P.O. Box 481, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About FreshTracks Entertainment

FreshTracks Entertainment is a wedding and event DJ service located in Mammoth Lakes, California. Richard George Kunkel is the owner, DJ and MC behind FreshTracks Entertainment. Offering his skills for personalized celebration with attention to detail. Lets Dance!

Services offered

Richard George Kunkel of FreshTracks Entertainments offers personalized entertainment and music selection. You can choose from various music genres, including country, electronic, hip hop, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock and top 40. As you plan for the special day, know that this DJ entertainer schedules only one event per day, sharing his undivided attention with your event. For your genuine enjoyment of the wedding celebration, FreshTracks Entertainment offers the following services:

• Consultation
e3a0961 edit 51 916505 157673095796495

67 Reviews for FreshTracks Entertainment

• KC Woods

Kc Woods · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Hire this man if you want to the best wedding!!

We had Rick DJ our wedding at Hayden’s Cabin in Mammoth Lakes, CA. Rick was the reason people were on the dance floor all night. We had so many guests come up to us during and after our wedding to let us know how much fun they had dancing. Because of how great the night went, the best man wanted to pay to Rick to travel to and DJ his wedding in SD this upcoming year. He had smooth transitioning from ceremony, to cocktail hour, to party music. He kept to our timeline, was organized and professional. He worked with us on our music playlist from the time we booked him until our wedding day. Rick made our wedding a big party, which was exactly what we wanted. Rick is easy to vibe with and great to work with on such a special day. We would definitely recommend Rick and pick him to DJ our wedding all over again. You won’t find a better DJ in Mammoth. It was the best night of our lives, thanks Rick!

Sent on 01/11/2020

FreshTracks Entertainment's reply:

You are welcome KC, thank you for choosing me to be a part of your day and thank you for the kind words.

I hope NY is treating you and your beautiful bride the best!
    Your wedding, WOW, the weather, the vibes, the crowd, the dance floor was ON! I've got you and Cassie as my homepage photo right now! Check it out!

Jennifur S. · Married on 10/02/2020

One of a kind

Rick was supposed to be our wedding DJ but due to covid 19 our wedding was cancelled. My husband and I decide to do a much smaller Event closer to home but while we were in the process of deciding what to do Rick was so kind understanding and helpful. He truly cares and listens to his clients. Prior to the wedding being cancelled and rescheduled he worked so well with me in finding the perfect songs I had wanted (which was not an easy task as I was very specific). He was patient with me and worked hard to find what I wanted. He has the best energy and I am super bummed that we were unable to use him at our wedding but can not recommend him more to anyone looking. His personality and passion for what he does is super hard to find. He graciously took a few phone calls with me as I was deciding what my best option for the wedding was. After deciding to have a much smaller wedding in a different location that would not allow an outside DJ I gave him the sad news, he was still helpful in telling me what speakers he recommends and he even made me playlist for all the time and work we put into song selections. Book him!! You will not find anyone else better!!

Sent on 11/15/2020

FreshTracks Entertainment's reply:

Jennifur and Josh got married and Love Wins! That's Dope.

Still if you are reading this review, please know that this one hurts for me. "Due to Covid 19". Sums up this review. Sums up a lot about the year 2020. Some things didn't work out. This was my ideal couple, we met, it was amazing, we had some solid prep work, few talks, worked diligently on Ceremony song selection. NAILED IT! Didn't get to their wedding day. This review is kind words from an amazing bride during times of turmoil. Working with people finding solutions even if they aren't favorable. Real people who care and respect one another. Love Wins.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

FreshTracks Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1800
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2100
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth

• Green Fox Events & Guest Services Wedding Planners

As a local wedding professional, it’s always a pleasure working with vendors that are enthusiastic about what they do. DJ Rick, is very passionate about music, loves to pump up the crowd, and get people on the dance floor :). Not to mention, he is very professional, responsive, and really takes the time to understand his clients and their music needs before the big day! Thank you Rick for doing what you do!

• Convict Lake Resort Banquet Halls

Rick from RGK2 Entertainment has been providing us his service for the last 2 years. I have done over 600 weddings here at Convict Lake Resort and Rick is by far the best D.J. we have ever had. He is well dressed, has a great voice, incredibly organized and most of all gets everyone dancing. I would highly recommend Rick for any occasion. Please feel free to call me for a reference. 760-382-01710

• P.O. Box 481 Mammoth Lakes, CA, 93546 See on map
    760-530-6483 (Phone number)
    7607091167 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (FreshTracks Entertainment)