Nearby Vendors to Consider

About greenlion design

gardens and florals the greenway

Greenlion has a highly detailed appoach to floral design, all while maintaining a down-to-earth approach. The “green” before the “lion” celebrates all that is organic and sustainable. Greenlion avoids floral foam, composts all floral waste and offers ways to donate your florals post-event. Contact us for a personable and enjoyable experience. Happy planning.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Altar Decor (5)
Flower Petals (5)
Single Flowers (4)
Non-Floral (3)

Greenlion is the most amazing florist I interviewed by far. I was so nervous she would already be booked for my wedding date, so I secured her as soon as possible. None of the other florists in the area of Newport came even close to comparing with Kim and Chris and their incredible talents! Kim is very good at talking with you and hearing your ideas and is able to create floral creations that even surpass your wildest flower dreams! Kim met with us in her office and showed is examples of all of the different votives, vases, and candles we could rent. She had plenty of photos easily accessible by an oversized IPAD making them easy to see. I will be the first to say that my mom was a bit of a handful. She knows her stuff on flowers too and had many preferences (some I didn't even agree with!) Kim was patient with us as we came to compromises we all loved. We had many conference calls going over the details over and over. Kim never got frustrated with us! We also made several changes and they immediately updated our invoices and all other paperwork. My mom wanted to pay for the flowers on her own. Kim understood my mother's budget constraints and helped us get to our desired price point by thinking smart about repurposing, etc. Kim wanted to be creative with our escort cards and was able to make it work with our venue Belle Mer. While I know very little about flowers....I am in awe of Kim and Chris. They are so talented and LOVE what the do!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/7/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We enthusiastically recommend Greenlion after having the pleasure of working with Kim and Chris on our wedding day flowers. They were extremely helpful throughout the planning process - from pulling together inspirational photos from our ideas to creating the most breathtaking bouquets, boutonnieres, and arrangements for our wedding ceremony and reception. They will work with you to create unique, GORGEOUS, and picture perfect arrangements. We were elated with their creative talent! They are also very easy to work with - they're kind, thoughtful, responsive, and calming. We didn't have to think twice about our flowers on our wedding day because they handled all of the details seamlessly behind the scenes.

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Greenlion Design is beyond excellent! We had the pleasure of working with Kim and Chris throughout 2017 to plan our wedding floral vision at The Castle Hill Inn. Greenlion Design presents a unique style, creative inspiration, and a warm and inviting partnership, choosing them was our privilege. From our first concept meeting, Kim and Chris were prepared with a visual display board including possible floral options for our big day. Creating a floral plan with them didn't seem like work at all, they have the ability to create an honest partnership with their clients and treat them like family. Above all, they make you feel like their only client and provide meticulous attention to detail, innovated ideas and honest feedback. I was quite composed on my wedding day but managed to get emotional when Kim arrived with my bouquet. I was overwhelmed not only by her beautiful work but with her spirit that I had thoroughly enjoyed working with throughout the entire wedding process. Greenlion created my fairytale wedding day and I am fortunate to have had the pleasure of working with them, you should too!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/14/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1477051092769 trees head table example
220x220 sq 1477051110026 ks0189 1
220x220 sq 1477051193998 unnamed 1

6 ENDORSEMENTS
If you are looking for a florist who brings passion, care, expertise and incredible style to any wedding-- Greenlion Weddings is for you! Kim has the incredible talent of breathing life into anyone's vision. Absolutely superb in every way!

Always a pleasure to work with.

Kim's designs are so visually stunning and unique, I am always inspired. From wild and free bouquets to vintage style centerpieces, she aways has a view that is a little untraditional and completely WOW. Everything from her execution to presentation of product is perfection and her calm and laid back personality will but your planning nerves at ease immediately.

Greelion's floral creations are absolutely out of this world! They're lush, romantic, sensual and totally unique. I am always excited to work with Kim because I know she's going to use materials, textures and color combinations I never would have thought of - and make something extraordinary. She's environmentally conscious about her work and materials, and she's lovely to be around. I would recommend her to anyone planning a special occasion!

Greenlion's arrangements are not only stunningly beautiful but also organic and sustainable! Kim's work is simply amazing!

174 Bellevue Avenue, Suite 310, Newport, RI 02840   See On Map