Green Fox Events & Guest Services Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Mattie
    Mattie L. Married on 02/09/2022

Mono Lake Engagement

Cara, Sandra and the team at Green Fox went above and beyond to help my fiance set-up our engagement at the Tufas at Mono Lake. It was so beautiful, and Cara was there beforehand setting everything up and making sure my fiance didn't get too stressed out. She shared so much of our joy that day, and I would recommend this team over and over again! Thank you ladies!

Dear Mattie -
    Thank you so much for your kind words!! It was such a pleasure working with "A" and watching his vision come to life, and then of course, seeing your face when he popped the question.
    You will make such a beautiful bride!
    Please keep us posted if you need any advice in the coming months.
    Cara & Sandra
  • Molly
    Molly R. Married on 12/07/2021

Friendly, professional service

Green Fox is professional and friendly, and worked hard to make our day the best it could be. Highly recommend!

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Molly, thank you so much for the review!! It is so helpful and appreciated.
    We hope to see you and K around town soon!
  • Nancy
    Nancy R. Married on 09/11/2021

Highly recommend

Green Fox made my wedding perfect and kept me grounded. It was a pleasure to work with Callie, Cara, and Sandra. Within 10 days of my wedding, the venue was cancelled. They quickly adjusted, kept me grounded, and made my wedding more perfect than I could have ever imagined. I truly appreciate through kindness and thoughtfulness in every step and everything they did. Their ideas, detail, and decorates made my reception come together. They offered enough options for me to easily choose what I wanted, they were easy to work with but also made me follow through. I highly recommend working with Green Fox. Thank you so much Green Fox for making my wedding day amazing.

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Nancy! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really enjoyed working with you and "B", even through venue changes, forest fires, and pandemic issues. You were such a trooper. Thank you for being such a wonderful client. You are the reason we love what we do!
    Sandra, Cara, Callie
  • Brian
    Brian G. Married on 07/31/2021

Highly recommend!

Hiring Green Fox was one of the best wedding decisions we made. After covid forced us to change venues and cut our guest list, they stepped in and were hugely helpful start to finish. We were on an hourly contract, and they did everything we asked while avoiding running up the clock. As we got close, they were a calming presence, and they ran the rehearsal and day-of to perfection. They also sourced rentals and linens and made that part easy.

Professional, affordable, fun - Green Fox is the total package.

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Brian - thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad that you found our services helpful, and that your wedding was one for the books! (You and "A" went through a lot). Wishing you many years of happiness and adventures!!
    Christi S. Married on 07/24/2021

Best team!

Green Fox Events (and especially Cara and Callie) were amazing! They really made everything run so smoothly and were SUCH a pleasure to work with. They helped out with every aspect from design, choosing vendors, scheduling, location searches, and day of coordinating. Everything on the week of and day of went so easy and smooth, thanks to them. And, they thought of a lot of small things that we totally didn't even think about. Cara was so fun to work with, she and Callie made the whole experience enjoyable!

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Aww thank you for your kind words. It was such a joy/pleasure working with you guys on your special day. Thank you for including us in the process.
    Kelsy D. Married on 07/17/2021

Totally Worth It! Amazing Help!

Callie and Jess worked our wedding in July 2021 and they were awesome, helpful, friendly and professional. I just needed help the week of with making sure the vendors were all good to go and that everything ran smoothly on the day of. We had a consultation over the phone and then I met them right before the rehearsal to walk through the wedding space and show them all the decorations that I would need them to setup the next day. They both had great inputs when we were rehearsing, set everything up beautifully, kept us on our timeline the whole day, we're super helpful during all the different stages of the day and packed all my decorations up and dropped them off after the wedding. I would definitely recommend using Green Fox! It's so worth it to have the pros on your side and helping everything go smoothly. You don't want to be running around morning of doing all of these things rather than enjoying the getting ready process. Thanks so much ladies!
  • Eleonore
    Eleonore D. Married on 06/27/2021

Sandra saves the day!

Green Fox Events and Sandra especially are fantastic! We consulted with them for a few hours at the start of our wedding planning, and then 2 years later (post covid pushing back our date), went back to them to help us get a permit to get married on forest service land. They remembered us, were super helpful and sweet, and ended up running our ceremony! Getting married on forest service land can be such a hassle, and Green Fox were the only ones who got us anywhere. Our venue kept telling us that we wouldn't get a permit to get married on the lake, so I reached out to Sandra literally the week of our wedding, and she made it happen for us. Having them come in at the end of the wedding planning to help us with this and make sure our ceremony was perfect was amazing! My only regret is that we should have hired them from the beginning and worked with them earlier. Thank you so much, Sandra!

