36 Reviews for Green Fox Events & Guest Services

Eco-Friendly (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Religious (1)
36 Green Fox Events & Guest Services Reviews

My wife and I were in bad need of help, and Cara of Green Fox totally rescued us. With very little time she helped totally deliver on what was a completely amazing day. Our wedding was largely very unconventional with a 6am ceremony in the desert and an evening reception at a dive bar. All of which took a ton of coordination for the various food and services. Cara took charge and made sure everything was perfect. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Smith, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

We used Green Fox for the week of the Wedding. Green Fox staff made me feel like family, we did not have a list of what we really wanted them to do, I'll
Tell ya they are self motivated and filled in all the areas we never thought of. Very greatful to have them for my family's special day.

Profile Picture Debra, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The Day of Coordination, by Susan, made our wedding seamless, stress free and fun. She was behind the scenes making everything run smoothly and it could not have been a more perfect and beautiful wedding because of that. Working with Sandra prior to the wedding was a pleasure as well.

Profile Picture Ann, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They took care of everything so I could relax and enjoy myself.

Profile Picture Troy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cara did an amazing job! She kept all the stress off our shoulders allowing us to fully enjoy that special day! Our wedding would not have gone as smooth as it did with out her help!

Profile Picture Colin, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As two women in our fifties, we didn’t see ourselves as typical clients for a wedding coordinator, and were hesitant about diving into the entire process… until we met the Green Fox Events team (GFE). Immediately after we got engaged, we consulted with Sandra & Cara of GFE about planning a destination weekend wedding in Mammoth Lakes; living in SoCal and busy with our careers, we needed pros to help us pull everything together. In that first meeting, Sandra & Cara made us feel comfortable with moving forward. Because of their personalities, we quickly connected, and because of the complete GFE package—recommendations, website, certifications, values, vibe, etc., etc., etc.—we had no doubts whatsoever about working with them.

From that point on, it was nothing but positive. For a full year, Sandra, our GFE point-person, helped us transform the visions in our head into the reality of our wedding event—she listened to us, provided options, gave informed advice, and only shared her opinions when asked. As a result, we trusted her completely to pull off our three-day wedding-palooza. And that was no mean feat: a) both of us are perfectionist and are used to being in charge, b) our wedding was scheduled for early June after the biggest winter in Mammoth history, and c) we wanted outdoor venues for all the events. But none of that threw Sandra. Throughout, she rolled with all the changes we had to make, listened to suggestions, and found solutions that eased our anxiety. All told, our wedding was amazing; our friends and family were beyond impressed with Sandra and her team, and commented on their attention to detail and how genuine and energetic they were. The entire weekend exceeded our expectations because of Sandra’s influence.

We are so lucky to have found GFE and are so thankful for the opportunity to work with them. Sandra, Cara, Kristy, and Carole—you ladies ROCK!

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing. Green Fox is seriously the best.

Profile Picture Bret, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Green Fox Events was the absolute best choice we made when planning our weekend at the Double Eagle Resort and Spa. Unfortunately, we had communication issues with the Double Eagle staff and were worried that they were going to miss the little details that would make the day "ours." After a string of particularly disheartening communication with the Double Eagle we decided to hire Sandra & Cara to make sure everything went smoothly, and boy, are we glad we did!

Sandra and Cara were both incredibly professional and easy to work with. They were punctual and responsive, and kept great notes... it was nice to know that once I told them a detail or idea, it was immediately written down and remembered.

On the day of the wedding they took charge and brought our vision to life! One of the best things about working with Green Fox is their ability to think critically on their own. Early in the planning process we had made several decisions (table size and placement, etc) that just didn't look right when they were set up. Rather than rigidly sticking to my plan, Cara made changes that, while different from the specifications, fit better into the big picture of our wedding day. I love that she was able to do that!

During the wedding they kept things running smoothly – cueing the band, serving the cake, moving the heaters... it was so nice to know that someone was there looking out for our guests and our timetable without having to think about it myself. At the end of the night they packed up all of our personal stuff and dropped it off so that we didn't have to worry about it.

