Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89135 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Beau Reve Events

If you can dream it up, we can make it happen! From intimate elopements to extravagant gala-style weddings, we strive to turn your beautiful dreams into reality. It is our goal to create a magical day that you and your loved ones will cherish forever. Whether we are with you from the moment of your engagement, or step in a month from your wedding date, we want to take the stress of planning off of your shoulders so you can fully enjoy the best day of your lives!

Beau Reve Events is happy to help plan your wedding ceremony and reception, as well as your rehearsal dinner. The team offers a wide variety of services, including full and partial planning packages to ensure every couple's needs are met. Beau Reve Events also offers the following planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • RSVP management
  • To-do lists

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related planning services, Beau Reve Events has experience planning a collection of wedding types. The wedding types include:

• Civil
3532764273651597859 n 51 761003

17 Reviews for Beau Reve Events

• Holly

Holly · Married on 05/07/2019

Making my dream wedding become a reality:)

I started planning my wedding 2years ago although the process Trene and Rachel offered me advice and support along the way.Originally I didn't think.i needed a planner but struggled with vendors who I can trust and rely on to do a good job.
    Any questions or doubts I had they helped me get through.Offered me such great support I feel now I wouldn't have had such a smooth running wedding.
    I would highly recommend Beau reve events.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

I can't say enough about Great Expectations. Rachel and Trene were fantastic. Trying to plan a large wedding from across the country was challenging, to say the least. Relatively early in our planning stage, my husband made the suggestion of hiring a wedding planner. It was something I had never considered, but I am SO glad we did. We opted for their partial planning package, as we had already booked some of our vendors. They made fantastic suggestions for our remaining vendors, promptly answered every detailed question I had, and were there for us every second of our big day. I was able to ship items to them instead of bringing it all out with me, which was extremely helpful. They made sure every detail was taken are of, from the steaming of my dress upon arrival to the set up of our tables for the reception. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, largely thanks to Rachel and Trene. I told my husband the only thing I would have changed about our wedding day was to hire Great Expectations right from the start!

Sent on 06/02/2018