Green Party Events

563 McConnell Drive {at Railroad Square}, Tallahassee, FL 32310 Map · Phone number

2 Reviews for Green Party Events

Anja · Married on 04/02/2016

I cannot thank Green Party Events enough for what they meant to me while planning our wedding. One of the most important things for me was being able to enjoy my wedding weekend with friends and family who were travelling from all over the country. With a last minute change of venue two days before the wedding, that would not have been possible without Green Party Events. They were there to meet all of the vendors, supervise and help set up, and take care of any issues (which--I don't know if there were any thanks to them!) while we were visiting with friends and family. Throughout our long engagement, Jodi and Lorena not only listened to what we wanted, they made our concerns, from budget, to particularities about food. decorations, and transportation, to guest needs, their concerns. I never had to wonder whether we were on the same page, or whether my voice was heard. They considered all of the details and were able to fill in the gaps that my ideas and requests left open. Because of their attention to detail, the event was executed flawlessly, and flowed seamlessly. The day was perfect, and thanks to low waste and a quick clean up, my family was able to enjoy the day-after too!

Jodi and Lerena with Green Party Events were a tremendous help with my wedding last month. They provided excellent advice and helped with all the decision making by researching things for us based on what we wanted and then providing suggested options for us to choose from, if we liked them. My husband and I preferred to go with their suggestions since they were what we were looking for. They were great to work with and they were quick to respond whenever I had questions or needed help with something. They also provided a lot of guidance about some of the wedding day logistics that I wouldn't have thought of. They helped with arranging the furniture in the house I was getting married in and were there before and during the ceremony and at the reception to help. The wedding and reception turned out beautifully, in large part due to them.

Green Party Events FAQ