greenlion design

Newport, RI View map

Greenlion has a highly detailed appoach to floral design, all while maintaining a down-to-earth approach. The “green” before the “lion” celebrates all that is organic and sustainable. Greenlion avoids floral foam, composts all floral waste and offers ways to donate your florals post-event. Contact us for a personable and enjoyable experience. Happy planning.

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Chelsea B. Married on 10/10/2020

Natural elegance!

Kim and Chris at greenlion are nothing short of magical. I had researched and contacted several florists, but the images of greenlion’s natural, organic, and artistic designs totally won me over. I was so excited after my initial meeting with Kim - she was so fun to talk to! Having downsized our guest count significantly, my biggest worry was making our large venue space feel intimate and special. Kim completely understood my concerns and was very responsible and flexible during the planning process. She and Chris transformed our venue into a beautiful October garden-party-esque space filled with the natural elegance of greenery, whites, pops of peach, and fun berry sprigs sprinkled at each place setting. All of our guests were completely in awe of her work. When I woke up the following morning, I immediately went back into our venue just to see the beautiful greenery still hanging in the tent!

I cannot recommend greenlion enough. Kim and Chris’ artistic work completely made our wedding day!
    Cammie Married on 01/19/2020

Transcendent

We cannot speak more highly of our experience with Greenlion. Many parts of planning a wedding become tedious and stressful but working through the floral design process with Kim and Chris was, quite simply, a joy. We were initially hesitant to contact them because their services looked out of our price-range, but Kim and Chris happily worked with us to keep costs reasonable while still producing the most beautiful, special florals that I have ever seen. After sitting down with Kim to discuss ideas (probably the most fun wedding meeting we had), we knew that she understood our vision and felt completely comfortable letting Greenlion loose to create for us! And wow, the results were spectacular.

From the smallest details up to the overall atmosphere, Greenlion worked magic for our mid-winter celebration. The bouquets incorporated dried elements, branchy bits, and seed pods alongside fresh greenery and cream and sunset-kissed blooms. I was in heaven sniffing the sweet peas all afternoon! The boutonnieres were little dried treasures, and they even made a mini-boutonniere on a safety pin for our four-year-old nephew. On the dinner tables, they mixed greenery, dried elements, and white blooms in playful glass vessels, creating loose, organic, and unusual arrangements.

Beyond these wonderful details, Kim and Chris transformed two spaces for us, creating the atmosphere we sought. For the ceremony, they constructed a wild, organic hanging arbor to turn a simple, rustic hoop house into an ethereal space. And they transformed the barn where we held the reception into the warm, cozy, and glowing space that we had dreamed of for our dark, winter wedding. The candlelight, particularly the reflections on the taper candle hurricanes, was pure magic. Multiple guests told me that they actually gasped when they entered the barn because it was so special.

So, please, look no further for your wedding. Kim and Chris are artists, designers, and magic-makers, but also completely professional, organized, and responsive. You’ll be SO glad you worked with them.
    Kimberly H. Married on 08/25/2019

The BEST experience working with Kim and Chris

Kim and Chris are AMAZING and made wedding planning so easy and fun. From the minute I started working with Kim I knew I was in the best hands and I had complete and utter trust in her. It was like she could get inside my head and see my vision- she is truly the best. The flowers and decor at our wedding were exactly what we wanted! She and her husband Chris are so fun to work with and are true professionals. I HIGHLY recommend them, they are truly an amazing team and put their heart in soul into their work!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jacqueline & Patrick
    46 photos · 08/12/2017

Em Devaud Events Em Devaud Events Wedding Planners

If you are looking for a florist who brings passion, care, expertise and incredible style to any wedding-- Greenlion Weddings is for you! Kim has the incredible talent of breathing life into anyone's vision. Absolutely superb in every way!

Confectionery Designs by Mark Souday Confectionery Designs by Mark Souday Wedding Cakes

Always a pleasure to work with.

Erin McGinn Photography Erin McGinn Photography Wedding Photographers

Kim's designs are so visually stunning and unique, I am always inspired. From wild and free bouquets to vintage style centerpieces, she aways has a view that is a little untraditional and completely WOW. Everything from her execution to presentation of product is perfection and her calm and laid back personality will but your planning nerves at ease immediately.

174 Bellevue Avenue,Suite 220, Suite 310 Newport, RI, 02840

By appointment only.
Location of (greenlion design)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding