The Powder Room by Katrina Lantieri

Mammoth Lakes, CA View map

The Powder Room is a makeup focused salon specializing in airbrush and bridal makeup. We do on location services for the Bride and bridal party.

Katrina Lantieri is the owner of The Powder Room in Mammoth Lakes CA. As a licensed California Esthetician, with training in beauty, character, and special effects makeup, Katrina has been doing makeup for weddings the last nine years. She specializes in airbrush/bridal makeup, eyelash extensions, waxing and facials/skin care.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$155

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$155

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair Removal
Makeup
Spa
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Hayley
    Hayley Married on 10/19/2019

loved my make-up

Katrina was amazing! She was so easy to work with and her work was amazing. Leading up to the wedding, Katrina was responsive and worked with me to recommend other vendors. My makeup was perfect and lasted throughout the entire night, even after hours of dancing. Katrina and her assistant did make up for me and ten women in less than 5 hours. Everyone looked stunning and loved their looks. Although I didn't have the time to do a makeup trial, everything came out perfectly!
    Brita Married on 08/03/2018
    Katrina did such an amazing job doing the makeup for my wedding!! She did my makeup, the bridesmaids, mother of bride, and 2 grandma's! I typically don't wear a lot of makeup normally and like the more natural look when it comes to makeup. Katrina listened and did an amazing job!! Everyone look absolutely beautiful!! The airbrush makeup lasted all day/night long and felt very light when it was on. We did a trial run previously for my engagement photos and she made me feel so beautiful!! I would highly recommend Katrina if you're look for a makeup artist for your wedding!
    Veronica Married on 12/05/2015
    Katrina and her assistant did an incredible job on my make-up/hair and the make-up/hair of my bridal party. Everyone absolutely loved what they did. I specifically wanted an Old Hollywood glam look, and Katrina was able to whip me up the perfect make-up and hair with minimal instruction during our trial. For my bridal party and my mom, she was able to give them precisely what they wanted on the spot the day of. Everyone looked gorgeous, but no one looked overly made-up. The airbrush make-up also held up all night long. Finally, Katrina is a delight. She's professional, kind, and determined to give you your best look. Her prices were also incredibly fair. I can't rave enough about her work!

Green Fox Events & Guest Services Green Fox Events & Guest Services Wedding Planners

Katrina from the Powder Room is such a joy to work with! She is professional, punctual, responsive, and an all around very talented makeup artist and esthetician. No matter what curve balls we throw at her (i.e. 4am call times, last minute scheduling changes, etc.), she handles them professionaly and does whatever it takes to get the job done, and make her clients happy. :)

126 Old Mammoth Road Suite 219C, Suite 219C Mammoth Lakes, CA, 93546
7607091916
Location of (The Powder Room by Katrina Lantieri)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding