Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Green Party Events

Green Party Events is Tallahassee's premier eco-conscious wedding and event planning and design company.  ?Established in 2015, Green Party Events specializes in custom, one-of-a-kind events of all sizes.  With the team's creativity and passion, Green Party Events brings a fresh and a let's-think-outside-the-box approach to every event - from weddings and corporate bashes to nonprofit fundraisers, bar and bat mitzvahs - and everything in between.  The result is beautiful, stylish, unique and FUN celebrations where hosts can relax and feel like a guest at their own party!  Let Green Party Events sweat the small stuff...so you don't have to!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Guest List (1)
Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)

I cannot thank Green Party Events enough for what they meant to me while planning our wedding. One of the most important things for me was being able to enjoy my wedding weekend with friends and family who were travelling from all over the country. With a last minute change of venue two days before the wedding, that would not have been possible without Green Party Events. They were there to meet all of the vendors, supervise and help set up, and take care of any issues (which--I don't know if there were any thanks to them!) while we were visiting with friends and family. Throughout our long engagement, Jodi and Lorena not only listened to what we wanted, they made our concerns, from budget, to particularities about food. decorations, and transportation, to guest needs, their concerns. I never had to wonder whether we were on the same page, or whether my voice was heard. They considered all of the details and were able to fill in the gaps that my ideas and requests left open. Because of their attention to detail, the event was executed flawlessly, and flowed seamlessly. The day was perfect, and thanks to low waste and a quick clean up, my family was able to enjoy the day-after too!

Profile Picture Anja, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Jodi and Lerena with Green Party Events were a tremendous help with my wedding last month. They provided excellent advice and helped with all the decision making by researching things for us based on what we wanted and then providing suggested options for us to choose from, if we liked them. My husband and I preferred to go with their suggestions since they were what we were looking for. They were great to work with and they were quick to respond whenever I had questions or needed help with something. They also provided a lot of guidance about some of the wedding day logistics that I wouldn't have thought of. They helped with arranging the furniture in the house I was getting married in and were there before and during the ceremony and at the reception to help. The wedding and reception turned out beautifully, in large part due to them.

Profile Picture User5536128, 2+ years ago, 1 Review