1 Hanover Ave, Pawtucket, RI 02861 Map · Phone number

About The Flower Shoppe

We are a family owned and operated business that has been serving RI and parts of MA for over 75 years. It is our promise to you that we only offer the finest floral product for your big event. No job is to big or small for us to handle.

Follow The Flower Shoppe on

tfs
weddingflowers

8 Reviews for The Flower Shoppe

Lindsay · Married on 09/04/2016

Kayla did such an amazing job with my wedding flowers! I had something very specific in mind for my bridal bouquet and Kayla delivered 100%. The bouquet took my breath away. She even accommodated a last minute request for succulence and flowers for our sweet heart cake. The Flower Shoppe was a huge part of making my day perfect.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Jenna · Married on 10/24/2015

Kayla was great to work with, and she totally took the wedding-planning stress away! She worked with us to refine our vision, played around with a couple of ideas, and even created mock-ups for us to give feedback on. Communication was great and she was very responsive to emails and was usually available at the shop. We absolutely loved the end product! The bouquets were the bright pop of color I wanted for our fall wedding and the centerpieces had the more subtle elegance that we asked for (around the IKEA lanterns we bought, painted, and provided to Kayla). She was able to recreate a boutonniere my dad wanted to where and was also able to work in pieces of lace from my mom’s wedding dress into my bouquet. We have used The Flower Shoppe for arrangements since and would highly recommend Kayla and her team for any of your flower needs.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Karen · Married on 07/14/2014

Kayla did a great job on my wedding party flowers and worked with me to stay within my budget. The flowers were beautiful and perfectly arranged. I would definitely recommend The Flower Shoppe and look forward to future purchases from Kayla.

Sent on 07/21/2014