Bronze de beaut

Reno, NV View map

Bronze de Beaut mobile spray tanning is locally owned - servicing Reno, Sparks, Carson city and Tahoe areas. 2 NEW private locations in Wingfield Sparks and Central Reno by appointment only.

Description

...We offer the most realistic airbrush tan possible.... Preventing skin cancer one spray at a time!

With the most competitive pricing and natural looking airbrush tans.
One 10-15 minute session is all it takes to leave you tan for up to a week. Our quality spray tans leave you feeling Bronze de BEAUT-iful!!

We are the only spray tan company with several options to fit your tanning needs. Always fully equipped with any color you desire and added Bronze-yyy options for a perfect 10 tan!

Aging is inevitable but looking old is optional! GO UV FREE! AND ORANGE FREE!

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Spa
  • Jamie
    Jamie R. Married on 10/19/2019

Natural and Lasting!

I'm a redhead, so anything other than pasty white can look weird on me. But Kendall did an amazing job with my engagement photo and wedding day tans! I was not at all orange, and the color stayed for longer than I expected, which was a pleasant surprise. I was also not overly tan, with people commenting how natural and sun-kissed I looked before my late-Fall wedding, and not asking if I had gone to a tanning booth. Would highly recommend!
  • User2308549 2+ years ago
    Kendall was absolutely amazing! my tan looked so good, i am a very pale person and nothing about my tan looked fake and was just the perfect amount darker! also one day i was running late and showed up to my 15min time slot 12 minutes late and she still did an awesome tan in just 3 minutes!!! if you need a pre-wedding tan, Go To Kendall!!

Reno, 89511
7752004591
Location of (Bronze de beaut)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding