BuzzyBakes Catering Reviews

6 Reviews for BuzzyBakes Catering

• Camille

Camille Chaney Edwards · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing! Definitely use!

We had an amazing time working with Buzzy bakes and the cake and cupcakes were phenomenal. So easy to work with and such an enjoyable experience.

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • William

William Turner · Married on 10/25/2019

Amazing Cake

Everything about Buzzy Bakes was amazing from the consultation (where you get to eat free cake) to the beautiful wedding. Our cake and cupcakes were beautiful and very delicious. Everyone at the wedding wanted to know more about the deserts. The cupcakes stayed fluffy and moist while the cutting cake did not crumble when cut. They had so many flavors to choose from and you could not go wrong in choosing any of them to serve for your event. How the cupcakes were displayed was beautifully designed to match our wedding theme and easy for the guests to access. I would highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding day

Carrie is absolutely amazing! She was super responsive while communicating back in forth about what I wanted. Everyone RAVED about the cupcakes at my wedding saying the were the best cupcakes they’ve ever had. They were delicious!!!! My cake was exactly what I envisioned too. She knocked it out of the park!

Sent on 09/29/2019

BuzzyBakes Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Alison! It was such a pleasure to work with you. Everything was absolutely beautiful. I'm so honored to have been a part of your special day!
    All my best,
    Carrie
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 10/16/2018

Wonderful Wedding Cakes

We were unbelievably pleased with Buzzy Bakers for our daughters wedding. Our guests absolutely loved all the different flavors of cupcakes and thought also having the mini pies were wonderful as well. Our son-in-law is a police officer and Buzzy Bakers also made a grooms cake resembling his uniform shirt. He was thrilled! All the desserts were amazingly delicious and the ladies were the best to work with! I highly recommend you choosing Buzzy Bakers for your event, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Chon · Married on 10/07/2018

Great experience and delicious desserts

My husband and I met Carrie and Chrissy at the Oaks at Salem vendor marketplace for a dessert tasting for our wedding. We were completely blown away by the delicious desserts they prepared including their mini pies, cupcakes, and hot coffee. Our favorites were the mini pecan pie and bananas foster cupcake. We booked them early and they were there to support our questions regarding the selections, timeline, and setup during our entire planning process. The desserts were an absolute hit at our wedding and everyone enjoyed the coffee and hot tea bar. They accommodated my request for full-leaf hot tea selections and the setup was gorgeous! We also used the tea for our traditional Chinese tea ceremony prior to the reception. I would absolutely recommend Buzzy Bakes to any couple who are not fond of traditional wedding cake like my husband and I were. They are unique and so great to work with. I even asked them to make a blue candy filled baby shower cake topper and mini cupcakes for my sister’s baby shower this January. Again, so amazed at the beautiful display and received many compliments. Thanks so much ladies!!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Caitlin · Married on 06/11/2017

Best decision i made!

Carrie and Chrissy were incredible and absolutely wonderful people to work with!
    They were there for me from start to finish. They helped me with design ideas, decoration and theme ideas, helped supply me with a topper for my cake and even helped come up with the idea of milk and donuts as favors for our guests. I also requested a last minute custom grooms cake, and they were more than happy to accommodate the additional cake and 100+ guests we had at our rehearsal dinner. Carrie and Chrissy were a joy, and were key in helped to take the stress off of me during the planning. They took care of everything, and were so easy to work with. These ladies are sweet, full of joy, creative and good at what they do.

My guests raved about the grooms cake at the rehearsal dinner, and couldn't stop talking about how amazing the wedding cupcakes were. There are so many flavors to choose from and topping flavors and designs! You won't regret this decision, it will be the easiest one you make! :)

Sent on 04/03/2019