THRILLED with the images they produce for our mutual clients. I cannot say enough great things about Ben & Laura! Highly recommended!

• 6.25 Paper Studio
    6.25 Paper Studio Wedding Invitations

We have had a couple mutual weddings with Ben & Laura, and I am always so very thrilled to learn when we are working with mutual couples. They capture my stationery product with precision in the detail shots. And, even though I never get to personally attend my clients' weddings, I love getting to experience the day through Ben & Laura's eyes.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of HARRISON STUDIO to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155