P.O. Box 481, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About FreshTracks Entertainment

FreshTracks Entertainment is a wedding and event DJ service located in Mammoth Lakes, California. Richard George Kunkel is the owner, DJ and MC behind FreshTracks Entertainment. Offering his skills for personalized celebration with attention to detail. Lets Dance!

Services offered

Richard George Kunkel of FreshTracks Entertainments offers personalized entertainment and music selection. You can choose from various music genres, including country, electronic, hip hop, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock and top 40. As you plan for the special day, know that this DJ entertainer schedules only one event per day, sharing his undivided attention with your event. For your genuine enjoyment of the wedding celebration, FreshTracks Entertainment offers the following services:

• Consultation

FreshTracks Entertainment 6
FreshTracks Entertainment 7
  • Marissa

Marissa Pendley · Married on 04/27/2019

Very best dj! Above and beyond our expectations!

First, Rick was the #1 recommended DJ to book for your wedding. Each person we asked he was the go-to man. I was ecstatic when he had our date open! From our first conversation, he made this experience SO much easier with his music mapping and plan of the day. We are from out of town, so when we came into town in January, Rick asked to meet with us and we talked for over an hour. He really tried to get to know us and you could tell he really wanted to feel our vibes and see our vision for our wedding. HE NAILED IT! He helped me find the song to dance to with my dad which and had multiple playlists to share when I needed help! Rick brings so much energy, happiness, and GREAT music for all guests! Our guests did not stop complimenting how amazing our DJ was. The dance floor was packed from the first song to the last! When our ceremony site had to be changed an hour before start time (due to wind), Rick acted like this had been the plan the entire time and never missed a beat! It made us not worry and we never questioned anything because Rick and the team had things completely under control. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect for us and Rick had a HUGE part in that. He's the type of person you feel like you've know for years. We will always be so grateful to have had him as a part of the biggest days of our life! I hope someday in our lives again we will need a DJ, Rick will be our guy!

Sent on 05/11/2019

FreshTracks Entertainment's reply:

Our first meeting at the coffee shop our connection was so seamless. When you say "feel like you've know for years" when I left our meeting I knew YOUR wedding was going to be amazing, we were meant to work together. Your video is my Favorite!
    You are my ideal clients, a dreamy couple and an inspiration for me to strive to serve couples that feel and love the way you do. When the two of you skipped cocktail hour to chill and relax and be together in the dining room, just you, I'll never forget that. Your wedding was absolutely perfect! I agree 1000%. The bride who's ceremony location changed an hour prior.
    Love for the win!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2018

RELIABLE, fun DJ, great photobooth

Rick was everything I could have asked for in a wedding vendor. He listen to me and delivered exactly what I asked for. He was on time professional and required very little from me. Now that I have had a wedding I can tell you that one of the most valuable things you can find is somebody who can work well with little direction and still produce a quality products. Rick did just that and more. I spent very little time with Rick and gave him minimal help with our wedding music because I'm terrible with music. He was able to come up with a great set that not only spoke to our personal preferences but pleased the crowd as a whole. Rick was on time for our wedding and had everything set up on time.

As a DJ he played all the songs we asked for, oncue, and he kept everyone on the dance floor. Besides our own satisfaction with him we've had plenty of gas come up and tell us how wonderful he was and how much they enjoyed him.

We also rented his photo booth. It was up and running in the location that I requested despite its difficulty for his team. The photo quality was wonderful and the assistant was friendly and attentive. We had a small hiccup at the end of the night because it was 28 degrees out and the computer started to freeze, but I can hardly hold that against Rick and his team. All of the photos from the night were delivered promptly by mail in a thumb drive. I will cherish our goofy photos forever.

I highly recommend Rick for your next event. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 11/07/2018

FreshTracks Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,502.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,798.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

• Green Fox Events & Guest Services
    Green Fox Events & Guest Services Wedding Planners

As a local wedding professional, it’s always a pleasure working with vendors that are enthusiastic about what they do. DJ Rick, is very passionate about music, loves to pump up the crowd, and get people on the dance floor :). Not to mention, he is very professional, responsive, and really takes the time to understand his clients and their music needs before the big day! Thank you Rick for doing what you do!

• Convict Lake Resort
    Convict Lake Resort Banquet Halls

Rick from RGK2 Entertainment has been providing us his service for the last 2 years. I have done over 600 weddings here at Convict Lake Resort and Rick is by far the best D.J. we have ever had. He is well dressed, has a great voice, incredibly organized and most of all gets everyone dancing. I would highly recommend Rick for any occasion. Please feel free to call me for a reference. 760-382-01710

• P.O. Box 481 Mammoth Lakes, Nevada, 93546 See on map