Grupo Gama

C. las Flores Mz 03 Lt 11 02 Sm 307 Cancun Benito Juarez, Cancun, MX 77560 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Deals 2

About Grupo Gama

Grupo Gama is a wedding planning business operating out of Cancun, Mexico. They provide clients with a range of services curated to make weddings as special as they can be. From design services to decoration and a great deal in between, they aim to harness their several years’ expertise to give couples a truly memorable experience.

This wedding planning service is ideal for those who would like to organize a destination wedding. Owing to Grupo Gama’s knowledge of the local area and venues, they are well-placed to provide in-depth guidance. Indeed, they can help bring a diverse range of celebrations to life - from the intimate to the extravagant. Grupo Gama can help arrange ceremonies, cocktail hours, receptions, as well as providing design services, furniture, flowers, and more. Some of their many services include day-of coordination, partial planning, full planning, and vendor referrals. With 10 professionals on their team, Grupo Gama is well-positioned to bring a wide range of wedding dreams to life thanks to their detail-oriented and passionate approach.

dsc 7676 51 744898 1573591724

Photos 23 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

4 Reviews for Grupo Gama

3.5

Gama is the vendor that works with destination weddings in Mexico. One thing I loved was that they had everything to choose from- decorations, furniture, lights, flowers, linens. That really made it easier because I was only working with one company instead of 5! I would say the downside was the communication sometimes it was difficult to understand him because his English was not very good but he was very sweet.

I would recommend them to any bride, once all the communication was straightened up my dream wedding was made all possible by them. They set up everything I wanted and had envisioned! THANK YOU GAMA!!!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Grupo Gama's reply:

Thank you for you feed back this will make sure the will do better work everyday we really appreciate the time you take to make this review and choose grupo gama is your decoration company...tks

Christina · Married on 04/07/2017

2.5
      2.5

I used Grupogama for the decor at my wedding. They were the vendor used by my resort so I used them. I had 5 centerpieces for the reception tables and they came out absolutely gorgeous! I was unimpressed by the lighting I paid for. My contract said I was going to get Chinese lantern string lights but I got regular lights. I was okay with that because they were very pretty in the space however there were a ton of bulbs that were clearly out. I don't feel as if I had them go above and beyond for me in decorations and they didn't even make sure the bulbs were working before the reception. I still had an excellent time and the flowers and everything was beautiful but I paid what I consider to be a large sum of money for light bulbs that didn't work in the middle of my dance floor.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Grupo Gama's reply:

Grupo Gama FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Grupo Gama 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Grupo Gama 2
    Get 5% Off All 2019

Hello to All the members of Wedding Wire GRUPOGAMA DESIGN AND DECORATION OF CORPORATE EVENTS AND WEDDINGS we love to give away 20% Of in any items for your upcoming wedding in 2019 All you have to do is this Contac Us VIa email or Phone Call and Mention the You are a member of Wedding Wire.. this coupon only applies if you contact us by Wedding Wire

• C. las Flores Mz 03 Lt 11 02 Sm 307 Cancun Benito Juarez Cancun, MX, 77560 See on map
    011 52 998 118 2572 (224) (Phone number)
    24 Hours Contact Via Email and Phone ventas@grupogama.mx