About Graceful Wedding Company

Custom floral and beyond...

We are a two person Design team that specializes in custom decor and flowers, designed to the Bride's specifications.  We work with a variety of elements, including Live flowers, Everlasting Botanicals and hand made paper flowers for an Eco-friendly option.  Our favorite style of bouquet is called a "hybrid", in which we mix different flowers, foliage, found objects, and other mixed media for awesome texture, a one of a kind look and a beautiful keepsake without the added cost of bouquet preservation.  We offer FREE 30 minute Design Consultations and FREE delivery within 20 miles of our Akron office.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Aisle Decor (2)
Altar Decor (2)
Flower Crowns (2)
Artificial (1)

Everything was absolutely gorgeous! The girls were both great to work with and made my Tim Burton vision come together perfectly! I highly recommend Graceful Wedding Company! You won’t be dissapointed.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

This company deserves more than 5 stars. I discovered their talents at a bridal show in Akron, as they won the tablescape design contest. These girls were amazing from the start. I met with them almost 10 months before my wedding and it was really difficult to try to explain my ideas. I came in with a few photos and they helped to mold it all together. I am not usually one to let others do decorating etc for me, but it was like they knew exactly what I was looking for and helped to make my day a little less stressful. My only concern going into the wedding was that I couldn't get a preview of the table decor and centerpieces prior to the wedding- but Courtney did her best to explain it to me in detail. It was a wonderful surprise to see our amazing bouquets prior to our church ceremony and I continue to receive compliments on all the decorations and flower arrangements. The girls did an amazing job all the way from pew decorations at church to the twigs and moss on each table that matched my earthy theme. While I am so grateful to have received these services that I did, I really think these ladies are not charging enough for their quality of work. I doubt I could've done it cheaper myself and their educational backgrounds in botany and art just show in their displays. Thank you ladies so much for the amazing beauty you showed on our big day!

Profile Picture Elora, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Graceful Wedding Company Pricing

Events

3577 S. Arlington Road Suite 2D, Akron, OH 44312   See On Map
330-353-9717 (phone)
By appointment only
Graceful Wedding Company is a wedding designer from Green servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Akron, Canton, and Stow. Graceful Wedding Company is a professional florist that has been part of the Akron/Green wedding industry since 2012 specializing in Uniontown Flowers.