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Aw Eleonore and Jason - Your review is so kind. Thank you for including us at all stages of your big day. It turned out beautifully! And we are so glad that you were able to have your dream ceremony on the lake. XOXO
  • alexsutter
    Alexandra S. Married on 11/08/2020

We love GreenFox!

After dealing with a disastrous first venue, we canceled the first wedding, cut our losses, and decided to elope in Mammoth. I knew I wanted it to be as stress-free as possible, which is why I reached out to GreenFox. After my initial call with Sandra, I knew they'd be the perfect fit! I spoke with Cara about what we had envisioned and she got to work and collaborated with other vendors to make this dream a reality. Our initial October date was pushed to early November because of the Creek Fire. Cara was so responsive and in constant communication with us about our options. In true 2020 fashion, the weekend of our new wedding date was also the weekend of Mammoth's first storm! Sandra & Cara met with us the night before to give us all of our options and we trusted them with whatever they thought best! They truly know and want what's best for their clients, and you can see that through their words and actions. Even with the 20-degree weather and horizontal snow, I wasn't stressed because I knew I had Mammoth's A-Team on our side. Our day was freezing cold, but still perfect. Cara and Sandra made our Mammoth elopement dreams come true and executed all of the details better than I could have imagined. If you are planning an event in the Sierras, you absolutely need GreenFox on your side!

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Oh Alex - your review is the BEST way for us to wrap up 2020! Yes, it's been a crazy year, but we are so very glad that we could play a part in what ended up being a perfect wedding day for you. (While rain is good luck, we think a snow storm is SUPER good luck). THANK YOU for your review! And we hope that you and "D" will keep in touch with us. XOXO
  • Kassie
    Kassie M. Married on 09/19/2020

A priceless, invaluable and enjoyable experience

Our main focus was to throw a wedding that would be as stress free as possible. Not only did we not want to be doing anything the week or day of the wedding but we did not want our family and friends to be burdened with the tasks either. I began to search for a wedding coordinator in the Mammoth area and all signs pointed in one direction. Enter Green Fox Events. Working with Sandra and Cara was like sitting down with your family and planning a wedding with one major difference... they knew how to execute it. It was especially comforting to have them through such trying times. We got married in the middle of the pandemic while the whole state was up in flames...awesome! None the less they were there through the whole thing: countless ceremony sites, venue changes and reception considerations. It's possible we planned three different weddings together. Green Fox was not only there through it all but they pulled it off...what a beautiful wedding and what an enjoyable journey spent with them every step of the way. When you hire GFE you will not only be hiring the A team to make your dreams come to fruition but you will be gaining life long friends with the warmest hugs and biggest hearts.

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Aww Kassie - thank you for such a nice review, and THANK YOU and "J" for being so resilient, patient, kind, and fun to work with. We are always here for you for when you come back to visit :)....or for an anniversary party ;). But more importantly, as friends. You are stuck with us. THANK YOU.
  • Sarah
    Sarah T. Married on 09/09/2020

Great to work with!

As a planner, it was my first time working with Green Fox Events in Mammoth and I have to say the professionalism and kindness made me feel very comfortable in an area I was unfamiliar with. The team was amazing and I am looking forward to working with them again! Thank you for making me feel I was a part of the team!
  • Kristina
    Kristina M. Married on 08/07/2020

Made our Dream Wedding Completely Possible

Green Fox Events helped turn our dream wedding into a reality. They were great to work with in terms of local and insider knowledge, creative vision, responsiveness and applicability. We truly do not know what we would have done without them and would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or event in the Eastern Sierras. Huge shout out to Cara for being the best in the biz!

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Dear K&B - Thank you so much for your review! Yes - Cara is amazing and we don't know what we would do without her either:).
    Thank you for being amazing clients, collaborators, and for being great friends. XOXO
    Lyla N. Married on 07/26/2020

Our mountain wedding dreams came true

I would give Greenfox 10 stars if I could!!! Cara and Sandra are some of the kindest, most creative and amazingly talented ladies we have ever met! They took my (the bride) vision for our covid elopement-style wedding and hit it completely out of the park! Every detail was carefully curated, each piece hand picked with love. My husband who usually pays no mind to detail had to pick his jaw up off the floor :) They made the process of getting married during covid so much easier, and they were always attentive and proactive! It was such a joy to work with them and they will always have such a special place in our hearts 💛

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Oh wow - Lyla, you are so kind and generous with your words. THANK YOU so much for making our Covid-wedding-season bearable. Yours was truly a highlight to our year and we are so grateful for the work, and for having met you and "S". Please keep in touch with us!!
  • W
    W. Nicola Married on 08/08/2019

The Green Fox Girls Rock!

As the parents of the groom, we were amazed at how Green Fox Events handled this important day. Cara and Sandra were very good at providing choices all around the Mammoth area for venues, having knowledge of everything and anything unique to this part of the world. The ladies did a very good job of including the parents in the process. If you want an incredible Eastern Sierras wedding, this is the go-to team!

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Dear Bill - You are so kind! Thank you for your nice words. And thank you for being such an incredible partner in the planning of J&B's wedding, and for all of your positive support!
    Shelly N. Married on 08/08/2019

Highly Recommend Green Fox Events

As the mother of the Groom, I would highly recommend Green Fox Events. When we first met Sandra she made us feel like we'd know her for many years. In her warm and welcoming way, she took us to many wedding and reception venues and was well informed about each location. Both Sandra and Cara worked patiently with the bride and groom to ensure their wedding day exceed their expectations! I am still hearing from family and friends on what an amazing wedding weekend they had in the Sierras!

Dear Shelly -
    We love hearing that your guests are still talking about the wedding! Thank you so much for your review. We are serious when we say that you and Sr. (and the kids) are friends now and we look forward to many of your visits to the Eastern Sierra! XOXO
    Sandra & Cara
  • William
    William Married on 08/08/2019

No Stress Allowed!

The city of Mammoth Lakes has been our summer-camp destination for as long as I can remember, it was where my husband and I fell in love and we knew this was the place we wanted to have our special day. We were recommended Green Fox Events by locals when sharing our recent engagement news during a trip to Mammoth. We reached out to Green Fox and were greeted by the amazing Sandra and plans were soon underway to make a visit to check out some potential locations for our ceremony and reception. With Sandra's expertise and connections, we were shown around to 9 different locations in a matter of a couple hours, it was one of the most fun days of the wedding planning experience. It was also one of the toughest decisions we had to make since all the locations were equally stunning. We were soon introduced to Sandra's right-hand-woman Cara, she was our main contact throughout the rest of the wedding planning and she did a great job keeping in touch with us and keeping us on budget. Cara & Sandra did an incredible job, not just with the wedding coordination but making us feel like we were life-long friends, they truly want to make your big day unforgettable and will do everything in their power to make sure that happens. We are so lucky to have met them and been able to work with them, and we ended up truly gaining life-long friends in the process. The Green Fox Girls got us in touch with the best vendors in Mammoth Lakes (Mums & Roses: Flowers, The Powder Room: Make-Up, Allure Salon: Hair, and Jade Woo Photography: Photography, just to name a few), and it was such a treat seeing all of these local small businesses working with each other, supporting each other and helping each other grow their business. I cannot say enough good things about Green Fox, they truly embody their moto “No Stress Allowed!”, do yourself a favor and hire them for your wedding or event, you won’t be sorry!

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Dear Jennifer and Bill - this is the absolute best way for us to start a New Year. Your feedback means so much to us. THANK YOU for your nice words and for being so wonderful to work with. You ARE on the friend list now, as are your parents. We feel very lucky also to have met you.
  • Krista
    Krista C. Married on 07/09/2019

Loved Greenfox!

Sandra and Cara made our wedding so beautiful and stress free! After meeting with them for a free consultation, I was like YES! They helped with every step of the process like how much is a wedding photographer supposed to cost and how do you hire a 50 person charter bus? They are friendly welcoming and so graceful in every situation. We had an extra guest arrive and Sandra had found them a seat and had their dinner served before I even realized she had arrived! They really think of EVERYTHING and no detail is too small for them to help out. Sandra even brought my overnight bag to the hotel so that i would have my clothes for the morning after the wedding! Green Fox puts their whole heart into their planning services and they really felt like family by the end of our wedding. If you meet them you will see how much they care about their couples and what diligent and lovely people are on the team! Thanks again Green Fox!

Dear K & D:
    Awwwwwww.....thank you so much for the lovely review! While we love what we do, it's mostly because of our kind, gracious, appreciative, and fun clients like you. Thank you THANK YOU for being so great to work with and for your nice words. We are serious when we say we'd like to keep in touch and see you in Mammoth Lakes again soon! Good luck on your next adventures!!!
    Sandra & Cara
    Allison W. Married on 10/14/2018

Highly Recommend the Green Fox Team!

The Green Fox team is nothing short of exceptional! Every detail before, during & after our wedding were executed flawlessly and with such professionalism. Our wedding day would not have been the same without these girls - we are beyond grateful for everything they did to make our special day absolutely perfect!

