174 Bellevue Avenue Suite 310, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About greenlion design

Greenlion has a highly detailed appoach to floral design, all while maintaining a down-to-earth approach. The “green” before the “lion” celebrates all that is organic and sustainable. Greenlion avoids floral foam, composts all floral waste and offers ways to donate your florals post-event. Contact us for a personable and enjoyable experience. Happy planning.

Follow greenlion design on

metallics farm wedding inspiration 3
09 27heatherdaniel0236
m1a8258
greenlion design
barros racheotes wedding barros racheotes wedding
Snap! photography

greenlion design 6
greenlion design 7

Kimberly Hornung · Married on 08/25/2019

The BEST experience working with Kim and Chris

Kim and Chris are AMAZING and made wedding planning so easy and fun. From the minute I started working with Kim I knew I was in the best hands and I had complete and utter trust in her. It was like she could get inside my head and see my vision- she is truly the best. The flowers and decor at our wedding were exactly what we wanted! She and her husband Chris are so fun to work with and are true professionals. I HIGHLY recommend them, they are truly an amazing team and put their heart in soul into their work!

Sent on 09/20/2019
    greenlion design 8
    greenlion design 9
    greenlion design 10
    greenlion design 11
    greenlion design 12

Rachel · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely magical

Wow. We never get over the magic that Kim and Chris created for our wedding.

Greenlion was the first vendor we booked for our wedding. I absolutely fell in love with them from our first conversation, both as people and their creative vision. I was not 100% set on even getting married in Newport, but once I found Greenlion it was game over. Kim was so kind and talked to me multiple times on the phone to discuss the entire vision (not even just the flowers) before we had even booked to help me solidify my decision to get married in Newport. Boy, did they deliver. We had the absolutely best time creating our vision for the wedding together. From start to finish they made me feel like the only bride they were working with (even though I know there were many!) We were constantly talking and sending ideas back and forth to each other - Kim was genuinely excited every time we thought of something new. They were honestly more than just our florist throughout this whole process, they were friends and always there for us. Even my husband trusted their taste so much that anytime I wasn’t sure about anything (even if it had nothing to do with the flowers) he would say “ask Kim!” I had absolutely 0 stress leading up to and throughout our wedding because I knew I was in good hands with Kim and Chris. We dreamt up using orange as a pop color for a unique touch which could have been a risky decision, but I trusted Kim and Chris so much and they executed beyond my wildest dreams. They understood my husband and I and created the most perfect, magical atmosphere for us to celebrate our marriage. It was so unique, special, and gorgeous. I almost fell on the floor when I saw the venue that day! Kim and Chris single handedly created the wedding out our dreams. Our guests cannot stop talking about how special everything was, and we owe so much of that that to Greenlion.

Kim and Chris, thank you for everything. We are forever grateful. xx

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Brody · Married on 07/14/2019

Perfection

Chris and Kim were AMAZING during the planning process from the beginning, all the way to the wedding day. They are complete experts in what they do and have the best eye. Although I had envisioned some flowers that were out of season, Kim was able to quickly throw out some extremely close alternatives. I felt so comfortable giving them little direction (I didn’t have a strict vision) and allowing them to fill in the blanks with free creative reign, and it turned out absolutely perfectly. I knew I wanted wild flowers and bright colors, and the arrangements were put together so perfectly - I had never seen something so beautiful.

They were also very creative - I had wanted hanging plants, which was going to be out of my budget, but Chris had built some stands for the table that were thin and created that floating illusion. They also had various props (like table numbers) which really helped take some of the stress of when thinking about all the little details (one less thing to do!!). I would highly recommend them to everyone - I couldn’t think of my day being any more perfect and I attribute a lot to them and their creativity, amazing personalities, and ability to create such a beautiful space that I could have never dreamed up myself. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 08/24/2019

greenlion design FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Em Devaud Events LLC
    Em Devaud Events LLC Wedding Planners

If you are looking for a florist who brings passion, care, expertise and incredible style to any wedding-- Greenlion Weddings is for you! Kim has the incredible talent of breathing life into anyone's vision. Absolutely superb in every way!

• Confectionery Designs
    Confectionery Designs Wedding Cakes

Always a pleasure to work with.

• Erin McGinn Photography
    Erin McGinn Photography Wedding Photographers

Kim's designs are so visually stunning and unique, I am always inspired. From wild and free bouquets to vintage style centerpieces, she aways has a view that is a little untraditional and completely WOW. Everything from her execution to presentation of product is perfection and her calm and laid back personality will but your planning nerves at ease immediately.

• 174 Bellevue Avenue, Suite 310 Newport, 02840 See on map