Hacienda del Lago Wedding and Event Center

Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Hacienda del Lago Wedding and Event Center

Austin's Most Unique Wedding Venue! Close in with Stunning Lake Travis Views.

With spectacular views of Lake Travis and less than 30 minutes from downtown Austin (1/2 mile from the Austin city limit), Hacienda del Lago offers a unique, secluded 10-acre sanctuary, surrounded by hundreds of acres of pristine nature preserves. Imagine sharing your vows on one of the highest hills on the lake with the Lake Travis' main sailing basin as your backdrop.  Soon after the sun sets, you and your guests will move into Hacienda del Lago's gorgeous 3,600 sq. ft. permanent Arabian Tent with a stone floor, dance floor and detached catering tent.

You will never feel stressed since you will have full use of this gorgeous 3-bedroom, 2-luxury-full-bath home which was completely remodeled in 2005. Both the bride and the groom have separate suites and bathrooms.

Finally, you'll never have to worry about hidden costs, as Hacienda del Lago packages already include staff, tables, chairs, parking and parking management, housekeeping, etc.  You are also free to bring your own favorite caterer and provide your own alcohol.

After all, you should be able to relax and enjoy your special day. Leave the details to us!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Austin

Follow Hacienda del Lago Wedding and Event Center on

17 Reviews for Hacienda del Lago Wedding and Event Center

Covered Outdoor (1)

This venue was amazing and I am so glad that I chose this place. Tom was outstanding and I can't praise him enough. He helped us so much with the last minute hiccups and made sure that our wedding day was perfect! We rented the house the night before and had our rehearsal dinner there as well. Tom and his crew set up everything and it all went smoothly. If I had to do this all over again, I would hands down choose Hacienda Del Lago again. My dream wedding came true here!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sheena, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Hacienda del Lago on September 4, 2016. It's truly a hidden gem! The grounds and the rental house have an abundance of charm and natural beauty. The views of the lake and the rolling green hills are breathtaking. There are also two white peacocks named Mr. and Mrs. P who live at the venue ❤. It was pretty warm out, but that's to be expected at an outdoor summer wedding in Texas. The venue prvided two "Porta-cool" machines at the reception which helped fight the heat. I don't recall them being loud or disruptive. I was initially concerned about bugs, but the grounds were treated in the days leading up to the ceremony and the bugs were not an issue. I had no complaints from any of our guests.

The owner Tom, and all of the staff at Hacienda del Lago are so amazing! They really made our wedding day and our entire stay there incredibly special. They were beyond accommodating and truly some of the nicest, most generous people that we've ever met. I was a complete mess the day before my wedding and Tom took such good care of me. I was sick, and he made me lunch, which wasn't a part of our deal, lol. When I was in tears over the last minute details he assured me that everything would be perfect, and it was. My wedding day was an absolute dream! If you've visited the property and are undecided, I promise you won't regret it. It was worth every Penny spent! Thank you Tom, and the entire Hacienda del Lago staff!!

Profile Picture Becky, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Covered Outdoor

Wheelchair Access
1 AWARD

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1508050314729 military couple getting married

Honoring our Military, First Responders and Law Enforcement!

$4,950.00 Value | Promo Code: Honor
Hacienda del Lago is proud to offer a $250 discount to all active Military, First Responders and Law Enforcement. This discount applies to all of our day and multi-day packages. Thank you for your service!
#WWaa87f5d9179483a6
220x220 sq 1509687425184 1509687397571 happy bride and groom

$500 Off ALL 2018 Spring Weddings!

$4,950.00 Value | Promo Code: Lake View
Hacienda del Lago has postponed building a small addition to our office until later this year or next, so we can now offer those prime Spring 2018 dates at a much discounted price! The $500 discount applies to all days of the week and packages. For example, Saturdays are now $4,450 instead of $4,950 and Fridays and Sundays are now $3,450 instead of $3,950! Offer applies to all open dates from 1/1/18 to 6/30/18!
Offer Expires: 06/30/2018
Available to the first 20 couples
#WW8373124254ce1de8

15 ENDORSEMENTS
Such a beautiful venue with lots of wonderful photo opportunities. Management is a pleasure to work with. We always love shooting there and have only heard great things from out couples. Highly recommended!

Hacienda del Lago venue is one of our favorites. The venue is one of the most beautiful in the Austin area and the venue management is just as phenomenal. We love every time we get to help clients party at Hacienda Del Lago. Always looking forward to the next event with you guys!

Hacienda del Lago is a gorgeous venue for events of any nature! We have always had the best experiences catering for our clients at this locale and would recommend it for any client wanting a serene outdoor venue with a breathtaking view of Lake Travis. Truly a Texas Hill Country gem!

We had the best time working with Tom from Hacienda del Lago! He and his staff were so accommodating and helpful and the wedding was absolutely stunning. This venue is very beautiful and a fantastic choice for any couple! We cannot wait to work here again :)

82 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

14000 FM 2769, Volente, TX 78641   See On Map
512-496-0099 (phone)
Hacienda del Lago Wedding and Event Center is a wedding Wedding and Event Center from Austin, Texas Area servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Lake Travis, Hill Country , and Austin. Hacienda del Lago Wedding and Event Center is a professional Wedding Venue that has been part of the Austin, TX wedding industry since 2009 specializing in Lake Travis Weddings.