Apex, NC, Apex, NC 27523 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About BuzzyBakes Catering

BuzzyBakes Catering is a professional bakery located in Apex, North Carolina. This skilled team specializes in one-of-a-kind cupcake towers, cutting cakes, mini pies, and more, offering a fun alternative in comparison to traditional wedding cake styles. While BuzzyBakes Catering designs contemporary desserts, it does not compromise on quality or taste, sourcing fresh and local ingredients for each client’s order.

This Apex-based bakery strives to get to know each and every client, developing a true understanding of their personal style, budget, and taste. BuzzyBakes Catering aims to create a delicious dessert display that represents your precise vision for your special day. The team also understands the importance of a seamless level of service, allowing you to avail of consultations, delivery, setup, cake cuttings, open house tastings, and private tastings.

Follow BuzzyBakes Catering on

BuzzyBakes Catering 5
BuzzyBakes Catering 6
BuzzyBakes Catering 7

Chon · Married on 10/07/2018

Great experience and delicious desserts

My husband and I met Carrie and Chrissy at the Oaks at Salem vendor marketplace for a dessert tasting for our wedding. We were completely blown away by the delicious desserts they prepared including their mini pies, cupcakes, and hot coffee. Our favorites were the mini pecan pie and bananas foster cupcake. We booked them early and they were there to support our questions regarding the selections, timeline, and setup during our entire planning process. The desserts were an absolute hit at our wedding and everyone enjoyed the coffee and hot tea bar. They accommodated my request for full-leaf hot tea selections and the setup was gorgeous! We also used the tea for our traditional Chinese tea ceremony prior to the reception. I would absolutely recommend Buzzy Bakes to any couple who are not fond of traditional wedding cake like my husband and I were. They are unique and so great to work with. I even asked them to make a blue candy filled baby shower cake topper and mini cupcakes for my sister’s baby shower this January. Again, so amazed at the beautiful display and received many compliments. Thanks so much ladies!!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    BuzzyBakes Catering 19
    BuzzyBakes Catering 20

Caitlin · Married on 06/11/2017

Best decision i made!

Carrie and Chrissy were incredible and absolutely wonderful people to work with!
    They were there for me from start to finish. They helped me with design ideas, decoration and theme ideas, helped supply me with a topper for my cake and even helped come up with the idea of milk and donuts as favors for our guests. I also requested a last minute custom grooms cake, and they were more than happy to accommodate the additional cake and 100+ guests we had at our rehearsal dinner. Carrie and Chrissy were a joy, and were key in helped to take the stress off of me during the planning. They took care of everything, and were so easy to work with. These ladies are sweet, full of joy, creative and good at what they do.

My guests raved about the grooms cake at the rehearsal dinner, and couldn't stop talking about how amazing the wedding cupcakes were. There are so many flavors to choose from and topping flavors and designs! You won't regret this decision, it will be the easiest one you make! :)

Sent on 04/03/2019
    BuzzyBakes Catering 21
    BuzzyBakes Catering 22
    BuzzyBakes Catering 23

BuzzyBakes Catering FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 1.50
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands