Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

62 Reviews for Greyson Steele Photography

AMAZING photographers! I cannot say enough about this dynamic duo- their artistic capabilities never cease to amaze me everytime I see a new pictures. My husband and I wanted artistic and candid photos, and we wanted pictures that would always bring back the memories of our wedding day. Greyson Steel nailed it, and we couldn't be happier. Not only do we love the photos, but we loved working with Dawn and Darrell- they were so much fun and we loved getting to know them. Absolutely wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/17/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

This couple was awesome! I'm not very creative but when it came time for the reveal, ceremony, reception and family pictures Dawn and Darrell knew exactly what to do. They spent the day with us snapping pictures of everything! Dawn even helped tie sashes while she waited for my dress to arrive. Not many vendors will go above and beyond like that. I didn't research any other photographers so I can't compare prices but their pictures speak volumes. Check out their site and see for your self. Josh and I were married on Sunday and Dawn and Darrell had a sneak peak of several pictures ready Monday night! It was great getting to see them so soon. I would recommend Greyson Steele to everyone. Best wishes to the brides-to-be!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/13/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

I booked Dawn and Darrell for our wedding before meeting them, just based on reviews. This team was better than the reviews. First started with bridal portraits and Dawn made me very comfortable in a uncomfortable situation for me. Very professional but felt like a part of the family and day during our wedding. Loved that both myself and my husband got our own photographers to capture our day leading up to the ceremony. Very creative and supportive with pictures. Loved the preview but can't wait to see all the pictures from our magical night. Thank you two so much!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews