Kernersville, NC 27284 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

2 Reviews for Glorious Gourmet Creations

Bessie Lynette · Married on 07/21/2013

Sharon was a such a pleasure to work with. When my husband and I originally met with her for our wedding, we were so impressed with the passion and care that she puts into her work. She is not only is a skillful baker, but an artist as well! She did a wonderful job designing our cake and paid so much attention to detail. So many of our guests raved about how good the cake cake was (especially the buttercream icing!!!). I highly recommend going with Glorious Gourmet.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Ashleigh · Married on 09/08/2012

I wish that I could give Sharon Lawrence of Glorious Gourmet Creations ten stars in every category because that's what she deserves. Our wedding cake was out of this world. Originally we weren't sure what kind of cake we wanted, all we knew was that we wanted it to taste good and be something beautiful but not over the top and my hubby wanted to also have cupcakes. What we got was beyond our expectations. After deciding on a photo online, she was able to recreate the design to a T and also create cupcakes to go along with that. People raved about the flavor of the cake, which was a 5 flavor pound cake and red velvet cake. She also created a groom's cake in the shape of the Kobe Bryant jersey which got rave reviews from my hubby .The flavor was phenomenal but the love and caring that was put in the cake really shined through.

Sent on 11/20/2012