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Wow - Allison! Thank you so much for the kind words. Let's not forget how much you and "C", and your parents, were so organized. You had a beautiful vision. We were just the elves to help execute. THANK YOU so much for including us in your beautiful wedding at Double Eagle Lodge!!
    Cassandra J. Married on 09/22/2018

Incredibly Talented!!

Green Fox is extremely professional and capable of making a perfect, stress-free wedding day. The team is pleasant to work with and have many creative ideas for a dream wedding.

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

THANK YOU Cassie for the very sweet review! We really enjoyed working with you and B, and of course your parents. If you ever need hunting, fishing, ATVing partners, you know where to find us:)
    Jamie S. Married on 09/15/2018

Professionalism Exemplified

Simply put, Green Fox Events made our wedding the most special day in our lives. There attention to detail, follow through and anticipation were all in a league of their own.

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Aww THANK YOU for your kind words Jamie! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Laura, and are so happy to now call you friends!
  • Heidi
    Heidi Married on 08/25/2018
    Green Fox events was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. Their expertise and kindness made planning our wedding much easier. They were always willing to take the time to answer any and all of our questions. We had a challenging venue requiring several different moving parts and our event went off without a hitch! We are so happy to have worked with GFE and we would recommend them to anyone planning an event.
    Hire them today!

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Heidi!! THANK YOU so much for the nice words!!! We really enjoyed our time with you and "K", and your families and the "set up crew" :) I'm so glad that we held some of your things hostage so that we get to see you all again soon....we hope! You and "K" were such wonderful clients. Thank you for the amazing work experience!
    Cassi Married on 08/11/2018
    Sandra and the wonderful team at Green Fox Events were incredibly professional, friendly and absolute experts in this industry. They knew anyone and everyone in the Eastern Sierras and connected us to an amazing list of vendors. GFE thought of every single detail and anticipated our needs before we knew what they were. Our wedding day could not have ran more smoothly for us and our guests. They hustled and were on top of everything. They were the first to arrive and the last to leave. It was perfect and so much of that is owed to Sandra and her team. My husband and I loved working with such a thoughtful, kick ass team of women. Thank you ladies!!

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Awww thank you so much for your kind words Cassi!! It was a true pleasure working with you and Sam, and getting to know you throughout the planning process. Thank you again for letting us be involved in your special day!
    Robyn Married on 08/10/2018
    Amazing, sweet, and very professional ladies. Cara and Sandra ROCK!!!

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Awwww....thank you for the very nice words, Robyn! We love what we do because we get to meet people like you and Alex. So back at you, ROCK STARS!
    August Married on 07/25/2018
    Sandra and her team at Green Fox Events were fantastic at planning our wedding an idyllic lake at Twin Lakes near a stunning waterfall. She found the perfect location, lined up a remarkable group of vendors and professionals. She got us great prices for everything through her extensive relationships. We enthusiastically give Green Fox Events our strongest recommendation!

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Dear August - THANK YOU so much for the kind words! It was so fun working with you and "R" on your intimate and beautiful wedding. I will never forget "R" arriving in the canoe, and sipping Dom Perignon in a secret spot in the woods afterwards to celebrate. I hope you will keep in touch with us. THANK YOU for the work, and for the friendship. Sandra & the GFE Team. XOXO
    Sera Married on 07/21/2018
    We don't know how we would have made it through our wedding without the amazing Green Fox Events team. For 18 months, they guided us through the many challenges of planning our dream wedding - finding vendors in the area, or ones willing to travel to Mammoth Lakes, communicating our preferences to our caterers and decor providers, even handling some weather and bridal party mishaps. We will be forever grateful for their efforts towards our stress-free festival wedding!

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Awwwww....S&C, thank you so much for your kind words! It has been a fun 1.5 years for us also! And it has been great getting to know you both. Your Coachella wedding was AWESOME. You drove the ship. We were just the helper bees. Please keep in touch and visit us next time you are in this beautiful part of California. XOXO
    Smith Married on 01/05/2018
    My wife and I were in bad need of help, and Cara of Green Fox totally rescued us. With very little time she helped totally deliver on what was a completely amazing day. Our wedding was largely very unconventional with a 6am ceremony in the desert and an evening reception at a dive bar. All of which took a ton of coordination for the various food and services. Cara took charge and made sure everything was perfect. Highly recommended!

Green Fox Events & Guest Services's reply:

Hello T&S! Thank you so much for the kind words!! Even with the "unconventional" and "dive" factors, we loved your choices, and would do it again in a heartbeat. You were both so great to work with. Thank you for including us!