7061 CLAIREMONT MESA BLVD SUITE 203, San Diego, CA 92111 Map · Phone number

About Golden Key Jewelers

Golden Key Jewelers was established in 1991 family owned and operated and was one of the best companies in the jewelry industry to specialize in bridal jewelry and to carry a large inventory of unique engagement rings, wedding rings and certified loose diamonds.

At Golden Key Jewelers, our goal is to give every customer that walks into our showroom a VIP personalized service that helps them to navigate through the diamond ring purchase process so that they can make their purchase with confidence and care.

For over 25 years, Golden Key has been a leading direct diamond importer and manufacturer of fine jewelry. We use our industry experience and relationships to eliminate the middle man and offer you prices at 30 to 70 percent below retail.

One of the benefits of coming to Golden Key is our custom design services. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff have a thorough understanding of diamonds and jewelry manufacturing. We will guide you along the way step by step to creating the ring of your dreams from concept to design to the final product.

Follow Golden Key Jewelers on

eng19
eng20

5 Reviews for Golden Key Jewelers

Alexander · Married on 01/07/2017

We feel so lucky to find this hidden gem, I was looking to get a certain ring made for my fiancée and stumbled across this jewelry store.. the education that I got prior to decide on any purchase was fantastic and really showed me how other places were taking advantage of my zero knowledge on diamonds.
    However, the owners were amazing " and that by itself felt right to deal immediately with them and not only sales people" the craftsmanship was outstanding the delivery time, the service I can't begin nor end with how glad I am to deal with them!
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Matt · Married on 01/07/2017

Gio & Sam were amazing, the ring they recommended put a very smile on my fiancé's face. They knew exactly what I was looking for and fit my budget.
    I highly recommend them ??

Sent on 12/04/2016

Marry · Married on 10/30/2016

This review is especially for Geo!!
    I started my engagement ring search just a few months ago. Prior to that I had no knowledge of anything to do with diamonds in general. I work as a bridal make up artists so several of my brides suggested I check him out. I was walking around the jewelry stores in the mall and checking the prices out then went to Golden Key without making an appointment so I just looked a bit lost in the beginning but Geo saw me and greeted me he gave me some water and chocolate ??I told him what I was looking for he brought a piece of paper and started asking me all kinds of questions to make sure he suggest what best fits my budget and what I'm looking for.
    The diamond I wanted was not in stock so he ordered some And I got to choose between six different options.
    I was little stressed because we only had three weeks left and we were traveling to Boston but he promised he will deliver the job right on time as soon as I give him the green light to start and he was able to get it done two days prior !!
    Being around and seeing different places I would say I got the best deal in the world and I'm really happy and I can't thank you enough for making my ring shopping experience so enjoyable!!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Award

• 7061 CLAIREMONT MESA BLVD, SUITE 203 San Diego, 92111 See on map
    (858) 277-9977 (Phone number)