P.O. Box 481, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About FreshTracks Entertainment

FreshTracks Entertainment is a professional Wedding DJ/MC service based in Mammoth Lakes, California.

A customized service experience, Soundtracks to reflect every couple and Epic Celebrations.

Follow FreshTracks Entertainment on
4fc5b4be8e6cd3af 1528308448 7dfff2c656391dd9 1528308432745 3 IMG 0956
84525cd8727ce66d 1528307726 48975fc5e1cc86bc 1528307702109 1 IMG 0835
9b0a9095
tcw4559
FreshTracks Entertainment
rebecca ryan sarah liz photo mammoth humboldt los
dj

48 Reviews for FreshTracks Entertainment

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2018

RELIABLE, fun DJ, great photobooth

Rick was everything I could have asked for in a wedding vendor. He listen to me and delivered exactly what I asked for. He was on time professional and required very little from me. Now that I have had a wedding I can tell you that one of the most valuable things you can find is somebody who can work well with little direction and still produce a quality products. Rick did just that and more. I spent very little time with Rick and gave him minimal help with our wedding music because I'm terrible with music. He was able to come up with a great set that not only spoke to our personal preferences but pleased the crowd as a whole. Rick was on time for our wedding and had everything set up on time.

As a DJ he played all the songs we asked for, oncue, and he kept everyone on the dance floor. Besides our own satisfaction with him we've had plenty of gas come up and tell us how wonderful he was and how much they enjoyed him.

We also rented his photo booth. It was up and running in the location that I requested despite its difficulty for his team. The photo quality was wonderful and the assistant was friendly and attentive. We had a small hiccup at the end of the night because it was 28 degrees out and the computer started to freeze, but I can hardly hold that against Rick and his team. All of the photos from the night were delivered promptly by mail in a thumb drive. I will cherish our goofy photos forever.

I highly recommend Rick for your next event. Thanks for everything!

• Stephanie

Stephanie Baskins · Married on 10/06/2018

FreshTracks Entertainment goes above & beyond!

If you’re getting married in the Mammoth area, you HAVE to go with FreshTracks Entertainment! Rick is so much fun & keeps the wedding energy at an all time high! From the very beginning of asking for pricing packages and planning, he’s always very responsive and professional. He helped guide us through recommendations of songs for areas of the ceremony and reception that we didn’t even know we had to think about. All of our guests complimented us on how awesome the DJ was and how well he adjusted to the crowd. The fact that he has a wonderful relationship with the other top vendors (photographers / videographers) in the area really makes a difference because of their collaboration and synergy. Another plus - he offers photo booth add-ons for any of his packages with a bunch of backdrops to choose from. You won’t be disappointed with choosing FreshTracks!

FreshTracks Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,502.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,798.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• FreshTracks Entertainment 1
    Buy 1 Add On receive the 2nd at 50% off!
    RGK2 Entertainment offers a variety of add ons to the Wedding Package. All of the Add ons are priced at 100$ Buy 1 add on at full price and receive the second at 50% off! Add ons available- -Additional late night dancing hours -"All About the Bass" premium sound package upgrade -Dance Floor Lighting -Ceremony Officiant Microphone rental

• Green Fox Events & Guest Services
    Green Fox Events & Guest Services Wedding Planners

As a local wedding professional, it’s always a pleasure working with vendors that are enthusiastic about what they do. DJ Rick, is very passionate about music, loves to pump up the crowd, and get people on the dance floor :). Not to mention, he is very professional, responsive, and really takes the time to understand his clients and their music needs before the big day! Thank you Rick for doing what you do!

• Convict Lake Resort
    Convict Lake Resort Hotel Weddings

Rick from RGK2 Entertainment has been providing us his service for the last 2 years. I have done over 600 weddings here at Convict Lake Resort and Rick is by far the best D.J. we have ever had. He is well dressed, has a great voice, incredibly organized and most of all gets everyone dancing. I would highly recommend Rick for any occasion. Please feel free to call me for a reference. 760-382-01710

• P.O. Box 481 Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546 See on map