Overall, we couldn't be happier. They definitely lived up to their motto of "no stress allowed" because my husband and I, our families, and all of our guests had an incredible time. My only regret is that we didn't hire these two earlier in the planning process. :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning

Words cannot express my gratitude towards Cara and Sandra at GFE. They made our dream wedding come true! We gave them a pretty tight budget to work with, and they got it done. They set us up with the perfect vendors. Their professionalism is only outmatched by their genuine care for their clients. It's hard to write a review for someone that touched our lives as much as they did! Cara and Sandra (and their whole team) are incredible humans and wedding planners. I would reccomend them to anyone without hesitation. They are fantastic and will make your dreams comes true!! -Lindsay and Michael

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I must be honest and say I was reluctant to use a wedding planner. We wanted to do it all ourself! We had a good start, my daughter knows what she wanted, an Eastern Sierras destination wedding. We are from L.A. and I didn't know the complexity of a wedding at high altitude. I am the mother of the bride and was unsure of contacts at the mountain resorts. We met Sandra at a wedding expo at Mammoth's Westin Hotel. We listened to her talk about differences at a mountain wedding. Her no stress approach sold me. Sandra and team were able to assist my needs with our daughters, and put it all together with our budget in mind too! We had no idea of the manpower it takes for all the movement needed. (and the park services' pass and 4wd). Church venue, flowers, table decor, chalet decor, organization and timing of all fun filled wedding events of the day. She took the stress off of us as her team worked beautifully under the scene creating our daughters dream wedding. Honestly, there is no way we could have given her a more beautiful wedding. Thank-you Green Fox we highly recommend you. (would use them again). My girlfriend was so impressed she wanted to use her in LA!

Profile Picture sue, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Green Fox Events (specifically Cara and Sandra) helped us coordinate our wedding in stunning Kerry Meadow in Mammoth Lakes. When we were asked if there was anything about our wedding day that we would change or didn't go right, we couldn't think of a single thing. And GFE was absolutely part of the reason for that.

We already had a very specific vision for what we wanted to our wedding and I was willing to do a lot of the legwork choosing the vendors, so we ended up booking a week-of package with them. Even though we are once-a-year Mammoth regulars, it was going to be tough planning a wedding from a different state, so they were incredibly helpful throughout the entire year leading up to our wedding. They sent us tons of tons of vendor recommendations that we were super happy with!

Where Green Fox Events really shines is the week and day of the wedding. I didn't have to stress or worry about ANYTHING. We had DIY'ed a lot of the decorations and details of the wedding (flowers, favors, signs, etc.), and we seamlessly handed off everything to Cara and she and her staff set it all up beautifully!!! Not only that, but they coordinated a ridiculous schedule for the rental set up (due to the Forest Service - the only big blip in the whole plan that I panicked about they handled amazingly) and the entire day went off without a hitch! It was perfect.

We can't imagine better people to have helped us with our wedding. It was better than we ever dreamed it would be. In all honestly I was very reluctant to pay for a wedding coordinator, but they are worth every single penny. We would work with them again in a heart. Thank you guys!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As another local wedding vendor, I have worked with Sandra and her team for countless events. Working with the Green Fox Event team is always amazing! They are professional, organized and fun. Working with them is always a pleasure, and brings peace of mind knowing the event will be flawless and successful...because they take care of everything!

Cora Coleman at Mountain Cakery

Profile Picture Cora , 12/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Green Fox Events helped me so much with my wedding. I had an outdoor wedding in a very remote campground, without even cell service. We needed everything from the tent to the generators to power the lights and music. We even needed the porta potties! With that said, our list of vendors and rental lists was LONG. There was so much communication and logistics necessary to make our wedding happen. They handled it. I don't understand how they remember every single detail, large to teeny tiny, but they did. These girls live and breath coordination, and it showed every time we met. I had someone with me the day before setting up from 10-6, and two people (one in the morning and one at night) the day of my wedding. I never felt out of control, stressed, and knew my event was in good hands. I left to get ready and was not bothered a single time with questions or decisions. I left it in their willing and able hands, and my wedding went down as the best day of not only me and my husbands life, but quite a few others as well! People are STILL talking about how it was the best wedding they'd attended, and I know it's all thanks to my girls at Green Fox!

Profile Picture Daryl, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious

Sandra and the GFE Team did an outstanding job with our son and his fiancé's reception dinner and surrounding events. Sandra's organization and professionalism were excellent. We couldn't have been more pleased. I highly recommend her and the GFE Team!

Profile Picture Ron, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner, Religious, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Where to begin?

To start, having a destination wedding isn't easy…unless you have Green Fox. Sandra, Cara, and their team will go above and beyond for you. What ever you ask for, they deliver it and more. The coordinating, the details, the vendors, and so much more is handled with professionalism and class and yet they still make you feel like family.

So just a little low down on our wedding weekend. We reserved Pokonobe Lodge for a “Welcome Dinner” the night before our wedding, where we had a taco truck and kayaks and standup paddle boards available for our guests to use on the lake. The next day, our ceremony was at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church and our reception was at Hayden Cabin.

It rained during our ceremony but cleared up in time for us to enjoy cocktail hour with our guests. When we were seated for dinner, it started pouring again! And we’re talking cats and dogs. Did that stop the Green Fox crew? NO WAY!! While we and our guests had shelter and enjoyed our delicious dinner catered by BLEU, (best food in town, shout out to Brandon and Theresa) the Green Fox crew worked diligently to keep us dry. As they got soaked, their smiles never stopped and their desire to help never ceased. The moment the summer thunder storm cleared, Sandra and Cara had that dance floor dried and we were able to dance the night away with our guests.

Mammoth has always been a special place to my wife and me. We felt we were taking a risk having a destination wedding, but we are so happy that we did. Not only was it the best, most memorable weekend of our lives, but our guests are still talking about it two years later! How it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. And without a doubt, hands down, we owe that to Green Fox. We could never thank them enough.

If you’re thinking of planning a wedding or an event in Mammoth, California and you want it to be unforgettable, and filled with laughs and love, don’t think twice about hiring Green Fox to make it happen.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As someone who has no eye (or patience) for design, Green Fox Events was a dream come true. I got the beautiful, elegant mountain wedding that I wanted without any of the hassle. Green Fox handled all the details and created a lovely design that complemented the mountain landscape perfectly. My family and I were able to fully enjoy and appreciate the wedding because we didn't have to deal with all the stress and effort of having to plan or execute it!

Working with Cara was easy and she was always very pleasant, organized, professional. She and Sandra handled all the interactions with vendors, negotiated contracts, created designs for ceremony and reception spaces, and remembered to plan every last detail so that my day went off without a hitch. I was able to simply show up on my wedding day and everything was taken care of. I even was able to go hiking the morning of my wedding!

If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, I would highly recommend Green Fox Events. I couldn't have asked for more :)

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Like another reviewer said, I wish I could give more than 5 stars! My husband and I hired Sandra and Cara to help us plan our wedding in Bishop, and they were wonderful.

- They are professional and detail oriented, and even better, so much fun and a total delight to work with.

- We did consultation calls for a few months leading up to the wedding where they gave us tons of excellent recommendations for vendors. Our florist made the most beautiful bouquet and center pieces. Our band was unbelievably good, turning the end of our reception into a dance party. All thanks to the GFE recommendations!!!

- We changed our ceremony venue 2 days before the wedding due to cold weather in the mountains. I thought this was potentially going to be a disaster, but it was no big deal for GFE. All the vendors were in place, the ceremony was gorgeous, and everything went perfectly.

- A week or so before the ceremony, we found out the PA system we’d rented for the ceremony didn’t have a cordless mic. I was emailing back and forth with party supplier when he responded “Never mind! Sandra worked it out!”

- We weren’t planning to rent special linens for the reception, but GFE suggested some affordable rental options, so we were able to dress up the tables, and they looked amaaazing.

- They took care of a million tiny details we would never have thought of. They came up with an open seating diagram for the reception, saved us appetizers to enjoy after the ceremony photos, made custom place cards for our late rsvp’s, brought platters for our desserts, set up a pretty driving sign for the ceremony so our guests knew where to go, set up a bowl for gift cards at the reception, and on and on and on.

Thank you so much, Sandra and Cara, for everything!

Profile Picture April, 5/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Let me tell you a story: once upon a time there was a beautiful, smart, incredible woman named Kaitlin (my soon-to-be wife at the time) and her adorable, awesome, fantastic, incredible, intelligent (too much?) soon-to-be-husband. They lived in Los Angeles, but wanted an amazing wedding in Mammoth Lakes. So after a little digging, they found Green Fox Events & Guest Services. Who is Green Fox? Well, let me tell you: the best thing that could ever happen to your wedding. Sandra and her team (special shout out to Cara and Kristy) are top-notch. They are experienced, professional and amazing people to work with.

Don't want to spend the money? First, don't be stupid. Second, they get valuable discounts that makes their services almost a wash in the end anyway. Lastly, c'mon, they're amazing!!!

Now let me tell you how the story ends: my wife and I got married without a hitch. Seriously, not one. Have you ever heard of absolutely nothing going wrong at a wedding? Me neither.

Look, I can't guarantee that NOTHING will go wrong at your wedding, either. However, I can guarantee that without Green Fox, you're living dangerously.

Book them. Now. Seriously - right now. What are you waiting for?

Thank you so so so much, Sandra & Team!!!!!!!!! 5 stars isn't anywhere near enough, but it's as high as Wedding Wire will let me go. We love you!!!!!

Profile Picture Brian and Kaitlin, 10/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I must admit that it took me a while to warm up to Sandra - I was reluctant to use a wedding planner (my mom made me do it, but she paid for it too!) Very quickly, I realized how big a project our dream wedding was - and she helped it to materialize. Going through the photos today, I was reminded of what a great/beautiful day it was and I still get weekly compliments on the entire wedding (more than 2 months later) - ceremony, location, food, hair, dress - everything that Sandra helped us with. We did a part "home-made" part big-fancy wedding, and it was essential to have a professional to help us organize it. Thanks!

Profile Picture alan, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough good things about Green Fox Events and the wedding guru Sandra. She helped me work through so many things, details, issues, concerns and ALWAYS put my mind at ease. The "No Stress Allowed" motto is true. I would let Sandra know of a concern (or major freak out) and she took it from there to resolution. I had a particularly difficult to manage venue that came with a caterer. A bit of a nightmare. Sandra is what kept me sane in dealing with the traumas and dramas of that experience (hello unreturned phone calls and emails, no written agreement until the Tuesday before the event, having to repeat requests over and over in writing and verbally...).

I relied on Sandra to be our expert and never looked back. I had no worries on the days leading up to our event because she had it all handled. And on the day of our wedding, my hubby and I took in every single wonderful moment without a worry because she had it all flowing beautifully. She also managed to return each and every item that we delivered to the venue for our celebration - and as a DIY bride, we had A LOT! Green Fox also provided a bunch of great and fun rentals.

Sandra was an amazing resource. She won't just send you a list of hairdressers and florists. Instead, she met with us to get to know us before going on to make recommendations for vendors so she had an idea of what styles would work for us.

In addition to just being an expert and super professional, knowledgeable, organized and responsive, Sandra and her team were also so much fun to work with. We laughed a lot. I want to do it all again (minus that caterer probably!). I highly recommend Sandra and her team. You will be in the best hands ever!

Profile Picture User3402742, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm a Mammoth wedding photographer and I've done countless weddings with Sandra and the Green Fox crew. I've also had a lot of friends and clients use their services for their weddings and events. The response from everybody has been 100-percent positive and, without question, she facilitates everything we do in a way that few others can. They are a fantastic liaison between the clients and vendors, they make otherwise stressed out brides forget they're even planning a wedding, and they make sure the flow of the day runs like clockwork. In an area with volatile weather and last minute issues that only a rural mountain community like Mammoth tends to face, they handle any circumstance with grace and a calm demeanor. That's not a ubiquitous thing in this industry and it rubs off of on clients and vendors. Whenever I see that we're working a wedding together, I know I don't have much to worry about and that everything will fall into place and the photos will look great.

Profile Picture Brandon, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious

Green Fox, Sandra and Cara, are without a doubt, your one-stop, worry-free event planning shop! We worked with Green Fox for our wedding at Sierra Meadows Ranch and everything was absolutely wonderful. What is so awesome about working with them, is that they understand everyone is not a cookie cutter of past clients, and therefore, do not cram you into a particular pre-set package. They are willing customize their services to best fit your needs. Not only do they know everyone in town and the greater region, they have built so many long-standing relationships with other vendors and have great rapport throughout the community. This was such peace of mind for us, considering we were planning our wedding from Southern California. Mammoth is such a small area, that it can be a challenge to find everything you need on your own. Sandra and Cara have all the connections you'll need!

The Green Fox team is full of fun, interesting and creative ideas, but also loves learning from and collaborating with their client. We never felt like anything we asked for or suggested was frowned upon, but instead, met with a "let's see how we can make that happen!" approach. They're week-of and day-of services are worth every penny. All our family members who helped out, said how professional and lovely both Sandra and Cara were and how much they enjoyed working with them. My husband's Aunt is does floral for loads of special events and said that they were one of the best events teams she has ever worked with. Their fresh and positive attitudes were always so reassuring - there was never a time that we felt that they didn't have everything in complete control. Can't wait to visit GFE next time we are up in Mammoth. They truly do create that kind of lasting relationship with their clients.

Profile Picture Erin, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Green Fox Events helped make our wedding a great success. They were friendly, professional, and helped ease SO many of the little stresses that can show up in the planning of a wedding. They were good leaders, communicators, and they supported us to design the wedding we wanted. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture User3611753, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Green Fox Events are the best wedding planners ever! They gave amazing advice, helped with my invitations, wedding website, dealt with all the vendors, and got me the best deals with them all. Not based in mammoth, I couldn't have done it without them! Best value for money ever - bride's, there's no value you can beat than a coordinator for the week of! Especially if your wedding is a destination wedding, take all the time you can get to enjoy it with your guests, whilst knowing every detail is taken care of by Sandra and her team.

Profile Picture User3728383, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews