Grace and Virtue Events, LLC

Based in Silver Spring, Maryland. Also serving DC and Northern VA, Silver Spring, MD 20906 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Grace and Virtue Events, LLC

Hi, I'm Kathryne, owner of Grace and Virtue Events, LLC.

I specialize in weddings and social events. I am based in Silver Sping, MD and I also serve Washington DC and Northern Virginia. I will work with you to personalize your event to your personality and style. I will support you by focusing on designing and planning the details that are important to your vision. I love the details! My style is romantic, elegant, classic and clean.

My services include full service planning, partial planning and customized day of coordination services as well as decor design services. I will connect you with vendors that value this as well and you will have access to my collection for design. You will receive the highest level of professionalism and customer service based on my core values: Integrity, Honest Communication, Reliability, Creativity and Service To Others.

I absolutely love the event planning process and brainstorming creative ideas for events! I love doing DIY projects, traveling, spending time with family and friends and eating really good food! The scripture Proverbs 31:10-31, given to me by mother when I was a teenager, has been very present throughout my life. I hope to continue to develop into the woman these verses describe, as well as sharing my passions with you!

I hope you find comfort in knowing that your event will be handled with Grace and Virtue!

Follow Grace and Virtue Events, LLC on
grace and virtue events llc social media 51 1017656
Wedding Venue Support
Wedding Venue Support
Roses!
Roses!
Classic Table Setting
Classic Table Setting
What is your Wedding Scent?
What is your Wedding Scent?
26ba05752bd33ced IMG 0041

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Based in Silver Spring, Maryland. Also serving DC and Northern VA Silver Spring, District of Columbia, 20906 See on map
    646-846-8641 (Phone number)