Green Fox Events & Guest Services

Mammoth Lakes, CA View map
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

Green Fox Events & Guest Services is a wedding planning and event production company based in Mammoth Lakes, California. Creativity, attention to detail, and eco-conscious planning is the foundation of this company and a source of strength for their planners when it comes to orchestrating a stress-free wedding. They cleverly manage every resource, offering successful planning while being socially and environmentally responsible.

Green Fox Events & Guest Services is a full-service wedding planning company certified and affiliated with various associations and organizations in the wedding industry. Providing partial planning, full planning, and day-of-coordination services, they cater to a variety of wedding types. Their planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest lists
  • Referrals available
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
Green Fox Events & Guest Services also offers concierge services. They take care of the couple, their guests, arrange babysitters, organize group activities, facilitate a condo or luxury home rental, do grocery shopping, and much more.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$120

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Mattie
    Mattie L. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Mono Lake Engagement

Cara, Sandra and the team at Green Fox went above and beyond to help my fiance set-up our engagement at the Tufas at Mono Lake. It was so beautiful, and Cara was there beforehand setting everything up and making sure my fiance didn't get too stressed out. She shared so much of our joy that day, and I would recommend this team over and over again! Thank you ladies!

Dear Mattie -
    Thank you so much for your kind words!! It was such a pleasure working with "A" and watching his vision come to life, and then of course, seeing your face when he popped the question.
    You will make such a beautiful bride!
    Please keep us posted if you need any advice in the coming months.
    XOXO
    Cara & Sandra
  • Nancy
    Nancy R. Married on 09/11/2021

Highly recommend

Green Fox made my wedding perfect and kept me grounded. It was a pleasure to work with Callie, Cara, and Sandra. Within 10 days of my wedding, the venue was cancelled. They quickly adjusted, kept me grounded, and made my wedding more perfect than I could have ever imagined. I truly appreciate through kindness and thoughtfulness in every step and everything they did. Their ideas, detail, and decorates made my reception come together. They offered enough options for me to easily choose what I wanted, they were easy to work with but also made me follow through. I highly recommend working with Green Fox. Thank you so much Green Fox for making my wedding day amazing.

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Nancy! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really enjoyed working with you and "B", even through venue changes, forest fires, and pandemic issues. You were such a trooper. Thank you for being such a wonderful client. You are the reason we love what we do!
    XOXO
    Sandra, Cara, Callie
  • Brian
    Brian G. Married on 07/31/2021

Highly recommend!

Hiring Green Fox was one of the best wedding decisions we made. After covid forced us to change venues and cut our guest list, they stepped in and were hugely helpful start to finish. We were on an hourly contract, and they did everything we asked while avoiding running up the clock. As we got close, they were a calming presence, and they ran the rehearsal and day-of to perfection. They also sourced rentals and linens and made that part easy.

Professional, affordable, fun - Green Fox is the total package.

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Brian - thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad that you found our services helpful, and that your wedding was one for the books! (You and "A" went through a lot). Wishing you many years of happiness and adventures!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Green Fox Events & Guest Services Price Rates

The Powder Room by Katrina Lantieri The Powder Room by Katrina Lantieri Wedding Hair & Makeup

Long story short, planning a wedding can be TOUGH! The ladies at Green Fox have every little detail down and make things run so smoothly. Being a vendor who has worked with them for 3+ wedding seasons, I can personally say when my Brides say they are working with Green Fox I know everything will be taken care of. Whether it be from the beginning or just day of coordinating, they know the in's and out's and can handle anything!

Mountain Cakery Mountain Cakery Wedding Cakes

The ladies at Green Fox are always an absolute pleasure to work with! They are professional, creative, attentive and fun! They know the ins & outs, the venues, the vendors and a million other things that most people would never thing of! Rest assured, if you go with Green Fox Events you'll always be in good hands.

FreshTracks Entertainment FreshTracks Entertainment Wedding DJs

Parties are Rockin with the Foxes! I'm a local Dj in Mammoth Lakes and I have a the pleasure of working with the Green Fox team in every season. Their events are distinct in way of detail and style. You can always feel the couples taste and vision, no two events are alike. They excel at the little things and it makes a big difference. This team works long hours to insure the highest quality events with the good of the guest and the good of the group in mind. They break timelines down to minute and keep everyone vendors and clients in loop through changes desires. They remain flexible in times of flux and almost nothing is above or beyond their scale of service. They put the client first, and overall communication is at pinnacle level with this team. Green Fox Event Services, Recommended.

PO Box 8651 Mammoth Lakes, CA, 93546
Location of (Green Fox Events & Guest Services)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding