FreshTracks Entertainment Reviews

FreshTracks Entertainment 6
FreshTracks Entertainment 7

Matthew Olson · Married on 09/06/2019

Rick is the MAN!

From the first email, we knew Rick was our DJ. He is so enthusiastic. He really cares about how you want your reception from the first dance all the way until the end. He is friendly, easy to work with. The way he lets you choose exactly how you want your reception to go down takes away any stress. His track lists are easy to navigate. All you need to do is dance. We also purchased his photo booth. The operator in the photo booth is nice and accommodating. The props are great. This is your guy in Mammoth. Search no further.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Thank you Matt!

We had a wonderful meeting early on the planning stage and that really set the stage for our working relationship. You and Elisabeth were so organized and fun to work with! I'll never forget you crushing that NSYNC track, I'm thinking at some point you were a backup dancer/ vocalist for them ? Much love

Elisabeth Delk · Married on 09/06/2019

Best DJ ever!

Rick is the freaking best! From the very first email through the last moments of our reception, he was fully committed and so amazing to work with. We had so much fun with him and his photo booth crew. The only DJ to go with Mammoth! Thank you, Rick!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Kaylee

Kaylee Sandstrom · Married on 08/04/2019

Best dj ever

I have heard horror stories of DJ's not playing crucial songs, keeping the beat going, or mispronouncing names...etc. WITH FRESHTRACKS NONE OF THAT WILL HAPPEN, HE IS BY FAR THE GREATEST! Rick, made sure everything I wanted as the bride happened on the day of the wedding. Since this was my first wedding, he took the time to let me know how wedding days typically go, the timing, speeches, dances...etc, this was out of the kindness of his heart. He has a DJ Map that maps out the entire wedding and is incredibly helpful to go through and sets you up for complete success. My family, friends and I have some crazyyyyy energy, he ignited that fuse and we lit our wedding venue on fire with all our energy. It wouldn't have been the same wedding without him and for that I am truly grateful. Thank you Rick from the bottom of my heart! If you want a hands down kicka$$, energy filled, detailed, organized and thorough DJ, pick this guy!!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    FreshTracks Entertainment 8
    FreshTracks Entertainment 9
    FreshTracks Entertainment 10
  • Nicole

Nicole Wolters · Married on 07/27/2019

Best DJ there is!

One of the easiest and best decisions we made during wedding planning was booking Rick from FreshTracks Entertainment as our DJ! If you are able to snag him, you will definitely be happy! From the start, Rick was very easy to work with and coordinate details with. Rick is extremely energetic and personable but still so professional! We had Rick for our ceremony and reception, and everything ran so smoothly. The ceremony sound was perfect and the reception was an awesome party that got everyone on the dance floor. At the last minute during our reception, it seemed that everyone wanted to go first for their toasts. I was worried for a split second that I’d have to figure out who was going in what order but Rick handled the situation right away at ease! I had no worries the second we booked Rick and he definitely delivered the perfect DJ experience! All our guest had such a blast on the dance floor and couldn’t stop raving about how great our DJ was and how it even looked like he was having the time of his life. You can really tell Rick goes out of his way to help make your day perfect and loves his job. You need to book FreshTracks!

Sent on 08/30/2019

FreshTracks Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Nicole! Your wedding, your crowd was so LIT! I will always hold you and Tyler dear to my heart as my most ideal clients. That AfroMan sing along moment, the bridesmaids and Tove Lo GETTING IT! You started that conga line! Trap and Hip Hop, Yea the late night slow jams were so powerful at your wedding. I knew I still wanted to incorporate your original first dance song idea because I knew you two had strong feelings about that track. I'm So happy that created a moment. Even your dinner list had such a different feel with that reggae vibe. I'm grateful to have been a part of your wedding and your pumping dance floor! Thank you so much for the kind words.
  • Sylvia

Sylvia · Married on 07/21/2019

Fairytale wedding

Rick!!! I can’t thank you enough for your amazing work and how easy it was for me to work with you. You always listened to me and provided guidance for music selection and always kept an upbeat personality no matter what even when I called you the night before the wedding to make changes and you were busy at another but still you responded when you were done! You left the dance floor constantly moving, my guests said, “they have never been to a wedding like mine, where the dance floor was never empty” that is a huge thing!!! Thank you Rick for hosting and DJ’ing not only my reception but also my ceremony. It feels so good in knowing your DJ and knowing that he can give you the party You want and more!! Thank you to infinity ♾

Sent on 07/25/2019

Sylvia!

The Hip Hop set during the last hour of your wedding was FIRE!
    The live performances were WOW, the Bridesmaids Slayed, and the HULA was so warm and perfect. We shouldn't advertise taking calls the night before your wedding at 11:30pm..... If other brides are reading this... no guarantees, you should be getting sleep at 11:30 the night before your wedding! It's about service and i'm grateful to have been a part of your wedding day Sylvia you are amazing!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/12/2019

Rick is the Best!!!!

Rick is top notch the "BEST" and truly made our wedding the party we envisioned. From the first call we had I knew he was our guy. Rick is super responsive and goes above and beyond . We had our first meeting on the mountain snowboarding, Rick spent time getting to know us which gave him the opportunity to pick out a tracklist for our day that fit us perfectly. Everyone was raving about how great the music selection was and he kept the party going! In addition he was soo accommodating we had chosen to give a performance singing a song and he did everything to make it happen perfectly.. You cant go wrong with Rick he is 100% on top of things, responsive and goes above and beyond. Thanks Rick for making sure our wedding was the best ever!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    FreshTracks Entertainment 11
    FreshTracks Entertainment 12

Thank you Kristen!

We had so many fun meetings on the Phone and Shredding, YES!
    Your live performance was all time, day of rehearsal, is added stress to you wedding day and we crushed it! All in planning, all in the details. Traighe was so boss on the axe! The song was sexy and moving just like the two of you. I spent about 45 minutes trying to think what could i possibly play after that.... Thank you so much for having me and I can't wait to see you both in the Mountains and on the Dance Floor again soon!
  • Clint

Clint Springer · Married on 06/08/2019

Throws an Amazing Party!

Richard was truly an invaluable person on, and before our wedding. We met with him in person and talked with him over the phone, where he helped us to plan songs, playlists, schedules, and routines for the ceremony and reception. My wife and I went into our wedding with very little knowledge on how to plan and execute a ceremony and reception. Richard is incredibly knowledgeable and experienced, all while putting us at ease with his enthusiasm and support. He knew all of our other vendors, and worked alongside them to create a highly cohesive environment. Again, we truly could not have planned our wedding without his support. The reception was beyond amazing! Richard is a master at reading the crowd and the energy of the people. He kept the energy and excitement going all night long, which is not easy when you have a diverse crowd (and rowdy siblings!)! We received countless compliments after the wedding/reception, with all singing Richard's praises. Simply put, it was an amazing night with no dull moments. And we credit that to Richard Kunkel's Fresh Tracks Entertainment. You won't regret choosing him for your event!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Chloe · Married on 06/07/2019

Above and beyond...a true hype man!

If there's one thing I can say about Rick, it's that his energy is infectious. One thing you can be weary of is that people won't dance at the wedding or be too shy....that was certainly not the case for my wedding. Rick has an amazing ability to gauge the crowd and how they respond to certain music and make the right decision in music choice to keep the party going. Not only does he take the time to make sure he plays the right music, but he also assisted in the set up and break down for our ceremony that went off without a hitch. He is definitely so easy to work with and does everything to make the day go by seamlessly.

Sent on 07/22/2019

YEA Chole!

I'm so grateful to have been a part of your Wedding Day! Your Venue is my favorite, so special.

Chloe knows every word to Regulators by Warren G and she delivers it!

Your Aaron Lewis last dance was a MOMENT! It wasn't pre planned but it was just right! I'll always remember that fondly.

Hype Man
    Crowd reading, party popping selector
    Ceremony Specialist

3 hats for sure, Thank you so much for noticing my work and being my ideal client and thank you for kind words.
  • Marissa

Marissa Pendley · Married on 04/27/2019

Very best dj! Above and beyond our expectations!

First, Rick was the #1 recommended DJ to book for your wedding. Each person we asked he was the go-to man. I was ecstatic when he had our date open! From our first conversation, he made this experience SO much easier with his music mapping and plan of the day. We are from out of town, so when we came into town in January, Rick asked to meet with us and we talked for over an hour. He really tried to get to know us and you could tell he really wanted to feel our vibes and see our vision for our wedding. HE NAILED IT! He helped me find the song to dance to with my dad which and had multiple playlists to share when I needed help! Rick brings so much energy, happiness, and GREAT music for all guests! Our guests did not stop complimenting how amazing our DJ was. The dance floor was packed from the first song to the last! When our ceremony site had to be changed an hour before start time (due to wind), Rick acted like this had been the plan the entire time and never missed a beat! It made us not worry and we never questioned anything because Rick and the team had things completely under control. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect for us and Rick had a HUGE part in that. He's the type of person you feel like you've know for years. We will always be so grateful to have had him as a part of the biggest days of our life! I hope someday in our lives again we will need a DJ, Rick will be our guy!

Sent on 05/11/2019

FreshTracks Entertainment's reply:

Our first meeting at the coffee shop our connection was so seamless. When you say "feel like you've know for years" when I left our meeting I knew YOUR wedding was going to be amazing, we were meant to work together. Your video is my Favorite!
    You are my ideal clients, a dreamy couple and an inspiration for me to strive to serve couples that feel and love the way you do. When the two of you skipped cocktail hour to chill and relax and be together in the dining room, just you, I'll never forget that. Your wedding was absolutely perfect! I agree 1000%. The bride who's ceremony location changed an hour prior.
    Love for the win!
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 02/23/2019

Your search ends here

DJ Rick for the WIN!!! Not just a DJ, he was an amazing MC. We can start off by saying that he kept everyone on their feet all night long, which he absolutely did, but what really needs to be highlighted is the attention, support, and direction he gives before, during, and after the event. The moment we met Rick, almost one year before our wedding, we knew instantly he was the guy for us. He was able to tap into our vision after just a few words of explanation. It felt like we had known him for years. It was the most comforting feeling to know that one element of your wedding (one of the bigger elements) was in the capable hands of someone we trusted. Throughout the year Rick kept in touch with us even going as far as giving us weather updates and helping with our event timeline. He was an integral part of preparing and pulling off a surprise live performance for the father daughter dance (which turned out amazing). Throughout the wedding Rick engaged with our guests on a level that even they thought he had been part of the family. We will never be able to express our deep appreciation for Rick’s up-beat, fun, energizing, and inviting personality. Maybe the biggest compliment is to share that one of our 11-year-old guests now wants to be a DJ when he grows up.

Sent on 03/18/2019

FreshTracks Entertainment's reply:

Tears in my eyes reading this one. WOW. For the win
    Nick and Cynthia!

So much love and family and intimacy at your wedding, we were able to connect there. That was felt and I'm so grateful. For you, for this feedback, to have been a part of your wedding day, thank you.

I remember the 11 year old, glasses, well mannered, he wanted me to play Sicko Mode and I didn't get there. I knew I let him down a little bit, but I could see he understood my reasoning.

Please Send him my contact information. I'm stoked to talk with him about DJing. Its powerful and rewarding work, lets get him rocking!

This review means so much. Thank you
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2018

RELIABLE, fun DJ, great photobooth

Rick was everything I could have asked for in a wedding vendor. He listen to me and delivered exactly what I asked for. He was on time professional and required very little from me. Now that I have had a wedding I can tell you that one of the most valuable things you can find is somebody who can work well with little direction and still produce a quality products. Rick did just that and more. I spent very little time with Rick and gave him minimal help with our wedding music because I'm terrible with music. He was able to come up with a great set that not only spoke to our personal preferences but pleased the crowd as a whole. Rick was on time for our wedding and had everything set up on time.

As a DJ he played all the songs we asked for, oncue, and he kept everyone on the dance floor. Besides our own satisfaction with him we've had plenty of gas come up and tell us how wonderful he was and how much they enjoyed him.

We also rented his photo booth. It was up and running in the location that I requested despite its difficulty for his team. The photo quality was wonderful and the assistant was friendly and attentive. We had a small hiccup at the end of the night because it was 28 degrees out and the computer started to freeze, but I can hardly hold that against Rick and his team. All of the photos from the night were delivered promptly by mail in a thumb drive. I will cherish our goofy photos forever.

I highly recommend Rick for your next event. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Baskins · Married on 10/06/2018

FreshTracks Entertainment goes above & beyond!

If you’re getting married in the Mammoth area, you HAVE to go with FreshTracks Entertainment! Rick is so much fun & keeps the wedding energy at an all time high! From the very beginning of asking for pricing packages and planning, he’s always very responsive and professional. He helped guide us through recommendations of songs for areas of the ceremony and reception that we didn’t even know we had to think about. All of our guests complimented us on how awesome the DJ was and how well he adjusted to the crowd. The fact that he has a wonderful relationship with the other top vendors (photographers / videographers) in the area really makes a difference because of their collaboration and synergy. Another plus - he offers photo booth add-ons for any of his packages with a bunch of backdrops to choose from. You won’t be disappointed with choosing FreshTracks!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Katherine Donnelly-Crocker · Married on 09/29/2018

Packed Dance Floor All Night!

Rick was such an asset to our amazing wedding day and night!!! He was very responsive throughout the entire planning process, flexible in working with our requests , and such a fun guys to pump our guests the entire night!

Our lakeside ceremony was very unexpectly windy and he worked very closely with the officiant both before and during the ceremony to give tips to make sure everyone could hear! Everyone heard everything (even with 30mph + winds! with his sound equipment and tips!!

At the reception he was so good at reading the vibes in the room and played a great variety of songs we requested along with must have old school songs and new age beats!! The dance floor was packed the entireeeeee night!!! Now even after the wedding, our guests keep commenting on how great of a DJ he was! He definitely helped create the perfect night for us!

Sent on 10/21/2018

FreshTracks Entertainment's reply:

This night, this couple, their family and friends, WOW. This was one one of the finest sets I've ever spun, this will always be dear to my heart. The organic and romantic start to this dance floor set the tone packed the floor and the wedding was lit. The ceremony, the flows, dreamy wedding. Thank you Katherine and Raul!

Courtney Shearer · Married on 09/28/2018

Best dj on the mountain!

Our wedding was about 2 months ago we continue to receive tons of compliments of how much fun our was wedding because DJ Rick was so engaging, entertaining, accommodating to request and knows how to read the crowd! He even got my 93 year old grandma out on the dance floor!

My husband and I love music BUT do not know artist names or song titles. Rick walked us through all our choices and definitely help us create the reception of our dreams! We highly recommend using FreshTracks Entertainment. 5 out of 5!

Thank you so much Rick for helping us create memories that will last a lifetime! It definitely wouldn’t have been the same without you!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    FreshTracks Entertainment 13
    FreshTracks Entertainment 14
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2018

Best DJ, Hands Down.

Rick was hands down the best DJ I have ever seen at a wedding, and I am not just biased because it was my own. From the second we met ( or he spoke with anyone really) he made everyone feel so comfortable and at ease. A few guests have made comments about how they just thought we had a really fun friend, before they realized he was the DJ at the reception. I mean, people were up on tables dancing, that's how fun he kept the dance floor. During speeches he inserted the best sound effects, and our reception flowed so smoothly

Simply put, if you want the best DJ in Mammoth, and your guests to tear up the dance floor, he is your guy!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    FreshTracks Entertainment 15
    FreshTracks Entertainment 16

FreshTracks Entertainment's reply:

I love these pictures, YES, You and Austin getting low! And the Table dancing, YES, first i've seen at the venue and it felt so right! I remember the staff pulling people down off the tables. Legend! Thank you Sarah for having me and thank you for getting after it on the dance floor!
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 08/25/2018

Best DJ - Made our wedding perfect

When you’re planning a wedding, you have to make a lot of decisions…. One of the BEST decisions we made was hiring Richard (Rick) Kunkel with FreshTracks Entertainment. From our first initial meeting, when he didn’t shy away from the fact that I wanted more Rap and R&B than a typical wedding, I knew he was the one. Rick went above and beyond for us on our wedding day. He had to set up two different locations, outside, while providing his own power source. We utilized him and his perfect personality & charm to release our guests to dinner, to cheer us on during our bridal party flip cup matches and most importantly to keep our dance party going. My husband and I often reflect on the wedding and we constantly talk about how Rick was the perfect person for the job. If you’re looking for a DJ that is professional, talented, goes with the flow and most importantly is FUN, then Rick is your guy. Truly the best decision we made: our guests had an incredible time, our dance floor was always full and the music was perfect. Thank you again Rick!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    FreshTracks Entertainment 21
    FreshTracks Entertainment 22
    FreshTracks Entertainment 23

YES THESE PHOTOS YES! Dope! Thank you Heidi, Miss Lish,
    Thank you Killa Kyle! Post Malone said it Best Congratulations!
    Ideal Clients, your wedding was Huge, Dreamy, can't wait to see you both again.

Kristin · Married on 08/18/2018

Rick was absolutely beyond amazing and one of the easiest of our vendors to communicate with even though we lived four hours away from our venue! From our very first meeting, he showed up punctual, full of energy and ready to work! Not only were my husband and I almost completely unsure of the direction we wanted to go, but we also are horrible at names of songs and artists! This was no problem for Rick, he took no time in getting to know what we were hoping to accomplish with our music and even added his input as to what would make our experience even greater! This was all from our very first visit together!
    As we continued to collaborate on our music mapping, Rick was never more than a step away! He offered to send ideas, and play lists that he felt suited our needs and was always open to questions via email, phone call and text! The communication was unbelievable considering we were basically planning a wedding via emails! About two weeks before the wedding we were hammering out all of the details and decided to move the dance floor outside so we could enjoy a party under the stars! Rick had a back up plan for everything in case of the weather and he was always ready to change up anything that needed to be!
    Then came the big day! Rick showed up promptly on time and had everything set up and ready to go! We were beyond blown away and my guests still cannot stop talking about how amazing our Dj was! From the ceremony music to the grand entrances to the dance floor, he did not miss a beat! He followed all of our requests and stayed away from anything we were hesitant on, and still was able to work in some amazing suggestions from our guests! The highlight of the evening turned out to be the dance floor under the stars! Rick rocked the party all night long, to the point where no one wanted to leave, but rather continue dancing!

I would recommend Rick time and time and time again! At this point, I am just looking for another reason to hire him!

Sent on 10/07/2018

FreshTracks Entertainment's reply:

Hello Kristin and thank you for the kind words. This wedding was one of my all time favorites. I knew we connected musically and had similar tastes. I knew we were going to be outside, I decided to bring an extra sub and just go for it on the audio, (some venues don't appreciate this, props Mammoth Mountain) the sound quality and the energy on the dance floor was high. I could feel how close of a group you all were. I felt the lighting was amazing, simple just market lights and stars. Then there was Mr Roboto, An impromptu live tribute dance battle by the groom and a close friend, WOW. So happy to be a part of Kristin and Josh's wedding celebration. Thank you.
  • U

Ustina · Married on 08/17/2018

Rick was THE best DJ ever!!!
    Such amazing energy the whole night! Really gets the party going. Does everything he can in preparation to make sure he nails your music style and preference so that you really have the best time.
    If you’re looking for a DJ in the Mammoth area hire Rick. Don’t even think about using anyone else, you’ll regret it. He was so amazing to work with and played all my jams all night! Made our wedding so much fun!!

Sent on 08/26/2018

FreshTracks Entertainment's reply:

And Sick Jams they were! Ustina and Anthony have rad taste in music and we connected there right away! Organized laid back couple with Snow industry background and shred style. Dreamy couple. How about that "Barbara Striesand" Game Changer. FUN. Thank you USTINA!

Laura · Married on 08/16/2018

Rick is the greatest! He made our very DIY party feel like there was a pro running it!! Rick also helped give us other recommendations that were helpful. He is attentive and responsive and lots of fun!!!

Sent on 08/21/2018

FreshTracks Entertainment's reply:

There was a pro running it! Thank you so much Laura! As a Master of Ceremony day of event flow and overall impression is paramount. Timeline execution, spotlight moments, announcements, organization, that's a big part of what I do. I use behind the scenes communications with meticulous details and planning to execute. Then a front and center microphone delivery equals Master of Ceremony. I'm always striving to deliver and improve on this aspect of my service. Thank you for the kind words. I'm very grateful to have been a part of your amazing wedding celebration and Thank you for choosing my services on your wedding day!

Brita · Married on 08/03/2018

Rick was the best DJ ever for our Mammoth wedding!! We had one in person meeting and a couple phone meetings to make sure everything would go smoothly on wedding day. We filled out a "wedding overview" and "music mapping" worksheet that helped the planning go flawlessly. Wedding day was sooooo fun with Rick playing the music we had suggested and really reading the crowd!! EVERYONE was up and dancing, from the bridal party to our grandparents. Rick was born to be a DJ!! You can't go wrong choosing him for your wedding!

Sent on 08/14/2018
    FreshTracks Entertainment 24

FreshTracks Entertainment's reply:

I am humbled and grateful to do what I do, to bring others joy. Bringing Dance. Creating Moments.
    Brita is a dream bride. Your words "Born to" ring home. To be a part of your day, genuine and spectacular couples and families like yours, where I was meant be, thank you for your kind words.

Maggie · Married on 08/01/2018

Rick is amazing!!

He is super professional and organized. He has the ability to adapt to his clients requests whether you want a raging party or a more subtle vibe.
    Several of our guests asked us how long we had been friends with Rick based on the connection we made in just a few months.

Sent on 10/25/2018

april · Married on 06/29/2018

Stop looking and book Rick as your DJ!! He is seriously the best out there. Rick is full of energy, personality, and knows his music.. He even has a cool feature where guests can request songs for your wedding. All of our guests loved him and music was on point !! Everyone was dancing until the end of the night. We loved working with Rick because he gave us ideas and suggestions on areas we weren't sure of. He also offers different wedding packages you can choose from different price ranges. Look no further because Rick is your DJ!!!! Million stars if we could :) Thank you Rick for making The Morgan Wedding unforgettable!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

FreshTracks Entertainment's reply:

Morgan wedding was off the hook, that last hour was legendary! I thought the lights looked awesome. April killed the dance floor! I knew from the requests and our work together some of the vibes you were looking for and we took it there, deep, so amped. Thank you so much for choosing me on your wedding day. I knew from our first meeting you had a particular style and taste, I knew we could get it. Congratulations Morgan's!
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 06/15/2018

DJ Richard was great to work with, he blew our minds mixing from all genres, going from country to pop and all over. He played the right tracks for the special moments and kept the dance floor full all night. As a former DJ, I appreciated him taking time for all the guest requests and actually playing them! He was professional, very responsive and truly passionate about making sure the bride and groom got exactly what they wanted.

Sent on 06/26/2018

FreshTracks Entertainment's reply:

So amped on this set, an instant all time favorite. Brian and Maura are a legend in love, a 20 year love story. We all had a connection. I knew he had a DJ history, our passion and appreciation for music was alive and well, dance floor was Rad. So much love for Brian Maura and their amazing friends and family from around the country.

Kayla · Married on 06/07/2018

Rick is AMAZING!! Easy to talk to, detailed and perceptive towards what you want to hear at your wedding. We met with him several times and even had last minute changes that he had no issues with. He had great suggestions and we had the best time at the wedding. Every person was dancing and having a blast. Massive Conga line included! He does a great job and really enjoys doing it!

Sent on 07/24/2018

FreshTracks Entertainment's reply:

Yea! We lit it up. That Conga line was legendary, the ground was shaking. As long as live and love, the couples I serve and the moments we all cherish, that's the best. Tim holding you 10 feet in the air, you were glowing, almost floating "Take me home tonight"! Dreamy. Thank you Kayla.

Kristi-Lee · Married on 05/27/2018

Rick was the best DJ we could've have asked for! He was so organized leading up to wedding, he had created a music map that really helped me understand how many songs we needed and what the songs where going to be for. This seriously helped make the experience stress free and fun! Rick totally understood the type of people my husband and I were and picked the perfect music for our wedding! He read the dance floor so well, no one was ever sitting... what more could you want for your wedding??

Sent on 06/18/2018

FreshTracks Entertainment's reply:

Krist-lee and Chris are surely my ideal clients and it was such a great pleasure to be a part of this celebration. There was so much energy on this dance floor!! There was a dinner track I selected to play, Chris and a groomsman were talking about the exact track just days prior to the wedding, somehow I played it, connections, moments, meant to be. Thank you so much for choosing my services and the kind words.