409 Canal Street, Plantsville, CT 06479 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About HairbyBrennahhh

HairbyBrennahhh is a bridal hair specialist located in Plantsville, Connecticut.

This team is completely dedicated to providing the highest quality hair painting, blonding, balayage, blowouts, and updos to soon-to-be-newlyweds throughout the Hartford area.

Your stylist genuinely want to get to know each of their clients, build meaningful relationships, and even see the wedding pictures afterward.

I truly work hard to create a luxurious experience and glamorously boho chic look for the whole wedding party before the walk down the aisle.

The staff at HairbyBrennahhh recommends scheduling a trial ahead of the big day in order to find the look that best works for you. These trials are always fun and are a great way for your stylists to get to know you and what type of aesthetic and vibe you're looking for.

On the wedding day, you can come into the salon and enjoy complimentary bubbly and chocolates, or we travel to you! The team has worked on wedding parties in hotels, get-ready suites, and grandma’s kitchen, and always bring prompt and top-notch professionalism.

• Woman-owned
4e547317 23ca 48e5 a4ed 825cbefd4fe5 51 2008249 161410181213368

4 Reviews for HairbyBrennahhh

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2020

Microwedding July 2020

Working with Brenna was a truly wonderful experience! When I contacted her after a friends recommendation for my micro-wedding in July she exhibited outstanding responsiveness, flexibility and professionalism Aside from that trifecta of qualities, Brenna’s impeccable work and genuine care for her clients set her above the rest. Postponing our large wedding due to Covid was a choice we made willingly, but it was tough nonetheless. Brenna rolled with our fluid planning, made every step fun, and ensured that our day-of styling was nothing short of perfection. Looking back on pictures, I always find myself smiling as I admire her flawless work. Highly recommend is an understatement!

Sent on 01/16/2021

HairbyBrennahhh's reply:

Sarah it was a honor to be part of your absolutely gorgeous micro wedding! I am beyond thrilled that you enjoyed my work and energy, thank you for being a ray of sunshine in a completely crazy time! Your photos are stunning, so glad I get to share them!

Sam M. · Married on 10/13/2019

Stress-free, affordable, attentive

I first met Brenna for my hair trial and knew immediately I would be hiring her for the wedding. She is attentive, listens to her client’s thoughts and ideas (even if they are clueless like myself), and shares her expertise on the subject. Brenna took my vision for the day and ran with it and I could not have been happier. I have been to her for hair styling ever since.

Sent on 01/14/2021

HairbyBrennahhh's reply:

Sam, thank you so much for these amazingly beautiful words! Just about as beautiful as you the day of your wedding!!! So happy I got to spend the morning with you getting ready for your big day and now you will just always have the best hair color ever! 💁‍♀️🥰

HairbyBrennahhh Pricing

HairbyBrennahhh Price Rates

HairbyBrennahhh FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 55
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 55
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 55
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
    $ 100
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Gratuity
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• HairbyBrennahhh 1
    Blowout before you go out!

Schedule your wedding with us for 2021 and receive a complimentary wash and blowout for your rehearsal dinner!

Team of HairbyBrennahhh

Brenna  Yantorno

Brenna Yantorno

Bridal Stylist

Hi! I'm Brenna, your new favorite hairstylist. I love to paint and pin hair. Basically, all things bridal and balayage. I have been behind the chair for nearly half my life and creating gorgeously dressed hair just makes me so happy! I'm a total Lord of the Rings nerd, early 00s emo rock will forever be my favorite and my fur children are my life.

I have been very fortune as to work with some amazing salon companies and through that been able to work bridal fashion week show, style hair for a show in fashion week and have done some professional stylized photoshoots.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Lisa

Lisa

Hair Stylist

Lisa has been a stylist in the industry for years and her love of bridal styling bloomed even before she became a independent artist at The Network.

+ More Details