Weston, MA 02493 Map · Phone number

About Hair by Christine Herbst

Born and raised in Germany, I have had a passion for hair design since a young age. After graduating from college in Switzerland and moving to the U.S. I decided to pursue my passion full time. After obtaining my license in cosmetology I then joined a small, upscale salon in Newton Highlands. At the salon, beside cutting and coloring hair my specialty is creating up do’s and festive hair styles for weddings, proms, and special occasions. Being raised multi-lingual allows me to converse in English, German and Russian and to build personal relationships with clients of diverse backgrounds – my goal is to create a relaxing and comfortable experience for all my clients. My ultimate goal is to make you loving the look I’m designing just for you.

Follow Hair by Christine Herbst on

img5538
img5607

11 Reviews for Hair by Christine Herbst

Adelina · Married on 01/06/2018

Christine did my hair recently for a wedding I was a bridesmaid for. I was a bit nervous because my hair is naturally curly and I haven't liked the way most hairdressers style it -- it's either too straight or the curls are too messy. I came in with no idea what I wanted and relied completely on Christine's expert opinion. She did an absolutely outstanding job! She pinned my hair to one side, using a curling iron to enhance my curls. My hair looked amazing from the moment she finished at noon to the time I got home at 1am after dancing the night away, and I got so many compliments from everyone at the wedding about how beautiful my hair looked. Not only is Christine an expert stylist, she's also super sweet, calm, and an all-around good person, making the experience so enjoyable. I highly recommend her!

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

You can't go wrong by hiring Christine to do your hair for your big day. I'm a wedding planner by profession. I have seen hundreds of brides and their hairdos and the many talented stylists that pull them off. I had never worked with Christine before my wedding but I saw her work on instagram and knew I had to reach out. From the quick email correspondence, the ease of responding to my (many) questions, and the willingness to work within my needs, I was sure that it was a good fit. Christine came and did a trial in the comfort of my home a year before my wedding day, talking me through what she was doing and my options. I stayed in touch with Christine as needed in the year before the wedding and had the chance to work with her as I referred her to my clients. Her work was impeccable each time.

On the day of the wedding, I showed up to our getting ready location and Christine was already there with all of her materials set up and plugged in, ready to go. I was able to sit down immediately and Christine got to work. She is easy to be around and the product is beautiful. My updo stayed exactly where she left it all day, for 12 hours of photos, hugging, and dancing. Thank you Christine! You are fab!

Tal · Married on 08/18/2016

Christine is one of the most amazing stylists I have ever met. She styled my hair for my wedding, and the photographer's pictures that just came in prove that point. Christine has a brilliant eye for the artistry of hair. After googling "wedding hair" I was lost in terms of specific styles to choose from, even as I knew what I did NOT want. Christine was patient and sweet, and quickly knew exactly what would both look beautiful with my specific dress, be practical on a hot summer day, hold, and be to my tastes. For even as she had her own ideas, she listened to me - a point that I appreciate so much and cannot stress enough. I wanted casual elegance, something that could show the unique back of my dress while remaining free and elegant, and yet would hold through long hours of dancing. Christine came through in every way I could have hoped for and more.

Award

Hair by Christine Herbst FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation