This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Spray tan
Seasoned Professional
Hair Styling
Bridal Hair and Makeup

On WeddingWire since 2021

Tahoe Weddings AGoGo is a hair and makeup company specializing in weddings and other milestone events throughout South Lake Tahoe, California, and the surrounding areas. This team of professionals is proudly led by Linda LaFavor Coyle. With several years of experience to their names, this team can create one-of-a-kind styles that flawlessly showcase their clients’ natural beauty. Our team of seven hair stylists and makeup artists had an amazing 2023 season! 100 + weddings...and we are still counting! Brides are very busy booking for 2024...wanting winter weddings with snow. Spring/summer weddings on beautiful Lake Tahoe.

Whether you envision a full-glam appearance, vintage look, a fresh natural look ...the team at Tahoe Weddings AGoGo can help your dream look become reality. On the day of your wedding, we come to you & your bridal party. As you look forward to walking down the aisle, these professionals get to work in accomplishing you and your entourage’s personalized looks. Using all professional products, these stylists can produce a look that lasts all day and into the nite!

• Woman-owned
5.0 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
99% Recommended by couples

E
Erin G. Sent on 12/13/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Amazing, Beautiful and Professional!

Linda and her team did so amazing with myself, my bridal party and the moms! They did hair and make up for about 10 of us and everyone looks great! They brought everyone's visions to life perfectly, they had us all ready on time and were so nice and relaxed! I would definitely recommend to anyone!
C
Carmelie C. Sent on 12/27/2023

The Best and Timely Hair and Makeup Team

Tahoe Weddings A Go-Go was very easy to work with. Linda was easy to communicate with and very nice. She did a great job with my makeup and Sonia did an amazing job with my hair. Since I had such a large bridal party Linda coordinated for another hair stylist and make up artist to help us get ready by a certain time. So that was 4 team members that had all our hair and makeup (10 people) done in 4 hours. I would highly recommend Tahoe Weddings A Go-Go!
M
Melissa P. Sent on 12/28/2023
5 out of 5 rating

The best wedding experience I could have asked for...

I highly recommend Tahoe Weddings AGoGo for your Tahoe area wedding. Linda and Sandra were amazing! They come to you so that you can get ready in the comfort of your own hotel or rental house. The experience was not only comfortable and easy but affordable as well.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours