Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89135 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Beau Reve Events

(Formally Great Expectations)

If you can dream it up, we can make it happen! From intimate elopements to extravagant gala-style weddings, we strive to turn your beautiful dreams into reality. It is our goal to create a magical day that you and your loved ones will cherish forever. Whether we are with you from the moment of your engagement, or step in a month from your wedding date, we want to take the stress of planning off of your shoulders so you can fully enjoy the best day of your lives!

Beau Reve Events is happy to help plan your wedding ceremony and reception, as well as your rehearsal dinner. The team offers a wide variety of services, including full and partial planning packages to ensure every couple's needs are met. Beau Reve Events also offers the following planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • RSVP management
  • To-do lists

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related planning services, Beau Reve Events has experience planning a collection of wedding types. The wedding types include:

• Civil
540608513 n1 51 761003

17 Reviews for Beau Reve Events

Pamela · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Las Vegas Wedding 4-27-2019

The support provided by Trene’ and Rachel was incredible.
    Our destination wedding in Las Vegas was a little more challenging than most because I live in Germany and the groom lives in Washington D.C. So, not only did we have the challenges typical of destination weddings, but because we (bride & groom) live nearly 8,000 miles apart, coordination was complicated. Beau Reve helped with everything, from recommending Venues and vendors to arranging transportation for all of the guests to the various events we planned throughout the weekend, and even making appointments for my hair & nails. The groom & I made a trip to Las Vegas about 6 months prior to the wedding to finalize all arrangements. Trene’ and Rachel scheduled everything to include tours of the venue, food and cake tastings, DJ’s, officiants, etc. They even attended the meetings with the vendors with us to help make the most of our limited time.
    Beau Reve Events tracked every little detail. The wedding, reception, and all the events went off without a hitch! All we had to do was enjoy our special day and the long weekend with our family & friends. Everyone commented that this was the best wedding they ever attended.

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 05/07/2019

Making my dream wedding become a reality:)

I started planning my wedding 2years ago although the process Trene and Rachel offered me advice and support along the way.Originally I didn't think.i needed a planner but struggled with vendors who I can trust and rely on to do a good job.
    Any questions or doubts I had they helped me get through.Offered me such great support I feel now I wouldn't have had such a smooth running wedding.
    I would highly recommend Beau reve events.

Sent on 05/12/2019