Flowers by Semia

Providence, RI View map

At Flowers by Semia, we create magnificent floral arrangements for all of life’s occasions. While our everyday work includes designing flowers for restaurants, corporate clients, or for those who just want to say “I love you”, my passion is to create outstanding florals for weddings and other special events. Not only do we offer superior design and creativity, we also grow several varieties of our own flowers and herbs on the family farm. Whether it be French lilacs, fresh mint or fragrant peonies, we strive to offer flowers and herbs that are of utmost quality and beauty.

Playing with flowers is my all time love. But I’m especially biased when it comes to wedding flowers. How awesome that we have the opportunity to create art for such an important day in a couple’s life. Inspired by nature and all the possible palettes and textures found within the flower world, each and every one of our weddings is unique. Complete wedding styling is also our passion and specialty. To accent and coordinate our floral designs with other elements like specialty linens, vessels, and candle ware creates the ultimate atmosphere for our events. We have an extensive collection of glassware, candelabras, candlelight, planters, wood sculptures, furniture, living art installations, and other one of a kind design elements available for rental. We’d love to be a part of your celebration and make your wedding day just that much more beautiful.

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Jessica L. Married on 06/12/2021

Semia is an artist & made my flower dreams come true

Semia is incredible. She is the person you want by your side during the planning process. From our first call, her energy and passion was delightful and I feel like she translated my words into the vision that was in my head. She offered great ideas while making sure everything felt 100% like us. The end result was INCREDIBLE. The most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen, and all of our guests could not stop commenting on them. From the ceremony arch to centerpieces, seating display (that she 100% made custom for us), and the beautiful bouquets - everything was perfect. I would hire Semia a million times over. Thank you for your amazing team and talents!
    Lisa B. Married on 11/28/2020

Winter Wonderland wedding

Flowers by Semia created the most spectacular winter wonderland wedding! We had lots of real trees with gorgeous white flowers and greens surrounding the entire space. We felt like we were nestled in the forest. The escort table was the most beautiful vase of red roses with intricate preserved red roses as the favors.

Semia and her team were so easy to work with and made our dreams of an indoor winter wonderland a reality! Our guest were amazed!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 09/27/2019

Delivered my vision...and more

Flowers by Semia was truly amazing to work with! I described my vision of having an oceanside/New England themed design and she delivered on sooo many levels. It was amazing to work with her and her whole team. The bouquets were flawless....just as a warning though, you will have to make sure to lift prior to your wedding day...your bridal bouquet will be out of this world.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

18 photos · 06/06/2016
  • Kyle & Kirsten
    35 photos · 09/13/2015

Scrumptions Scrumptions Wedding Cakes

Beautiful flowers every time!

Dana Siles Photographer Dana Siles Photographer Wedding Photographers

Creative, professional and beautiful work. And most important: wonderful to work with!

Blueflash Blueflash Wedding Photographers

I have never seen a wedding done by Flowers by Semia that wasn't awesome. They are one of the best florists out there and you will not be disappointed.

1 Sims Ave , Unit 105 Providence, 02909

Tuesday - Friday 9AM - 5PM
Location of (Flowers by Semia)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding