Nearby Vendors to Consider

About greenlion design

gardens and florals the greenway

Greenlion has a highly detailed appoach to floral design, all while maintaining a down-to-earth approach. The “green” before the “lion” celebrates all that is organic and sustainable. Greenlion avoids floral foam, composts all floral waste and offers ways to donate your florals post-event. Contact us for a personable and enjoyable experience. Happy planning.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Altar Decor (5)
Flower Petals (5)
Single Flowers (4)
Non-Floral (3)

We enthusiastically recommend Greenlion after having the pleasure of working with Kim and Chris on our wedding day flowers. They were extremely helpful throughout the planning process - from pulling together inspirational photos from our ideas to creating the most breathtaking bouquets, boutonnieres, and arrangements for our wedding ceremony and reception. They will work with you to create unique, GORGEOUS, and picture perfect arrangements. We were elated with their creative talent! They are also very easy to work with - they're kind, thoughtful, responsive, and calming. We didn't have to think twice about our flowers on our wedding day because they handled all of the details seamlessly behind the scenes.

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Greenlion Design is beyond excellent! We had the pleasure of working with Kim and Chris throughout 2017 to plan our wedding floral vision at The Castle Hill Inn. Greenlion Design presents a unique style, creative inspiration, and a warm and inviting partnership, choosing them was our privilege. From our first concept meeting, Kim and Chris were prepared with a visual display board including possible floral options for our big day. Creating a floral plan with them didn't seem like work at all, they have the ability to create an honest partnership with their clients and treat them like family. Above all, they make you feel like their only client and provide meticulous attention to detail, innovated ideas and honest feedback. I was quite composed on my wedding day but managed to get emotional when Kim arrived with my bouquet. I was overwhelmed not only by her beautiful work but with her spirit that I had thoroughly enjoyed working with throughout the entire wedding process. Greenlion created my fairytale wedding day and I am fortunate to have had the pleasure of working with them, you should too!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

This couple. This duo - stole my heart. From the moment I met Kim in her super chic showroom, she made me feel like I was the only bride in the world. Everything she showed me - from the floral scheme to the table setting - was EXACTLY what I had always envisioned to a T. Kim and Chris are truly unique craftsmen. They take pride in each and every flower they work with and as a result their creations are not only breathtaking but memorable. I had people asking me all night who had done my florals - they even created a massive "flower wall" that acted as the backdrop for all of our photo moments. I highly recommend Greenlion as they are without a doubt the most creative and TALENTED florists you will find in the New England area and beyond.

PS - miss you Kim!!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

greenlion design FAQ

20 Photos

Floral Design

20 Photos

6 ENDORSEMENTS
If you are looking for a florist who brings passion, care, expertise and incredible style to any wedding-- Greenlion Weddings is for you! Kim has the incredible talent of breathing life into anyone's vision. Absolutely superb in every way!

Always a pleasure to work with.

Kim's designs are so visually stunning and unique, I am always inspired. From wild and free bouquets to vintage style centerpieces, she aways has a view that is a little untraditional and completely WOW. Everything from her execution to presentation of product is perfection and her calm and laid back personality will but your planning nerves at ease immediately.

Greelion's floral creations are absolutely out of this world! They're lush, romantic, sensual and totally unique. I am always excited to work with Kim because I know she's going to use materials, textures and color combinations I never would have thought of - and make something extraordinary. She's environmentally conscious about her work and materials, and she's lovely to be around. I would recommend her to anyone planning a special occasion!

Greenlion's arrangements are not only stunningly beautiful but also organic and sustainable! Kim's work is simply amazing!

Events