FreshTracks Entertainment

P.O. Box 481, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About FreshTracks Entertainment

FreshTracks Entertainment is a wedding and event DJ service located in Mammoth Lakes, California. Richard George Kunkel is the owner, DJ and MC behind FreshTracks Entertainment. Offering his skills for personalized celebration with attention to detail. Lets Dance!

Services offered

Richard George Kunkel of FreshTracks Entertainments offers personalized entertainment and music selection. You can choose from various music genres, including country, electronic, hip hop, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock and top 40. As you plan for the special day, know that this DJ entertainer schedules only one event per day, sharing his undivided attention with your event. For your genuine enjoyment of the wedding celebration, FreshTracks Entertainment offers the following services:

• Consultation

FreshTracks Entertainment 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2018

RELIABLE, fun DJ, great photobooth

Rick was everything I could have asked for in a wedding vendor. He listen to me and delivered exactly what I asked for. He was on time professional and required very little from me. Now that I have had a wedding I can tell you that one of the most valuable things you can find is somebody who can work well with little direction and still produce a quality products. Rick did just that and more. I spent very little time with Rick and gave him minimal help with our wedding music because I'm terrible with music. He was able to come up with a great set that not only spoke to our personal preferences but pleased the crowd as a whole. Rick was on time for our wedding and had everything set up on time.

As a DJ he played all the songs we asked for, oncue, and he kept everyone on the dance floor. Besides our own satisfaction with him we've had plenty of gas come up and tell us how wonderful he was and how much they enjoyed him.

We also rented his photo booth. It was up and running in the location that I requested despite its difficulty for his team. The photo quality was wonderful and the assistant was friendly and attentive. We had a small hiccup at the end of the night because it was 28 degrees out and the computer started to freeze, but I can hardly hold that against Rick and his team. All of the photos from the night were delivered promptly by mail in a thumb drive. I will cherish our goofy photos forever.

I highly recommend Rick for your next event. Thanks for everything!

• Stephanie

Stephanie Baskins · Married on 10/06/2018

FreshTracks Entertainment goes above & beyond!

If you’re getting married in the Mammoth area, you HAVE to go with FreshTracks Entertainment! Rick is so much fun & keeps the wedding energy at an all time high! From the very beginning of asking for pricing packages and planning, he’s always very responsive and professional. He helped guide us through recommendations of songs for areas of the ceremony and reception that we didn’t even know we had to think about. All of our guests complimented us on how awesome the DJ was and how well he adjusted to the crowd. The fact that he has a wonderful relationship with the other top vendors (photographers / videographers) in the area really makes a difference because of their collaboration and synergy. Another plus - he offers photo booth add-ons for any of his packages with a bunch of backdrops to choose from. You won’t be disappointed with choosing FreshTracks!

FreshTracks Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,502.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,798.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

• Green Fox Events & Guest Services
    Green Fox Events & Guest Services Wedding Planners

As a local wedding professional, it’s always a pleasure working with vendors that are enthusiastic about what they do. DJ Rick, is very passionate about music, loves to pump up the crowd, and get people on the dance floor :). Not to mention, he is very professional, responsive, and really takes the time to understand his clients and their music needs before the big day! Thank you Rick for doing what you do!

• Convict Lake Resort
    Convict Lake Resort Hotel Weddings

Rick from RGK2 Entertainment has been providing us his service for the last 2 years. I have done over 600 weddings here at Convict Lake Resort and Rick is by far the best D.J. we have ever had. He is well dressed, has a great voice, incredibly organized and most of all gets everyone dancing. I would highly recommend Rick for any occasion. Please feel free to call me for a reference. 760-382-01710

• P.O. Box 481 Mammoth Lakes, Nevada, CA 93546 See on map