7976 Clyde Park, Byron Center, MI 49315 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Gwyneth Paige Luxury Letterpress

Gwyneth Paige is a couture letterpress invitation and social stationery company dedicated to being the perfect beginning to those cherished life's moments. Each of our invitations is a statement of beauty and a promise of love; wrapped in rich inks and a cotton paper so soft you can see it with your eyes closed. We are committed to treating each client, invitation and celebration with the utmost attention to detail and the tender love and care that only people who are madly in love with stationery could do.

• Phoenix Creative Concepts
  • Cards of Wood
  • Vanhaaren Designs
  • Bad Bunny Design

1 Reviews for Gwyneth Paige Luxury Letterpress

Deborah · Married on 06/17/2011

Stunning, reasonably priced, high quality invitations from Gwyneth Paige impressed my guests. I was impressed by those factors coupled with a pretty quick turn-around time and their professionalism. They responded quickly to my questions and were always very helpful in my decision making.

I am a big stationary nut so I was researching for pretty, affordable letterpress for 2-3 months and didn't find anything I liked in my price range. I had seen such beautiful $25/card pieces that had clouded my judgment until I came upon the gwyneth paige website. The pieces looked just as high quality but were only about one-third of the cost. The invitation was so thick that even my fiance who isn't interested in stationary seemed impressed as he scrutinized the invite. a big success!!

I wish I was getting married again so I could use them! I probably won't have another fancy enough occasion to warrant beautiful letterpress :)

Sent on 10/11/2011

• 7976 Clyde Park Byron Center, 49315 See on map
    Location of (Gwyneth Paige Luxury Letterpress)