174 Bellevue Avenue Suite 310, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About greenlion design

Greenlion has a highly detailed appoach to floral design, all while maintaining a down-to-earth approach. The “green” before the “lion” celebrates all that is organic and sustainable. Greenlion avoids floral foam, composts all floral waste and offers ways to donate your florals post-event. Contact us for a personable and enjoyable experience. Happy planning.

Follow greenlion design on

metallics farm wedding inspiration 3
09 27heatherdaniel0236
m1a8258
greenlion design
barros racheotes wedding barros racheotes wedding
Snap! photography

greenlion design 7
  • Laurel

Laurel · Married on 12/08/2018

Pure Magic.

Greenlion exceeds expectations. Don't let Kims humble demeanor fool you. She is an artist. Chris and Kim made our wedding dreams come true and more...as soon as I met with Kim, 19 months ago, I knew she just got me and wanted to create something special and that she did. It makes me emotional thinking back on the feeling I had when I entered my ceremony space prior to the ceremony, holding my then, fiances hand. We were floored. Kim and Chris will not disappoint. Not only are they floral geniuses but they are incredibly nice and authentic people. I only had the real pleasure of meeting Kim but I saw what Chris did behind the scenes. They make a great team. I would hire them over and over and over again. Thank you Kim and Chris. xo, Laurel & Marco

Sent on 12/24/2018

Amanda and Jason Hochman · Married on 10/21/2018

Stunning Floral Creations with a Personalized Touch

I can't say enough good things about Greenlion. Kim and Chris are extremely talented and put a personal touch on every floral creation they make. They only do one wedding a day and it absolutely shows as they put immense time and effort into everything they do. Kim and Chris took the time to understand exactly what I wanted and executed my vision flawlessly. They were a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    greenlion design 8
    greenlion design 9
    greenlion design 10
    greenlion design 11

Kelly Pappas · Married on 10/11/2018

Best descison you’ll make besides the groom!

Greenlion’s work absolutely blew me away on my wedding day. Everyone still raves about the flower arrangements, candles, lanterns, disconnected arbor, etc.—basically ALL the pieces Greenlion provided for our wedding. If you work with Greenlion Design, you are working with the DREAM TEAM, may I repeat, DREAM TEAM. Kim and Chris are not only exceptional at what they do, they are visionary and can even make custom pieces for your wedding. Greenlion was also my favorite vendor to work with throughout the wedding process--which isn't a knock to any of my wonderful vendors but I just really enjoyed talking through and planning the overall aesthetic with Kim. From a business perspective, they are extremely organized, transparent and communicate very well. Greenlion does only 1 wedding a day so you don't have to worry about them getting pre-occupied with another's wedding on your special day. On the day of my wedding I was simply blown away with their work. I would recommend Greenlion to anyone and absolutely everyone!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    greenlion design 12
    greenlion design 13
    greenlion design 14
    greenlion design 15
    greenlion design 16
    greenlion design 17

greenlion design FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Em Devaud Events LLC
    Em Devaud Events LLC Wedding Planners

If you are looking for a florist who brings passion, care, expertise and incredible style to any wedding-- Greenlion Weddings is for you! Kim has the incredible talent of breathing life into anyone's vision. Absolutely superb in every way!

• Confectionery Designs
    Confectionery Designs Wedding Cakes

Always a pleasure to work with.

• Erin McGinn Photography
    Erin McGinn Photography Wedding Photographers

Kim's designs are so visually stunning and unique, I am always inspired. From wild and free bouquets to vintage style centerpieces, she aways has a view that is a little untraditional and completely WOW. Everything from her execution to presentation of product is perfection and her calm and laid back personality will but your planning nerves at ease immediately.

• 174 Bellevue Avenue, Suite 310 Newport, 02840 See on map