Elmont, NY 11003 Map · Phone number

About Happy Happenings Events & Design

Happy Happenings Events & Design is an innovative events and design company that takes an artistic approach about crafting your special events. From weddings, birthdays, corporate parties, and intimate celebrations we design and create the entire affair!

SERVICES:

Happy Happenings Events & Design 4
Happy Happenings Events & Design 5
Happy Happenings Events & Design 6

Carolina · Married on 07/20/2017

Happy Happenings Events did an amazing job for my wedding . Sally is very creative, responsive and professional. She provided many ideas and allowed for my input with no hesitation or conflict. It was truly a pleasure to work with her and I truly had the wedding of my dreams because of her talents. All my family and friends are raving how beautiful everything came together. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants an amazing event with a stress free planning process as was my case when I chose to put my wedding in Sally's capable Hands.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Cassandra · Married on 02/25/2017

I could not recommend another service anymore then this one - The quality of work, the professionalism they showed while still remaining so realistic to our budget and making me and my husband feel like family instead of just clients.. Sally the owner went above and beyond any expectation I had, she turned my reception room into a magical fairytale, all I did was give her my colors and a small idea of what my design style was and she took the ball and ran with it.. They nailed every aspect, from my obsession with candles, to the table layout, she even decorated my cake.. the flower bouquets, our sweetheart table, down to the napkins.. they took all the stress away from me and used my budget to create my perfect wedding.. She answered my texts & emails almost instantly, Thank you Sally & the team at Happy Happenings, you made every dream of my perfect wedding come true! I will always appreciate it and think of them for every event I have going forward!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Sylvia · Married on 05/15/2015

Sally designed my wedding and it was absolutely beautiful! Everyone was amazed with the flowers, table cloths, the candles, the up lighting, rose petals, menus cards etc. Sally and her team made my wedding even more special. It was like she read my mind and knew what I wanted. Everything was so elegant and romantic.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Happy Happenings Events & Design FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3